Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sick of it!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Sick of it!! Reply with quote

I don't think he's gay and even if he is I'm so sick of hearing about it. Anyone else??

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick of it!! Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I don't think he's gay and even if he is I'm so sick of hearing about it. Anyone else??

I agree. And I am gay. Its amazing how many people (who are not gay) are obsessed with this. And I have to say that I am pretty disappointed such a vast majority of people on here think that if a guy is as good looking as he is and not humping his female house guest, well he must be "Light in the Loafers"..."Sissified" if you will.

And for whatever its worth, I like that he hasn't addressed any of these ridiculous accusations. Its good to see someone showing a little dignity.

But if in fact you are that would be so cool! Cause I think you're like totally cute and hot and I would give anything to get together with you. You know, no strings attached...pm me for my number!!!!

that was a lil humor...a lil humor.

Last edited by voyboy on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
_K_lynn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think he is gay either.

if anything he might be asexual. but even then...just cause you are around someone for so long and become good friends with them doesnt necessarily mean that you love them. or want to jump their bones!? seriously...
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is deffinately not gay. Probably the only reason he's not trying anything on Bree is because Danial is his friend and he doesn't want to back stab him.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I couldn't care either way. It is slightly irritating that its all people want to talk about, though.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the other thread, I think he may be interested in Bree, and that is why he asked her what her true feelings about Daniel were.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's gay either, but it's fun to watch people make a close friendship into something it's not. Remember, we did the same thing after the Hiking vid where we all proclaimed Daniel must be in luuuuuv with Bree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowsyou wrote:
I don't think he's gay either, but it's fun to watch people make a close friendship into something it's not. Remember, we did the same thing after the Hiking vid where we all proclaimed Daniel must be in luuuuuv with Bree.
Ummm, Daniel is in love with Bree.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Sick of it!! Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:

voyboy wrote:

I agree. And I am gay. Its amazing how many people (who are not gay) are obsessed with this. And I have to say that I am pretty disappointed such a vast majority of people on here think that if a guy is as good looking as he is and not humping his female house guest, well he must be "Light in the Loafers"..."Sissified" if you will.

And for whatever its worth, I like that he hasn't addressed any of these ridiculous accusations. Its good to see someone showing a little dignity.

But if in fact you are that would be so cool! Cause I think you're like totally cute and hot and I would give anything to get together with you. You know, no strings attatched...pm me for my number!!!!

its good to have a gay persons opinion on this

WonkaNerdsRule wrote:
Do we really want to know? It's kind of fun when it's ambiguous. I personally think he's gay (and I'm that way myself), but getting little clues of his possible homosexuality here and there is a lot more fun than if he were to come out and give us a clear "yes" or "no".

UMMM are you saying he is gay???

ok we have differing gay opinions......who has been gay longer????

who is more gay????? thats the only way we will know for sure who is right

(just for the record I am known for my sarcastic post ...this is one of them .....I dont mean to offend anyone.....and well I really think that this topic is ridiculous........does it really matter?)

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas- I edited my message because, although I stated all the things I really wanted to express, I realized that you weren't the best audience for what I had to say. And you're on the run. You couldn't possibly help me with my concerns at this time anyhow.

Lesson learned: Just because there is a submit button, it doesn't mean we have to push it.
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Last edited by gogo on Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTH?
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick of it!! Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
exanimatebylove wrote:

But if in fact you are that would be so cool! Cause I think you're like totally cute and hot and I would give anything to get together with you. You know, no strings attached...pm me for my number!!!!

You want to know whats really Gay? Whats really gay is How funny I thought this response was when I left it last night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean it's stupid for me to bring this up being the point of my thread is that I'm sick of hering about it but seriously, it seems like everywhere I go on this message board I see people joking about how Jonas is gay. It's stupid and childish and I'm done with it. I mean, think if someone (a fan) here was gay they may take offense to that. Seriously. And who gives a crap if he is? Thats his business. Jeez. Personally I think he likes Bree and he hasn't acted on it because he understands all that she's going through and that he's more of a man then most men will ever be. He's chosen to hide his feelings given what she's gone through..oh and the fact that his good friend Daniel likes her. Anyways... All I know is that he's adorable and he has a HEART and a BRAIN..so it wouldn't shock me if he was gay cause those are 2 things that straight men lack. lol. : oP

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me it seem like Jonas cares about bree more like a sister and he does not seem interested in her to me at all.
As for Jonas being gay...who cares!? He is or he isn't or he is bisexual...personally I don't see the big deal in talking about it but apparently it's a touchy subject for people. I can say this.... Jonas being gay in the show (I think he isn't) would not exactly be a wild stretch considering all the other wacky theories that end up being played out on the show.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jonas,

I just wanted to help out by reminding everyone that you are probably having some trouble understanding our messages. You don't seem to be decoding some of them.

So, just to be helpful, I thought I would remind everyone that the following code words will only confuse you, Jonas.

Using the word "show" as a code word meaning "vlog" is confusing. Also, the word "character" being used as code for "vlogger" seems to be confusing not only to you, Jonas, but to everyone here.

There seem to be many who also refer to you as "he" rather than "you." I know it seems like they are talking about you here, rather than directly to you. Again, I think this code talk might be confusing you, Jonas, and I did want to help try and clear it up for you.

There is a message at the top of this communication area of the forum that might help with some of this code, and I'm sure you would like for everyone to take a look at it. Wouldn't that help, Jonas?

Finally, regarding your sexuality, Jonas. I could really care less personally, but it does seem to be important to some people.

However, if you are actually homosexual, that's just one less good-looking guy out there competing for the ladies, and that works for me.

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: