Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

necklace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: necklace Reply with quote

OK, I am not sure if this has ever been brought up. I noticed that Jonas always wears a black necklace tucked into it shirt. Could he be hiding some sort of symbol pendant or something else?
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye I noticed that.. Hmm I dno, surely if we where to notice it he would have drawn more attention to it
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in truth or dare you can see that there is a cross pendant on the necklace.
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know what the significance of the necklace is to Jonas, but it seems like Jackson wears that thing all the time, so it's probably just his personal item. It could have some meaning to Jonas though.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:
I don't really know what the significance of the necklace is to Jonas, but it seems like Jackson wears that thing all the time, so it's probably just his personal item. It could have some meaning to Jonas though.

My first thought was that it was something like a cross of Jackson's that he never takes off, but they try to hide it a bit in the videos so everyone isn't like OMG, JONAS IS A CHRISTIAN, THE ORDER IS OPUS DEI!!!!!!11one
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackxsheepxgirl talked to Yousef and Jackson at the big Youtube gathering. She asked Jackson about the necklace and he said it didn't mean anything--just decoration. Its near the end of this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiO1dRk9Xtc

But...eventhough he says its nothing special i'm just gonna watch out for it in the future...
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowsyou wrote:
Blackxsheepxgirl talked to Yousef and Jackson at the big Youtube gathering. She asked Jackson about the necklace and he said it didn't mean anything--just decoration. Its near the end of this vid:

But...eventhough he says its nothing special i'm just gonna watch out for it in the future...

yeah I watched that video and it just seems like maybe he's avoiding the question. and someone on his myspace asked him about it, and he avoided the question again. So either it's so significant and personal to him he doesn't want to talk about it to us, or it really is as he says: just cool looking. I don't really know, but the fact that jacks seems to wear it a lot of different places makes me think that it really isn't significant to jonas. I don't know though. Very Happy
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:

yeah I watched that video and it just seems like maybe he's avoiding the question. and someone on his myspace asked him about it, and he avoided the question again. So either it's so significant and personal to him he doesn't want to talk about it to us, or it really is as he says: just cool looking. I don't really know, but the fact that jacks seems to wear it a lot of different places makes me think that it really isn't significant to jonas. I don't know though. Very Happy

I got that feeling too, and if it ever does come up, i don't think it will be for a while...

I have a necklace i used to wear all the time. it was a small sword on a chain...it sorta looked like a cross in a way. I'm not religious, but for some reason when i told people i wore it cause it "looked cool," i was really just skirting the question. even now i'm not sure why i wore it, but it was definitely more than just looking cool...

so i get what you mean.

in some ways i kinda want the necklace thing to come up...i like little details like that. Smile
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowsyou wrote:
kassiaL wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:

I got that feeling too, and if it ever does come up, i don't think it will be for a while...

I have a necklace i used to wear all the time. it was a small sword on a chain...it sorta looked like a cross in a way. I'm not religious, but for some reason when i told people i wore it cause it "looked cool," i was really just skirting the question. even now i'm not sure why i wore it, but it was definitely more than just looking cool...

so i get what you mean.

in some ways i kinda want the necklace thing to come up...i like little details like that. Smile

Yep yep. Same here. I never wore a necklace, but I always used to wear this little ankle bracelet that I got from a friend, and I don't know...but I really do just think it's Jackson's thing. I think it'd be cool if they worked it into Jonas's story. But I don't think they should be so blatant as to make Jonas a religious character...there needs to be some special significance other than spiritual beliefs if the creators ever bring up the necklace subject. I totally agree that it'd be nice to have it worked into the plot! That'd be awesome. We'll see, I guess.
jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:

Yeah his answer seemed kindda "dodgey(?)" but yeah... Necklace was a good point! Good Job!
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sent me a picture of himself and when I recieved it, he of course had on the necklace. Nothing more that a necklace.
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:

yeah. i don't think it's anything signifigant. i know a lot of people that wear crosses.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonasrawks wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:

yeah. i don't think it's anything signifigant. i know a lot of people that wear crosses.

Yeah same. Considering the fact that we haven't seen Jonas wear it since, I'd say there isn't any signifiance.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
jonasrawks wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:

Yeah same. Considering the fact that we haven't seen Jonas wear it since, I'd say there isn't any signifiance.

Of course he was wearing it in the Vegas video, so who knows?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah! He was dodgey because he's just trying to make you guys go crazy.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: