Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0133 - Valentine's Day Massacre [2/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, when I saw the title of the video, I thought it was going to be Jonas telling us how DB made a Valentine's Day play for Bree and got shot down again...thank God I was wrong.

This probably has some coded meaning, the video, because if they really are intent on making a plan, it seems like a bad time to post filler material. We know now they're in direct contact with Tachyon and Brother, so that'd be my first guess for the intended audience.

Also, about Bree's Order loyalty because of withholding info from us and her friends: how much do you think she actually knows? To our knowledge, they never even fully explained the meaning or the events of the ceremony - I wonder if, at best, she's only got a vague idea of what the Order stands for (free will, Crowley's teachings, etc.) and its rules for members. If that were the case, she'd probably be embarrassed admitting that she went through everything despite knowing very little about the greater cause. I know some groups like Scientology make members work their way up in the ranks and don't reveal their supposed secrets until much later - certainly not to someone Bree's age who hasn't earned it by completing her initiation in the form of the ceremony.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristin wrote:

Also, about Bree's Order loyalty because of withholding info from us and her friends: how much do you think she actually knows? To our knowledge, they never even fully explained the meaning or the events of the ceremony - I wonder if, at best, she's only got a vague idea of what the Order stands for (free will, Crowley's teachings, etc.) and its rules for members. If that were the case, she'd probably be embarrassed admitting that she went through everything despite knowing very little about the greater cause. I know some groups like Scientology make members work their way up in the ranks and don't reveal their supposed secrets until much later - certainly not to someone Bree's age who hasn't earned it by completing her initiation in the form of the ceremony.

I'd agree, except she still refuses to show the letter or talk about what ALL her dad told her.
Kristine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
kristin wrote:

I'd agree, except she still refuses to show the letter or talk about what ALL her dad told her.

We're not getting much of anything. The series is getting boring. It's mouse and cat ATM back and forth with no real meat for information.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristine wrote:
kristin wrote:

We're not getting much of anything. The series is getting boring. It's mouse and cat ATM back and forth with no real meat for information.

i would say give it time Smile
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristine wrote:
kristin wrote:

what's this about an ATM?

Twisted Evil Please enter PIN.....
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATM --> At The Moment Wink

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
JALG, I totally agree. I also really love role reversals like that, in movies, TV and books. I think they offer multi-dimensionality to a plot.

Same! And I LOVE your avi. Legally Blonde
Reese Witherspoon
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Anyone notice that another letter of the encyclopedia is missing? I think it's D. (As in the D in Aphid, or Dbeast?)

O.o; didn't notice.
Have other ones gone missing before?
I think they should kick some order butt! =D
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
girlAnachronism wrote:
Anyone notice that another letter of the encyclopedia is missing? I think it's D. (As in the D in Aphid, or Dbeast?)

O.o; didn't notice.
Have other ones gone missing before?
I think they should kick some order butt! =D

Some individual letters have been mentioned lately.

the missing encyclopedias
"It's me; Danny B"
etc

could someone keep track of these? I'd say a reasonable starting point would be around the time of the bowling alley. (LG15's, not Tachy's!! X-p)
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two things.. it seems like he might have been hinting that they wanted us to come up with a plan.
and also was he hinting that the end is near?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
two things.. it seems like he might have been hinting that they wanted us to come up with a plan.
and also was he hinting that the end is near?

Hmm.. I think he was saying that he wants to put an end to things, more so. That he wants to fight the Order until they surrender, permanently.

Although I don't think he realizes how unlikely that is..
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
If Tachy is what led Bree to stop hauling stuffies around, then God bless her!

No offense to the stuffy-lovers, but the puppets were getting a little old.

Absolutely, silvermoon.

Back to the topic at hand: for some reason, this vid made me distrust Jonas. Just something about the tone, and the way he seems to be trying to sow discord between Los Tres Amigos (pardon my crummy attempt at Spanish).

Maybe, instead of signaling Tachy & Bro, he's really sending a coded message to Oppy.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Jonas seems pretty frantic in this video, as well as frustrated by the way things had been going before Tachyon and Brother showed up. But he seemed fairly sincere when thanking them for their help, even though he also seemed distracted by other things on his mind. Even before the "Watch This!" video, he's seeming like a loose cannon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: