Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Children's Aid/Social Services
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Children's Aid/Social Services Reply with quote

I have been involved with them my whole life.
Recently, i've been fighting with them over the state of my house. Apparently Its unorganzied and a mess...
Which i agree with.

But the big problem is now they ae threatening to take away the children if we don't fix the problem. It's not even unclean, it's just...we have two computers out, both unplugged and away from electrical sources, but for some reason they still pose a threat for electricution (i want to smack someone for saying that) and our dvd's could fall on the babies head. And they want us to get rid of our pure bread, show dog, Lhasa Apso that costed us a effing fortune because it might bite the babies neck! LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!! Our four year old literally had dragged that dog (not like we let her) by the ears across the room (TRUST ME...she got a BIG time out for that)

it jsut seems like they are trying to make excuses to take way our children.

Our problem is is that everything they have old us to get rid of, or fix we can't.
They told us to get a bigger place, can't afford to.
Put things in storage, we can't afford to and we have no one's place to store it in.
Sell the dog, do you sell children too???

we work with the computers, we work with our instruments...we work with everything that they want us to get rid of everyday.

They've asked us to babyproof things. And all you parents know hwo expensive it is now a days to baby proof computers and entertainments systems. I mean the last rig that we had was inappropriate because it didn't meet safety regulations!!! It was a homemade gate made out of closet shleves around the computer and entertainment system and guitar equipment. WTF!!!!

I'M SO FRUSTRATED! I don't know how many time i've been through it with a effing social worker that we jsut can't do what they are asking us to do right now.

I FEel so hopeless!!! I don't understand how other families do it. Our budget just doesn't work! And we can't fit what they are asking us to do in to our budget ight now. I just don't understand what we are doing wrong!!! They won't effing help!

I hate this i hate this i hate this!!!!!!! I want it all to go away.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow are you serious?

I've had dogs my whole life and they NEVER ever thought of biting us on the neck.

and electronically proofing things, I've never heard of that in my life. I grew up with things that could have electrocuted me my whole life. at one point our tv was on the floor with a tower of videos.

it really does seem like they are trying to make up excuses. Is there anyone else you can go to about this to file a complaint?

I hope things work out for you Kel
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there really isn't anything we can do except bring it up in court. It's frustrating. I've been dealing with them my whole life. And i've been in and out of court with them my whole life and I know how it always works. The judge always agrees with them...

I don't know what to do i'm fraking right out. I feel like throwing something!!!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe put the computers and CDS in one room...and keep that room closed during the day time...say that the children will not be going in that room. Put the guitar and anything else with cords hanging out in that room as well.

Its hard to fight something like this. Do you have a garage? or an apartment? If you have a garage, say the dog stays in the garage at all times.

(just keep the door shut and the dog in the garage when they come over to look...)

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could come over and help >.< I'm so good at organising and getting rid of mess..

(not saying you have 'mess'...just clutter..*kinda OCD*)

Try putting everything in one room or in boxes. That is the best option. If the computers can't be put in one room, go to your grocery store--ask if they have any boxes that you can have (people do that all the time for moving purposes)---then put the computers and wires all in that box and close it.

Go through your place..maybe there are thinks you need to get rid of? Things to throw away?

*will be trying to think of other ways to help throughout the way*

BA Tells Lies.

EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you can ask some friend and family members if you can store some things at their place for the time being.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we don't have family around and we don't have extra room/rooms to put the stuff in! thats the problem! we live in a tiny two bedroom town house.
Our bedroom is pack full of clutter as well as out closet and my daughters closet.
We need a 4 bdroom apartment but the problem is is thst 4 bdrms run between1500-2000 a month and we simply can't afford it. And i can't get a permanent job until the baby is a year because day cares do not take children under the ge of 13 months.

We're completely backed into a corner.

Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Kell at the moment I have no suggestions. I'll keep thinking though.
I do want to say that I'm sorry, I hope you get through this soon.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that you can move (to another state or city;) )?

And you have a townhouse...garage too?

Try boxing things up. That will put all the clutter into consise boxes in certain corners of the room. It will look like you're moving, but this way no one can complain about children being able to electrocute themselves.

The courts aren't going to want to hear about what you 'cant' do..they are going to focus on what you 'should' be doing...even if what they want you to do is excessive, they will still see it in the interest of the child.

You need to get those things out of sight...even if it means putting them outside.

You must have a small backyard? Say the pup stays out there...get a dog house.

Is there any way to increase credit limit to buy a shed from home depot or do you have one?

If there really is too much stuff--and you cannot increase your space--you need to either

1) hide things... like in boxes...place outside, in garage or in a new shed. Just put them in boxes and say that children cannot get to them while they are secure in the boxes.

2) get rid of things. Throw away trash, extra things you don't need...stuffed animals you've won----anything. Go through your closets and throw out everything that you haven't used in the past 6 months. If you haven't used it then, you won't use it now, and you probably won't miss it either.

BA Tells Lies.

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything BA said - very sound advice. Also, GET A LAWYER! Don't let anyone in your home without your lawyer present. Then keep your mouth shut and let your attorney do the talking.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
I agree with everything BA said - very sound advice. Also, GET A LAWYER! Don't let anyone in your home without your lawyer present. Then keep your mouth shut and let your attorney do the talking.

The only thing about child services is that they can come at any time, and usually just call the day they are coming out,..but you can refuse to let them into your home. That is your right.

BA Tells Lies.

PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Agreed-- good luck, you can definitely get through this, it's not hopeless!
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

The only thing about child services is that they can come at any time, and usually just call the day they are coming out,..but you can refuse to let them into your home. That is your right.

Is this true Canada?
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Is this true Canada?

oh..Canada...thats right..>.> I don't know! *goes to check websites*

BA Tells Lies.

Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the deal with the dog? Many people have dogs... It's good for kids to have dogs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: