Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0132 - Drinking Problems [2/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danial had little bit of a grin at the very end. It's good that he's openind up.
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the video looks so fake... just like the other one
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
GatorMeegs wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

However, what I find most interesting is that Daniel says he doesn't remember anything up until the flashbang. That means he would still be in that comatose state had Tachyon not set off the flashbang. Under what condition would a bright light and large bang suddenly snap you back to life?

What is weird is that I think Daniel actually says "..the last thing I remember is this flash-bang thing..."

Wouldn't that be the FIRST thing he remembers? That last thing he remembers would have been on the other end of his ordeal (i.e. going to the bar or something). Was this just a slip in the script? Or a slip by Daniel Beast...who really never lost any memory?????

I really don't think the wording was meant to be picked apart like this. It only looks slightly odd when you're reading it. When you're hearing it spoken, it sounds fine (natural). Spoken language is different from written language.

Besides, depending on the context of the statement, it's not necessarily an error of any kind. If the context is "The last thing I can remember up to that time" then it's not only natural, but is actually the correct way to phrase it.

Yeah, I really didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that they were just going to send Daniel off with Jonas in the same condition he was in in Miss me? I just thought that was weird. I also find it strange that it was the flashbang that brought him back. I was sure that he had been drugged, but the flashbang awakening him kind of discredits that notion. However, this also indicates that the Order did not physically do anything to erase his memory, but that, whatever influence he was under essentially affects memory on its own.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I really didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that they were just going to send Daniel off with Jonas in the same condition he was in in Miss me? I just thought that was weird. I also find it strange that it was the flashbang that brought him back. I was sure that he had been drugged, but the flashbang awakening him kind of discredits that notion. However, this also indicates that the Order did not physically do anything to erase his memory, but that, whatever influence he was under essentially affects memory on its own.

aren't cold showers and slaps and stuff supposed to do fairly well in partially sobering someone in a jiffy? this isn't too much of a stretch. also, when my mom was "lost" in one of her bad memories, my sister slapped her cause she was so far gone, and even though my mom screamed a horribly blood-curdling scream, she said that slap really snapped her back.

just cause something is more mental than artificial doesn't make it the person's fault; the brain is uber-tricky in self-preservation.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

aren't cold showers and slaps and stuff supposed to do fairly well in partially sobering someone in a jiffy? this isn't too much of a stretch. also, when my mom was "lost" in one of her bad memories, my sister slapped her cause she was so far gone, and even though my mom screamed a horribly blood-curdling scream, she said that slap really snapped her back.

just cause something is more mental than artificial doesn't make it the person's fault; the brain is uber-tricky in self-preservation.

I'm not sure what that last point is supposed to mean... I never placed fault on Daniel or anyone else? idk what you're talking about lol.

But anyway, you do bring up a good point. I suppose a flashbang could snap someone out of a drug-induced state. That would explain his memory being erased, if the drugs were strong enough.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Daniel OUTSIDE of the elevator in which the flashbang went off?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

Yeah he was, but the camera went black, which might have meant the light still reflected out of the elevator..the elevator was closing...but I think it wasn't completely closed when it went off.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door was very close to being closed when Tachy rolled the bomb in. Even if someone stuck their hand in to stop it at the very same moment, I don't think it would have gotten very far open before it went off.

I do wonder why Bree wasn't more affected by the flash bomb, as she was actually in the elevator.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because she's a fembot. Laughing

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Because she's a fembot. Laughing

I knew it!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree was knocked unconscious by the flashbang and everything after that has just been a dream of hers, and the Order actually captured them all, including Tachyon, and now they are all being used for breeding little itty-bitty Brees.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**cue the Dallas theme song**

If she wakes up and this has all been a dream...I'm going Tachy on the Creators!! Evil or Very Mad
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
**cue the Dallas theme song**

If she wakes up and this has all been a dream...I'm going Tachy on the Creators!! Evil or Very Mad

it wouldn't be THAT bad..if we saw Jonas in the shower =P

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
The door was very close to being closed when Tachy rolled the bomb in. Even if someone stuck their hand in to stop it at the very same moment, I don't think it would have gotten very far open before it went off.

I do wonder why Bree wasn't more affected by the flash bomb, as she was actually in the elevator.

youre completely right! I didnt think of that... hmmmm

Tag, you're it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: