Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 2-10-07 The Human Ransom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I could go up there but I'm NOT the closest... I AM glad they are in So Cal again though... Maybe they'll show Orange County some love... Wink

PS - I think the Oil Rigs are just sights and things...

WAIT! Daniel's thing says, "I had some help editing" right? What if one of the Cameras was Brother picking Tachy up at the airport? That Brother redorded? Days ago... then they hung out in the oilfield/tar pit area and video taped the drive over to the building???

I really don;t see why people think Tachy drove streight from the airport to the exchange building where Bree and the others were... Confused
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really don;t see why people think Tachy drove streight from the airport to the exchange building where Bree and the others were... Confused

Well, that's my whole point...I don't think she did.
Logan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Besides...the locations in the video as it was edited are all off.

We have the airport...

...then Bree in the elevator...

...then La Brea Tar Pits...

...then the oil fields...

...then Trader Vics...

It could not have possibly been her route to the office building.

Lad....hush. I'm just wandering why the focus on oil is all. Tachyon doesn't tend to put extraneous crap in her videos like that.

Unless the point was to prove that she was there. I mean, if you didn't show all those locale spots on the road, you would've just seen a flashbang, and people would be all, "hey, where the hell did that come from?"

Plus you don't want to go straight from the airport to the flashbang. That wouldn't have built enough tension.

Personally, I think this is just done for dramatic timing. We now know Tachyon and Brother are with the trio (as far as we know), and in full play.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:

Well, that's my whole point...I don't think she did.

No no no... I don;t mean she landed went somewhere and then headed to the swap...

I mean why do people think that Tachy showed up and imediately got to whatever business that was involved with the swap..

Maybe she flew in and THEN started to plan it?... I am just saying I don;t think that the ideo is in a "tight" chronological order is all...
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Tachyon doesn't tend to put extraneous crap in her videos like that.

With the exception of her first 3 text vids and the Gemma reveals, Tachy has put extraneous crap in all of her vids.

Trucks going by that led us to having Lad running around a truck stop for an hour instead of the Pea Soup Lighthouse...
Pictures of different rocks and gardens and the ocean shot at Golden Gate park...
The Petaluma parking garage, the benches, the graffiti room, the U.S. Flag...
Not to mention the falling bowling pin sequences, the edited clockwise/counterwise hand motions with the bowling ball, the pool tables, the lockers and even Santa Claus at Sea Bowl.
Gemma Part I contained many of these images too.

Tachyon's travel route may not have been the most direct route for many reasons. While I do agree that she would have had to stop somewhere to at the very least pick up the stun grenade, it seems to me that these may simply be snapshots along the way to the building where the exchange was made. Considering her recent experience with The Watchers, Tachy may have chosen a route that would provide the most avenues for escape. As suggested it is even possible that the vid is a compilation of days and not minutes -- who's to say Tachy hadn't been back in the U.S. days ago (and would it really matter?).

It is interesting to note that from that address on Wiltshire, La Cienega Park is 2.5 miles away -- definitely within running/walking distance.
Maybe this is the original Information Gathering Facility that Tachy infiltrated and stole from, consequently beginning our excellent adventure.
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking...

Does anyone have the suspicion that maybe the title of the video has double meaning? Like maybe Tach/Bro are using Bree for leverage against OpAphid?

We're still not sure why Tachyon was infiltrating the order to begin with, no?

Maybe out there, but it keeps popping up in my head.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Well, my guess was to find out why they wanted to kill Brother...I mean, why else would she have stolen Gemma's emails and such?
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon infultrated the Order to get information on their members. That is the bulk of the information that she stole from the information center way back when (or as some know it, the good old days Smile )

Tachyon has been on the run from the Order from the beginning, and Bree is too. Unless Tachyon took Bree away from the Order only to trade her for safe passage or something, I'm not seeing her using Bree for anything except to taunt the Order.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:

Well, my guess was to find out why they wanted to kill Brother...I mean, why else would she have stolen Gemma's emails and such?

They wanted to kill Brother because he is part of an organization that opposes OpAphid. She stole Gemma's emails and everything to show Brother that the same person that was "helping" Bree was the girl who tried to kill him Smile
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
bethy wrote:
Quote:

They wanted to kill Brother because he is part of an organization that opposes OpAphid. She stole Gemma's emails and everything to show Brother that the same person that was "helping" Bree was the girl who tried to kill him Smile

I keep forgetting drops were primarily for Brother. Maybe we'll get more info on that "organization" in the near future, and things will come together more. Hopefully this will be like Lost - you only get questions in the first season/arc - but you start to get answers in Season 2.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookyz wrote:

I keep forgetting drops were primarily for Brother. Maybe we'll get more info on that "organization" in the near future, and things will come together more. Hopefully this will be like Lost - you only get questions in the first season/arc - but you start to get answers in Season 2.

First the on-topic, so they can't delete it: every drop except the one in La Cienega Park and Yokayo Bowl was meant for Brother. And yes Luv2LuvEm did meet "brother" at the 2nd Phoenix Theater/Petaluma drop.

Now the real deal: what version of "Lost" are you watching? I've seen every episode, and they haven't answered a damned thing!
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lost" will usually answer a question while introducing 5 more unanswered questions so you never notice that you got anywhere. Wink

The three creators are all male right? They really created a plot full of "strong" women - for lack of a more fitting word. Bree, Bree's mom, Tachyon, Lucy, Gemma, and Op are all "running the show". Bree's definitely got the control over daniel and jonas - she does whatever she wants without them and they still follow her. We know the story about Bree's mom and how her dad was under her.

Op runs the entire order. We see lucy taking charge over the other guys in the last episode, and we all know that Gemma had some sort of hold over brother, and played him. Now brother seems to be answering to Tachyon.

I'm beginning to think Brother didn't kill Gemma. All the men in the plot are played or almost controlled by women Smile.
Logan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
"Lost" will usually answer a question while introducing 5 more unanswered questions so you never notice that you got anywhere. Wink

I'm beginning to think Brother didn't kill Gemma. All the men in the plot are played or almost controlled by women Smile.

First off - Lost still hasn't answered what the hell the smokey monster is. Guess which episode it originally appeared? That's right - the first one.

Secondly - conflicting reports. One is a sad song off of Brother's voicemail suggesting failure. Another is off of Tachyon's with Jim Carroll's "People Who Died."

Personally, it could go either way as to whether or not Gemma is dead. I wish she'd hurry up and get off school so she can get back in the game. Unless she's dead. Then it's a moot point.
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, that picture looks more or less like the one that was used.

Remember (and yes, this is slightly meta) they didn't want to ACTUALLY hurt the people in the elevator... they're just innocent actors after all!! And a flashbang grenade detonated in an enclosed space mostly filled with people (4 or 5 people in the elevator, close together) with reflective walls would be quite harmful to both retinas and eardrums, regardless of protections provided.

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys - I haven't posted since the CiW days - but that last vid was intriguing.

About half the video was giving directions to the building that the swap was taking place in. Don't you think that is important? The first part from the north then from LAX (the route itself may not matter as much as the destination).

Perhaps the point of the video was to show the location - which you have discovered is the Wilshire building 2nd floor. Daniel says he had some help in editing - Tachyon is usually circumspect (to say the least).

What if they dropped something (or left something) in their haste to escape and the point of the video was so that we get it before OP. They can't really go back themselves. Prob. wouldn't say "come and get it".

Anybody been to the building?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: