Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What you need to do next..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: What you need to do next.. Reply with quote

Hey Daniel,

I hope you've been feeling better. Try not to get too depressed...alcohal is a depressant and even days later the gloomy affects can be in your system.

But anyways, I know what you guys should do next. Instead of hiding out for the rest of your lives, I think it would be best if you investigated the order. Don't bug Bree about what she knows---she might not want to open up still. What do you know so far Daniel? If Jonas is such a Dr.--maybe he knows something about hypnotism?

He might be able to hypnotise you to remember the events that happened while you were under the control of the order. Anything suppressed in your mind might be able to help us out while we investigate.

Be careful though...I think the order ARE planning to come to Jonas' house. I think you guys need to find somewhere else to stay for a while. But nonetheless, while 'hiding out' you guys can't just sit around...you need to investigate!

Right now you need to focus on your next plan...which is to investigate the order with the purpose of exposing them.

-BA

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.

Last edited by nobackspacebutton on Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, how would you even begin investigating the Order? Where would you start with an organization this large? This powerful?

Best thing you could do is sit tight at Jonas' and maybe wait for Tachyon to contact you again. You know what would be cool? If the next time Tachyon or brother contacted you, you posted on the forums and let us know what they say and where they are, so we can help...
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are snakes in the grass, Daniel. Watch your step.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many wolves in sheeps clothing, dear.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to the zoo?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see the monkeys if we are Very Happy
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Field trip!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of men in hats, Daniel...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Daniel, how would you even begin investigating the Order? Where would you start with an organization this large? This powerful?

Best thing you could do is sit tight at Jonas' and maybe wait for Tachyon to contact you again. You know what would be cool? If the next time Tachyon or brother contacted you, you posted on the forums and let us know what they say and where they are, so we can help...

An organization as large as the order couldn't be able to help but leave traces of it's existence. the more you know, the better, so do everything you can to find out as much as you can about them.

Tachyon has told bree that she will contact her with information on how to decrypt the disc she gave her, so she must have ways to keep track of you. It's definitely not safe to stay at Jonas' house for any extended amount of time, it's very likely that the Order knows you're there, and if they don't, they will soon.

And Lad, if Tachyon wouldn't let them post any video of them, they wouldn't let them post any information about their conversations or location.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all said, and I don't think that Jonas will be a bad influence on you from now on, now that he knows (or, I hope he knows) that he made a mistake when he encouraged you to go to back to the bowling alley. Tell Jonas what you've told us, if he doesn't know already from watching your video. You should definitely lay off the alcohol for the time being or perhaps for good, since your parents were both alcoholics when you were growing up and that evidently rubbed off on you. And I urge you to seek therapy if you have the time, but what with the Order after you and your friends, I don't think you will. So, the best thing you can do is keep yourself clean and sober, be supportive of Bree and help out when you can (and conversely, back off when Bree tells you to do so).

Oh, and I promised Jonas I'd pester you about this, so please also sesume researching the Order online. You're good at it, and we would like to know more about what the Order is up to, since Bree has said that she won't tell us all that we want to know. And I suggest that you don't ask her, since I don't think anyone could pressure her into talking about what she knows if she doesn't want to open up. We need to give her time and space; she will tell us when she is ready.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: