Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this true?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
movielocks
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Is this true? Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what board to post this on. I am fascinated by this whole Lonelygirl 15 thing. Not just with the story which is surprisingly good, but also with the following it now and with the backlash.
Now to my question. There are many comments on Lonelygirl 15's youtube site that a 14 year old girl killed herself when she found out this was a scripted show and not real. To be honest, I don't believe it for a second, I think it is someone just making up a story, but I could be wrong and would feel horrible if I am.
Can anyone confirm or deny if this is in fact true?
clarrisa
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where are you getting this from?
movielocks
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Hi Clarrissa Reply with quote

If you go to Lonelygirl15's profile on youtube where everyone leaves comments, thats where people are talking about it. They are the comments left on her main page, not after a video. They start on page 4 or 5 I think. I haven't read through all the comments to find out where this started yet, but I will. I was just really curious if this was true or not.

Here are some of the comments left (please note I edited out the foul language):

"Why halt production for some loser that decided "life was to hard so I am going to end it". Please, suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do, all they are thinking of is themselves. And if they committed suicide because of some stranger on the internet turned out to be a production, there aren't even words to descibe that.
Keep doing what you are doing Lonleygirl15. Makes no sense to stop your JOB because someone wasn't strong enough to survive in this world."

"I'm sorry man but you're a moron
because usually when a person dies because of something
you at least halt production this girl keeps making movies
and keeps going and keeps *beeping* with people
and by the way
if you're such a "huge" movie maker yourself then where's your *beep*?
sounds like bs to me bro....don't bite the hand that feeds you
thats 101 right there.. "

"ITS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY THAT CAUSE THAT GIRL WHO KILLED HERSELF CAUSE OF THIS ISNT YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER OR FRIEND"

"You know what?Yeah...sure it's a big deal that someone killed themesevles over this, but you wanna know something?
It was the kids choice to do this.
It's no ones problem but her own.
She got far too attatched to someone she would probably NEVER meet!
How does that fair?
Don't take it out the actress,she may be the star,but in a sense she had nothing to do with it.
You my friend, need to grow up."

"your a fake letting kids form attachments to you only to find out your fake... that makes sense make kids expect even less from people then they already do... I'm waiting for some kid to go mad cause there obsessed with you and hurt someone else or them-self (real smart)
I just posted this on lonelygirl15.com then five mins later This poor guy Tim's Daugther killed her self. I HOPE YOU BURN IN *beep*
IM 14 AS WELL SO I KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO FORM AN ATTACHMENT TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT THIS WAS JUST FUCKIN EVIL
GO TO *beep*

Anyway, those are some of the comments, so I must say, it really made me wonder. I know this sounds horrible and I will feel AWUFL if I am wrong, but I tend to doubt that this really happened.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Clarrissa Reply with quote

movielocks wrote:
If you go to Lonelygirl15's profile on youtube where everyone leaves comments, thats where people are talking about it. They are the comments left on her main page, not after a video. They start on page 4 or 5 I think. I haven't read through all the comments to find out where this started yet, but I will. I was just really curious if this was true or not.

Here are some of the comments left (please note I edited out the foul language):

"Why halt production for some loser that decided "life was to hard so I am going to end it". Please, suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do, all they are thinking of is themselves. And if they committed suicide because of some stranger on the internet turned out to be a production, there aren't even words to descibe that.
Keep doing what you are doing Lonleygirl15. Makes no sense to stop your JOB because someone wasn't strong enough to survive in this world."

"I'm sorry man but you're a moron
because usually when a person dies because of something
you at least halt production this girl keeps making movies
and keeps going and keeps *beeping* with people
and by the way
if you're such a "huge" movie maker yourself then where's your *beep*?
sounds like bs to me bro....don't bite the hand that feeds you
thats 101 right there.. "

"ITS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY THAT CAUSE THAT GIRL WHO KILLED HERSELF CAUSE OF THIS ISNT YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER OR FRIEND"

"You know what?Yeah...sure it's a big deal that someone killed themesevles over this, but you wanna know something?
It was the kids choice to do this.
It's no ones problem but her own.
She got far too attatched to someone she would probably NEVER meet!
How does that fair?
Don't take it out the actress,she may be the star,but in a sense she had nothing to do with it.
You my friend, need to grow up."

"your a fake letting kids form attachments to you only to find out your fake... that makes sense make kids expect even less from people then they already do... I'm waiting for some kid to go mad cause there obsessed with you and hurt someone else or them-self (real smart)
I just posted this on lonelygirl15.com then five mins later This poor guy Tim's Daugther killed her self. I HOPE YOU BURN IN *beep*
IM 14 AS WELL SO I KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO FORM AN ATTACHMENT TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT THIS WAS JUST FUCKIN EVIL
GO TO *beep*

Anyway, those are some of the comments, so I must say, it really made me wonder. I know this sounds horrible and I will feel AWUFL if I am wrong, but I tend to doubt that this really happened.

I tried googling "lonelygirl16 suicide" and nothing came up... I'd think if that actually did happen it would show up in the news fairly quickly.
movielocks
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Clarrissa Reply with quote

Yeah, I tried that too, but thought maybe it hadn't "hit" the papers yet. Like I said, I don't believe it, but so many people over there are commenting like it really happened, so I wasn't sure.
I am going to go with the assumption that it is not true...

Thanks for replying! I'm a newbie here and everyone seems pretty cool so far. Very Happy
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Clarrissa Reply with quote

movielocks wrote:
Yeah, I tried that too, but thought maybe it hadn't "hit" the papers yet. Like I said, I don't believe it, but so many people over there are commenting like it really happened, so I wasn't sure.
I am going to go with the assumption that it is not true...

Thanks for replying! I'm a newbie here and everyone seems pretty cool so far. Very Happy

Heh, you're welcome. I haven't been around for too long either... though I've spent entirely too much time reading posts on this site. :p
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they should stop because of one suicide. Sorry if that sounds insensitive to friends and relatives.

A lot of people have killed themselves over issues to do with MMOs and gaming, but the game industry is still going strong.

One person shouldn't be able to ruin the fun of everyone else.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's BS. That's definitely something that would have hit the news. Especially if some twit is on youtube going OMG SOME GIRL COMMITTED SUICIDE OVER THIS; surely in that case someone else (with a more credible way of sharing the news) would know/say something somewhere.

It's just silly.

Last edited by S is for Summer on Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if it's true, LG15 is by no means at fault. The girl would need to have serious psychological problems to begin with.
negadeth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this true? Reply with quote

movielocks wrote:
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what board to post this on. I am fascinated by this whole Lonelygirl 15 thing. Not just with the story which is surprisingly good, but also with the following it now and with the backlash.
Now to my question. There are many comments on Lonelygirl 15's youtube site that a 14 year old girl killed herself when she found out this was a scripted show and not real. To be honest, I don't believe it for a second, I think it is someone just making up a story, but I could be wrong and would feel horrible if I am.

Dude it's scripted. Don't you watch the fucking news?
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this true? Reply with quote

negadeth wrote:
movielocks wrote:

Dude it's scripted. Don't you watch the fucking news?

Wait... you mean the fans are scripted as well??? OMG! Maybe I'm the only real person following this story. Argh maybe I'm not even real.......

Laughing Laughing

Thanks for watching as I fall.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send it in to Snopes.com. They'll sort it out.

I'm willing to bet a hefty amount that it's just an urban legend in the making.
Alimaria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't blame lg15 for this at all.
I mean, would completly sane person off themself because of this? No someone would already have to have something wrong with them to want to die over something like this.

Besides, I don't really think it's true. It would be extremly selfish to kill yourself and expect somone to stop working because of it.

That's just me though. Take it or leave it.
Just don't belive everything you read on the interweb.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how so many of these alleged faux cassie clues got started? Random people made mention of them on-line and suddenly people believe it or investigate it.
Meanwhile what we have here is once again someone mentioning something without ANY proof at all. How did they find it out? They don't tell us, just that it happened.
Back in 3rd grade my class got all hyped up about the alleged Bloody Mary trick. One of the classmates got people even more scared when he reported that indeed it was true, and that his cousin "from California" (somewhere appropriately far enough so that none of us could verify it) tried it and was decapitated by Bloody Mary. Lots of people believed it based on nothing but word of mouth. Now while being killed by a ghost and suicide are in whole different leagues of possibility, I think you can all see similar hallmarks to the story.

Besides, if all it took to set this girl off was to find out lg was "fake", well then she was liable to blow at any minute. Not to make a joke of it, but seriously COME ON. I bet if LG didn't do her in then in a few months when she finds out that Suri Cruise isn't actually Tom's daughter she'd be a gonner for sure.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
I bet if LG didn't do her in then in a few months when she finds out that Suri Cruise isn't actually Tom's daughter she'd be a gonner for sure.

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: