Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Best Career Suggestion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

You saw who Tachyon is and what she does...

Maybe that could be your future career, Bree. ^_^

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
mwgraves
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flash bang deployment?

I think you need more training for that...

Open 7 days a week, 9am to 5pm. Our current specials are as follows: dress shirts 3 for 5$ with an 8-9day turnaround time. We also offer a rush service of 3 shirts for 12$.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who gets to pay her? does Tachyon work for some organisation or is she independent? more like a vigilante? like Batman?
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling all will be revealed soon. On the same note, I hope the videos don't go back to being dead again
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
And who gets to pay her? does Tachyon work for some organisation or is she independent? more like a vigilante? like Batman?

She works for the order remember... So clearly Bree can;t follow in her footsteps... They already know who she is and what she's about... Laughing
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

Yes, take a cue from Danny-B. There is a market for thieves.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

Yes, take Op Aphid for instance. They steal lives, truths, freedom, will. However; your father would not have wanted this. Be a fighter for freedom, not a lying thief like the order.

-Ruberic
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Inigo wrote:

She works for the order remember... So clearly Bree can;t follow in her footsteps... They already know who she is and what she's about... Laughing

Noooo, Tachyon severed all ties with us long ago.
She's a theiving rat.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon definately no longer works with the Order.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
ladron121 wrote:

Yes, take Op Aphid for instance. They steal lives, truths, freedom, will. However; your father would not have wanted this. Be a fighter for freedom, not a lying thief like the order.

-Ruberic

Tachyon and brother have a higher body count than the Order. And I haven't seen them force anyone to join yet. I think we all know that Daniel's drinking problem was what got him in trouble this last time, and he has even admited it.

Now that you are off your soapbox, I think you should apologize to Bree. I don't think you know her or her father well enough to say what he would have wanted. That is disrespectful.

We knew her father, and he was a member of The Order. He wanted her to be a part of the Order, wanted her to participate in The Ceremony, and that is all we know for sure.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Tachyon and brother have a higher body count than the Order. And I haven't seen them force anyone to join yet. I think we all know that Daniel's drinking problem was what got him in trouble this last time, and he has even admited it.

Now that you are off your soapbox, I think you should apologize to Bree. I don't think you know her or her father well enough to say what he would have wanted. That is disrespectful.

We knew her father, and he was a member of The Order. He wanted her to be a part of the Order, wanted her to participate in The Ceremony, and that is all we know for sure.

Lad:

We don't know the truth about the order's body count. What Tachyon and Brother did was out of necessity. And as far as we know..there were only 3 that have been taken care of. Op Aphid seems to have a LOT more expertise at this, as the D in aphid suggests!

Furthermore, about her father. If he was such a great member of the order, and wanted her to participate in the ceremony...is this why you had him killed? Interesting. Kill those dedicated to you, cause another girl...Cassi?...to disapear. The family that Gemma mentions disapeared...seems like the order wanted to hide what her father wanted her to do.

Which brings me to my final point. A father wants what is best for his daughter. And obviously, it definately was NOT the order.

Do your father proud, Bree. Rise up agains the order!

-Ruberic
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:

Lad:

We don't know the truth about the order's body count. What Tachyon and Brother did was out of necessity. And as far as we know..there were only 3 that have been taken care of. Op Aphid seems to have a LOT more expertise at this, as the D in aphid suggests!

Furthermore, about her father. If he was such a great member of the order, and wanted her to participate in the ceremony...is this why you had him killed? Interesting. Kill those dedicated to you, cause another girl...Cassi?...to disapear. The family that Gemma mentions disapeared...seems like the order wanted to hide what her father wanted her to do.

Which brings me to my final point. A father wants what is best for his daughter. And obviously, it definately was NOT the order.

Do your father proud, Bree. Rise up agains the order!

-Ruberic

The D in APHID stands for Dialogue, how that translates into murder is something your mind has fabricated.

Murder out of necessity is how all of histories greatest monsters justified their actions, so big thumbs up for Tachyon and brother there. If you are so lacking in information, what are you basing your opinions on? What confirmation do we have that Bree's father is deceased? Or Cassie for that matter? And this family? What family? Their names? Are you saying you trust Gemma when she says that but not in other issues?

A father does want what's best for his daughter, but who are you to say what that is? Bree's father obviously took The Order very seriously, raising her in their rules and traditions from the start. He found it a great honor that she was chosen for the ceremony. Your personal bias against The Order disrepects his lifelong beliefs, beliefs that he had passed down to his daughter.

You presume much, and have very little to back it up...
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lad:

Her father contacted Bree, and told her NOT to trust the order. He risked his life to tell her that her life has been a LIE. It seems the order is much more interested in the lie than anything else. They even seemed to have lied to her father from what Bree has revealed.

According to Bree, her father WARNED her about the order. As such, I think it is VERY safe to speak on the side of her father since we do know what he told her.

I do not presume as much as you hide. I take the facts, and determine their logic. You behave like the order...tell us to ignore our logic and only trust the order. Become blind to natural law and trust an organization that tries to keep us blind.

Your deception is very tiring. Your attempt to ignore what has been revealed, to try to dismiss what we know, tells me much about your order.

Bree, do NOT become blind. Never trust the order. Trust logic, trust friends...trust all things that the order fears. Free will, hope, determination. Be yourself.

Your father risked and gave his life for you. Keep that life, and destroy the order. Free all!

-Ruberic
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Inigo wrote:

the order?? what the--

Anxious

o for the love of Oppy i hope you're kidding...
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Career Suggestion Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

:rofl: yes! finally, i agree with an oppite!

remember LG's unofficial tagline:

"Coz breaking and entering can be fun!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: