Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's Side Are You On!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's side are YOU on!?
Opy & The Order (and MAYBE Gemma?)
28%
 28%  [ 33 ]
Bree, D-Bone, Jonas, Tachy and Brother
71%
 71%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 115

mwgraves
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**throws hands up in the air**

GOOOOO SCOOBY GANG!!

k...i'm done

Open 7 days a week, 9am to 5pm. Our current specials are as follows: dress shirts 3 for 5$ with an 8-9day turnaround time. We also offer a rush service of 3 shirts for 12$.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Who would really say what side they are on..even if they respond, they could be lying..

Twisted Evil
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't put that past Tachyon's crew, but Op's true supporters are loyal and vocal.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I wouldn't put that past Tachyon's crew, but Op's true supporters are loyal and vocal.

I have to agree...

But... Bree and Tachy supporters could also be "Pretending" to support OP in order to supply info to Tachy and the Breenies!... Twisted Evil
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op knows who her true supporters are...she sent out an email test to new players of the game a while back...it caused quite the ruckus.

let me see if I can find the damn thread

*wanders off to search*

(you might want to pray that I don't see anything shiny while I'm looking-I'm easily distracted)

Edit: Cause I'm too lazy to screen cap the message, I just copied it. But I will screen cap if someone wants me to.

Anywho, against instructions, some posted this on the forum and all hell broke loose. It was a definite turning point and people really came out in support of one side or the other.

CONFIDENTIAL FOR MEMBERS OF OPAPHID:

We encourage you to attend Romeo and Juliet's scheduled chat at 6PM Pacific Time on lonelygirl15.com -- just in case any of our enemies decide to use this conversation with Bree to try and slander our good name.

Remember, our goal here at OpAphid is to help those who do not understand our organization and community within The Order. When confronted with criticism by an outsider, we ACKNOWLEDGE their POSITION and HELP to INITIATE a DIALOGUE. Through this dialogue, we can show them just how wrong they really area and help them see the light for themselves.

Please come to the chat and be civil (unless provoked, of course). To rebut any negative comments about OpAphid, we suggest these three tactics:

1. In most cases, it's helpful to the point to the above definition of APHID. Repeat this until no one wishes to discuss the matter any longer. Do not waiver. Act confused as if you don't get how the above could mean anything negative.

2. Discredit any evidence presented to allegedly "expose" OpAphid. "Isn't it amazing what some people will fake when they want to destroy the things that they fear?" They always have a tough time presenting a direct connection or link to the evidence in question that proves our involvement.

3. When all else fails, just shout the critic down and accuse him of spreading lies about things he doesn't understand. Call him intolerant of other religions, and if and when that fails, make references to the Salem Witch Trials, etc. However, do not invoke the word Nazi or Hitler as it always tends to backfire in such settings.

And remember: To win an argument you needn't be right, you must only make the other side appear wrong. Pushing them into losing their temper is an effective tactic. It can make it so that the issue can no longer be discussed, in which case we win.

But ultimately, this chat is about not upsetting or scaring Bree. She is currently going through a very difficult time and we cannot have her any more worried than she already is. In fact, given the limited funds she and Daniel are traveling on, perhaps we should use this opportunity to convince her to do the smart thing and just go home?

We hope to have you in attendance tonight (Tuesday) at 6PM Pacific Time.

Be well--for the sake of us all.

OpAphid

Feel free to discuss this in the IRC chat, but please keep private from posting on the forums.
We need not tip off our enemies in advance--and that means DO NOT post a message on the forums saying you have a secret you cannot share.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
LOL, very articulate Razz An average Tachyon fan if I've ever seen one

And full of insight and proof Exclamation

j/k Smile

lol, Oh aren't I? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Op knows who her true supporters are...she sent out an email test to new players of the game a while back...it caused quite the ruckus.

let me see if I can find the damn thread

*wanders off to search*

(you might want to pray that I don't see anything shiny while I'm looking-I'm easily distracted)

Edit: Cause I'm too lazy to screen cap the message, I just copied it. But I will screen cap if someone wants me to.

Anywho, against instructions, some posted this on the forum and all hell broke loose. It was a definite turning point and people really came out in support of one side or the other.

Feel free to discuss this in the IRC chat, but please keep private from posting on the forums.
We need not tip off our enemies in advance--and that means DO NOT post a message on the forums saying you have a secret you cannot share.

That infamous thread is still in the rubbish bin... and no, I'm not linking to it. Rolling Eyes
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I had no idea... How could you be so dumb as to post that after what it says... I mean... you wanna be sneakcy... PM it to people who didn;t get it... But to blatently disobey the e-mail???... L M F A I

That is pure awesome... I am bummed I wasn;t around... I would LOVE to be courted by Op.. I guess I just missed that part and there is no "mechanism" for Op to try and recruit the nubs... Crying or Very sad
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's a nub?

Wink
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Cool
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever find it odd that Oppy TRIES to recruit people. Its like she can't even have friends unless she convinces them first. Kind of like tying a dog-bone around an ugly person's neck to try to get dogs to even play with them! Tells ya something about oppy, no?

Tachy on the other hand needs NO such help. Her peeps flock to her because she is who she is. Hot, Cool, and Happening.

Who needs a recruitment force?

Again, another point for Tachy.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op doesn't recruit people at all. She actually weeds out those who are not worthy and cannot pass her tests. Tachyon, on the other hand, will take any inbred chimp.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw you tachyon.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
screw you tachyon.

To misquote Lad:

ladron121 wrote:
LOL, very articulate An average Oppy fan if I've ever seen one

And full of insight and proof

j/k

And, like him, I AM just kidding!
Unadrieniel
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Ziola wrote:

I have to agree...

But... Bree and Tachy supporters could also be "Pretending" to support OP in order to supply info to Tachy and the Breenies!... Twisted Evil

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

er hem

*dances to tachy tune*

Cool

Welcome back to the Teen Angst Adventure Gang!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: