Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0131- "Rescuing Daniel" [2/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seryndipity
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charliebrown wrote:
question for all you smart computer people:
When you post videos and such isnt there a way you can look at the IP address and see what area they are posting the video??

There are ways to track IP's but there are also ways to have fake IP addresses. I am sure if they have enough know how to post a video then I am sure they know about anonymous proxy servers.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new vid up!
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
From what i've heard and remmeber, Tach is about 22ish and I think it was her sister that was chosen for the ceremony and then ultimitely vanished

Now if that is actually true......maybe, just maybe, tach's sister is cassie.....a possibility.

so tach and brother are kinda like mulder and scully (that's what i thought when i heard partners anyway).....cool.

so what does Bree want to be? she has a role model. aw.

In the vid just posted with db it doesn't look like they are at Jonas....

and I thought it was good video. I mean, come on peeps...you can't have an action packed video every time....
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it almost as much as the last one! We've got SERIOUS character change here! This vid is monumental! We all used to complain that Bree had to grow up, and now she finally has! I was thinking about how Bree had to go through some character development to do something, but we've really seen it. Bree is confident now. Look at her videos from way back. That's just a teenage girl with some book smarts. Then she runs away, and she goes through MANY different difficult phases, which people just hated, but they were definitely essential to her getting to this point.

A lot of this vid was sweet, too. And happy. Like the last bit.

However, I also have to say:

I don't want Tachyon to die, but that's possible. But Bree will have to do things on her own. I think she will, though.

I know, it is somewhat frusterating not to know what will happen next. We've all been sitting her in the forums for a few days writing about just that. But Bree hasn't. So patience.

She should post the disk. We could crack it. Think It'd be fun!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
I thought this was the best segue yet back to the vlog format. WTF issues aside, they may be hitting their stride with the bouncing back and forth between delivery mechanisms. Much less awkward than previous examples and I am encouraged that they are on a good path again.

Not to be shallow, but I agree with those who thought that this vid ought to have a higher energy level. To go from a kick-ass action flick back to sitting in the library talking to the camera is not what I consider to be a good segue. And most of the content seemed to be tantamount to Let's Insert Some Obvious Exposition (I say this even though I know very little about Tachy and Brother, and did learn some things from the vid). Not smooth.

I also agree with those who think that we should not get to see Tachyon (I'd say the same about Brother, except that some of those involved in the ARG have apparently already met him in person). She should be left to the viewers' imaginations. Again I'll cite my favorite example: The Little Red-Haired Girl in Peanuts. She was a terrific character, until one of the TV shows (I think it may even have been A Charlie Brown Valentine) actually showed her -- not only that, but showed her dancing with Charlie Brown. That moment ruined the decades of mystery that had been built up around her character.

Mvidrine is probably right that we're embarking on a new story arc. I'm still disappointed in the quality of the transition, and I definitely wish that more plot points had been resolved. What have we learned so far? Basically, that Tachyon has a helicopter Smile and that she and Bree are in contact. We still know virtually nothing about the Order, about the ceremony, or about who's involved with the Order.

We have had some character development, in that Bree seems, as others have pointed out, to have gained a new confidence. We also have at least two possible seeds for new plot developments: the encrypted disk that Tachy gave Bree, and the possibility that the Order has implanted some sort of subliminal command or other device, either physical or psychological, in Daniel, that could be triggered at some point in the future.

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Personally, if I were them I would have a made a vid with Daniel, Bree, and Jonas giving the Order a bunch of "In Yo Face!" and "You Got Owned Beeotch!" but that's just me.

That's also me, Luv2. Cool

Luv2Skydive wrote:
So, does this confirm that Jonas is good?

Nope. It's still very much up in the air, AFAIC. As at least one person pointed out, Jonas was straggling along at the end of the ladder in the last vid, but still managed to "escape" from lovely Lucy's clutches. And it's also mighty suspicious that in "helping" Bree "track down the Cowboy," he didn't search the house, or encourage Bree to do so.

No, methinks we still have much more to learn about our Jonas.
avian_firefly
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else get a feeling that Tach is Gemma? I dunno, I just feel it would make sense in a really bizzare way. Something about the things Bree said made it pop in my head.
Also, I'm pretty sure the disk it the one Tach stole from the order back when the ARG started.

if you look too hard, you can go mad, but if you continue to look, you become liberated
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Langourous Lass:

I do know what you mean about there not being any real action here. They should have added a scene in the end of the three of them doing a celebratory dance!

We at the forum have so much talking that we come up with theories and questions, etc., that other people don't have. So we often feel like a lot of the info we get is a little behind the times, but people who don't post need some catching up. And there was some info aimed towards us. But, more could have been included (although the Order probably watches the videos).

I still like the vid, because I love this new Bree.

Good thinking about the disk, Avian Firefly, but as for the stuff about Gemma, I'm not so sure. There's a whole thread dedicated to that theory somewhere (maybe under Tachyon chat?)
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigxpup wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:
From what i've heard and remmeber, Tach is about 22ish and I think it was her sister that was chosen for the ceremony and then ultimitely vanished

Now if that is actually true......maybe, just maybe, tach's sister is cassie.....a possibility.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the sister was Tachyon's older sister. The same girl that Gemma talks about in her video "They Disappeared..."

So, if you work out the numbers in your head, Cassie is far too young to be the sister.

What's annoying is that I really thought we were going to find out more about Cassie like soon. Especially when Daniel brought her up. And Tachyon talks to Bree now and she MUST know about Cassie because Tachyon is all-knowing. I WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENED TO THAT GODDAMN GIRL CASSIE.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JustAnotherLonelyGirl."]
tigxpup wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

I was having the SAME thought on the drive home from work today.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tayduh1987"]
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
tigxpup wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

I was having the SAME thought on the drive home from work today.

it's also been assumed that gemma is tach's sister or that tach is the sister of the random girl for the ceremony gemma mentioned.
Daydreamz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigxpup wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the sister was Tachyon's older sister. The same girl that Gemma talks about in her video "They Disappeared..."

So, if you work out the numbers in your head, Cassie is far too young to be the sister.

What's annoying is that I really thought we were going to find out more about Cassie like soon. Especially when Daniel brought her up. And Tachyon talks to Bree now and she MUST know about Cassie because Tachyon is all-knowing. I WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENED TO THAT GODDAMN GIRL CASSIE.

I totally agree with you, I think that Tachyon is the girl who Gemma talked about in her video "They Disappeared..." or at least related to that family. As they left the area of the Order etc ....
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daydreamz wrote:
tigxpup wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

I totally agree with you, I think that Tachyon is the girl who Gemma talked about in her video "They Disappeared..." or at least related to that family. As they left the area of the Order etc ....

Tachyon has said she wasn't the one chosen for the ceremony. I meant that it was her older sister. Smile
Weepel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avian_firefly wrote:
Does anyone else get a feeling that Tach is Gemma? I dunno, I just feel it would make sense in a really bizzare way.

This seems very unlikely given the ARG plot.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weepel wrote:
avian_firefly wrote:
Does anyone else get a feeling that Tach is Gemma? I dunno, I just feel it would make sense in a really bizzare way.

This seems very unlikely given the ARG plot.

I agree with weepel. And not to mention i would be severely disappointed if Tachyon turned out to be Gemma.

Tag, you're it.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And besides...Tach would make a video with footage of herself as Gemma? Nah, doesn't fit into the story already in place.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: