Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

www.lonelygirl15.com main page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tim123
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: www.lonelygirl15.com main page Reply with quote

Just a minor question. On the main page you show the first 5 text comments. Why is there no link to the next 5 or all of them. I know you can get there by clicking on the Post Text Comment link but I think you should have a link for viewing all of the comments or change the link graphic to indicate that you can add or read all of the comments.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good suggestion. It is confusing. I'll do something about that. Thanks!
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until an alternative way is added to the main page, currently you can view all of the comments by clicking on the movie.
redherring
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also click on post text comment to read them all.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys put more info about this site on the mainpage? I still don't even know if this is the official lonelygirl15 page that was started by the actual creators of the series since now I just found out that the person with the name the_creators aren't actually from the real creators. And then why are people posting stuff asking who the real Daniel is? But then apparently this has to be the real site since there are thelema symbols in the design. I guess maybe since there was an old forum that I didn't participate in and this is the new forum, it's all really confusing. Can someone clarify all of this up?
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree this site can be a little confusing to people at first. It describes itself as being a fansite, despite it being owned and operated by the creators of the series. I am not entirely sure if it is meant to be an official lonelygirl15 the series website or if it is meant to be an in character ‘fake’ fansite. As I understand it the creators are working as quickly as the can to improve and hopefully clarify this site a little more.

As to accounts on this forum that are the voice of the creators of this series, well, there are two: “Admin” and “The Creators”. Any other names you see such as “The_Creators”, “lonelygirl15”, “DanielBeast” are all controlled by fans (or nonfans) and if these posts are in character then they should only be read for entertainment purposes. If you have any other questions about the authenticity of a poster feel free PM me and I will do my best to clear up the issue for you.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, there are a lot of confusing elements on the site right now. we built it over one weekend so we would have it live before the massive publicity so it was kinda rushed. we are going to be launching a much less confusing, streamlined, simple interface hopefully by the beginning of next week (keep your fingers crossed). We also have longer range plans for a VERY EXCITING upgrade to the site... more on that later Smile
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for clarifying. Keep the videos coming creators. You guys are doing a great job.

Oh yes, one more thing. I don't know how many people have this problem but I can never get the videos to work on this site. I can only view it on youtube but it never seems to work here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: