Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V-day from hell
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
Thanks BA I needed to hear that

^_^ No problem.

Just keep thinking of that quote. Its true to life, everyones life.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My V Day was spent remembering my best friend. 2 years ago on the 14th was the last time I saw him and then he passed away on the 15th....I don't celebrate V day...me and my bf don't really agree with it. However I did put sticky notes all over the wall saying "I love u"
and that's all.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna get some roses for my wife like I do every V-DAY ...nut I forgot my wallett......so my wife didnt get anything....she later accused me of being a jerk all day......then when she went to make dinner she started crying ...when I asked her what was wrong she said that she shouldnt be home on V-DAY .......especially not cooking dinner.........

well I felt terrible so eht next day I stopped by the store and bought a CD from her favorite band.....the first seaon of smallville (which is one of her favorite shows)....I also bought each of my daughters a cartoon DVD.....I also bought 3 dozen roses....one for each of my girls My youngest got purple(didnt even know there were purple roses)...my oldest got Pink....wifey got RED RED roses

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
I was gonna get some roses for my wife like I do every V-DAY ...nut I forgot my wallett......so my wife didnt get anything....she later accused me of being a jerk all day......then when she went to make dinner she started crying ...when I asked her what was wrong she said that she shouldnt be home on V-DAY .......especially not cooking dinner.........

well I felt terrible so eht next day I stopped by the store and bought a CD from her favorite band.....the first seaon of smallville (which is one of her favorite shows)....I also bought each of my daughters a cartoon DVD.....I also bought 3 dozen roses....one for each of my girls My youngest got purple(didnt even know there were purple roses)...my oldest got Pink....wifey got RED RED roses

GOOD JOB!!!! way to save it lol
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also had a romantic weekend planned but it fell through

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my v-day was my first single one in like 4 years.

so i spent it with my best guy friend playing Wii.

granted my whole suite thinks that me and him are dating now but thats besides the point (he does like me tho)
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:

Your wife sounds like she doesn't have her priorities straight if she got that upset pver something silly....sorry...just my opinion. Glad everything turned out good though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: