Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucy, it's a trap!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Lucy, it's a trap! Reply with quote

Listen, baby. I tried to warn you when Gemma was in peril. Did you answer me? Huh?

Lucy, I have to warn you about this whole thing with Bree and her plea to exchange herself for Daniel: a bunch of people here are saying they think it could be a trap!

By the way, since we're talking again, I wanted to offer to let you chill at my place while the order has Daniel as a guest. The order probably doesn't have much room for you, and Nikki Bower says you haven't been to your place for awhile.

I just got a jacuzzi, and Bree doesn't know where my place is. Think it over, baby. I never did hear back from you regarding my idea that we hook up in Vegas or Tijuana.

I got you a key made for my place! Just think it over.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Cool

Nice, Apo....very smooth.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vouch for Apo Lucy, he's a great guy. I suggest that you cut his internet access tho, he spends more time on these forums than anyone.

And make sure he's cleaned the jacuzzi...
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Lucy, the jacuzzi is clean now, sweetheart. I let ladron121 and some of his ladies use the place for a party recently, and they actually did kinda leave a bit of a mess. (I had one of the local cleaning services come by and take care of it; I didn't want to touch anything, myself.)

He's right about me spending so much time here, too. I am just looking out for ya, Lucy! I don't want you to get captured, so be sure to touch base with me here. It's cool that you are playing hard-to-get. Jeebus! I first posted to you here over a month ago.

Of course, once you get here, I won't be needing the internet access as much.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!! We did not leave a mess!! I resent that...I spent hours cleaning up after our night of debauchery!! Twisted Evil
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luce, I have to come clean with you. Ziola did actually try to clean up some, but she wasn't the only one there with ladron121. I won't name names, but I think we both know who I'm talking about.

Anywho, the issue is: are we gonna hook up? C'mon, how coy can ya be? I put you in my first video. I chat you up once a month here. Loosen up, Lucy.

Loosen up, Lucy! I just crack myself up, sometimes.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Lucy, you might as well take ApotheosisAZ up on his offer now. Daniel, Jonas, Bree (and probably Tachyon) have all escaped from your clutches. Do you really want your henchmen to comfort you now?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never do listen to me, do you Lucy? You should listen to Kanazaka. It's not appropriate for you to be hanging out with those thugs; you should be here with me where it's safe.

Looks like you all were at an hotel. Do they have any of those complimentary razors, toothbrushes, books of matches, etc? Would you bring me some of those when you come over? Maybe the stationary and pens? We could probably use some of the shampoo for bubblebath in the jacuzzi.

Well, at least I have a decent picture of you now, dollface.

I printed out a copy and put it on a keyring for your new key to my place, baby.

betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah hahahahah!!! apo....you are too much.

"Looks like you all were at an hotel. Do they have any of those complimentary razors, toothbrushes, books of matches, etc? Would you bring me some of those when you come over? Maybe the stationary and pens? We could probably use some of the shampoo for bubblebath in the jacuzzi."

lucy ~ i think you should go to apo's ~ he's such the ladies man!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Apo asks:

"Looks like you all were at an hotel. Do they have any of those complimentary razors, toothbrushes, books of matches, etc? Would you bring me some of those when you come over? Maybe the stationary and pens? We could probably use some of the shampoo for bubblebath in the jacuzzi."

And Betz then says:

"lucy ~ i think you should go to apo's ~ he's such the ladies man!"

I can't help but wonder:

Oh, yes, and do let us know what type of a romantic dinner offering we're talking about here... <chortle>

Shampoo for bubble bath <shaking head incredulously> Oh, dear!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Oh, yes, and do let us know what type of a romantic dinner offering we're talking about here... <chortle>

I hadn't thought of that, Lucy. How careless of me!

I am guessing that you order/helper chicks need some kind of special diet. I live in a big metropolis. I have access to many hotels here that serve complimentary meals. Just let me know what you need!

Actually, I'm kind of getting worried. There's been quite a bit of buzz around here that says you got a boot in the face or something like that from Jonas: I got a lot of bandages at the front desk at the last hotel I was in, and so I think I can help you there, too.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice... <shudder>

Oh, and, Apo, dear, while you're <cough> shopping <cough> at the complimentary breakfast bar for that special overnight guest, would you mind picking up a couple of those little boxes of Fruit Loops for me? They belong to a completely new food group, dontcha know...fruits and veggies for the total nutcase.

Thanks!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy, I'm sorry for calling your henchmen "thugs." A couple of those guys look tough, and I hope you don't tell them what I said.

I guess I'll just use the term "Goon Squad" if I see them again. Would that be better? Those guys creep me out more than that Deacon you were running around with last year.

Also, just a quick heads up! I gotta pull out of my offer to let you come by for a few days. I got some other guests coming over to the crib. They are gonna be here until after the weekend.

I am gonna go ahead and take chershayoute's advice and splurge on some groceries next week. Is Wednesday good for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: