Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0134-Watch This! [2/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Oh my goodness.....I go live some life for a few days and miss all of this! I just watched the "Human Ransom" video and all of the ones following it....Believe it or not, I was only numb from awe and something equivalent to an LG15 orgasm for a few minutes!

yeah Twisted Evil when the "miss me?" vid came out, i came up with a new word; opgasm.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this has already been brought up somewhere else, but just a thought....

The watchers are always obvious and out in the open, like they want to be seen. Maybe they are only there as a diversion, like the watcher was there to distract Bree, Jonas, and Daniel while some other Op-ite went in the house to find the disc Tachyon gave to Bree. That would make a lot of sense, since the watcher obviously wasn't there to kidnap or harm any of them. Just seemed more like a diversion than a scare tactic to me.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
I don't know if this has already been brought up somewhere else, but just a thought....

The watchers are always obvious and out in the open, like they want to be seen. Maybe they are only there as a diversion, like the watcher was there to distract Bree, Jonas, and Daniel while some other Op-ite went in the house to find the disc Tachyon gave to Bree. That would make a lot of sense, since the watcher obviously wasn't there to kidnap or harm any of them. Just seemed more like a diversion than a scare tactic to me.

VERY good point.

Wink maybe the "watcher" was actually the lookout!
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Twisted Evil when the "miss me?" vid came out, i came up with a new word; opgasm.[/quote]

Isn't there a forum member who goes by Joygasm ? Is that like an Opgasm ?LOL!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

edited for quote

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
04SSHD
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh...
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
yeah Twisted Evil when the "miss me?" vid came out, i came up with a new word; opgasm.

Isn't there a forum member who goes by Joygasm ? Is that like an Opgasm ?LOL!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

edited for quote[/quote]

no; joygasms are generally happy. :eyes dart as she suspects joygasm backs tachy:

opgasms are wonderfully dark things Twisted Evil
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes,sides have been drawn eh ?

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:

OH! I didnt think about that..
I NEED A NEW VIDEO
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It occurs to me that going to the police probably wouldn't produce any useful results for the three amigos. Even if you assume that most of the cops are NOT part of the Order, what exactly could they expect the cops to do against an apparently all powerful and totally secret society, particularly in the short run?

First of all, can you imagine Bree and the boys approaching the cops for help? "Excuse me officer, but we need your help. You see, we are being chased by a secret society called the Order because I decided not to go through with a ceremony last fall? The ceremony? I'm not really sure, I never asked what it was all about. Anyhow, they took my parents by force, they've been chasing Daniel and me for months now, they killed my dad who really wasn't my dad because they didn't want him talking to me. At least that's why I think they killed him. Then they kidnapped Daniel, and Jonas and I went to rescue Daniel with the help of some people who work against the Order, and they rescued all of us with a helicopter....."

I'm not sure if that story is wild enough to wind Bree up in a rubber room for observation or not, but it definitely isn't the most plausible story the police have ever heard. And even if the police believed their story, what exactly could they do? Drive the squad past Jonas' house every hour or so? There is no body for them to investigate the murder..... I really can't see how contacting the police could help in the short run, and help immediate future is what they really need.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all they really need to say is someone is following them and they suspect they commited a murder...I would definitley not go into the deatils...but in my experience the police wouldn't be able to help anyway because they are pretty incompetent.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I think it's weird Bree went to split them up... she's a girl. it should have been Daniel

Just think: who's the baddest in this whole series?

Tachyon, that's who. And Tachy's a girl.

IOW, the entire basis for your statement is invalid. Rolling Eyes

Steph1636 wrote:
EEVEE wrote:
When I saw Jonas walk out I thought Jonas was about to be shot or something. Confused Shocked Confused

I'm suprised he didn't get shot. The watcher just kind stood there. Maybe he wasn't going to cause any harm, but try and negotiate something with them.

I thought Jonas's behavior was extremely odd -- like he was playing at being badass to divert suspicion that he might be affiliated with the Order.

And bethy, I think your theory about there being various parts of the Order, Oppy being with one part and the Watchers being with another, is extremely intriguing. Personally I haven't seen enough yet to decide whether I agree or disagree, but will keep an eye out for clues from here out.

For those who are trying to decide whether the Watchers are "good" or "bad" -- that's a false dichotomy. Everyone in the Order -- heck, everyone in the series -- is likely to have his or her own agenda. Calling a particular person's, or faction's, agenda "good" or "bad" is far too simplistic.

On a related point: Kelly, I don't think that Bree would need to think the Order is "good" for her to agree to go with them. All she would need to think is that the consequences of her going with them are less awful than the consequences of her refusing to go. (Your own response to spacie makes a very similar point.)

robtomorrow wrote:
I think any talk of there being a clear distinction between OpAphid and the Order is ridiculous, Lucy has been seen with both Gemma and the Deacons, Gemma has been caught talking with OpAphid.

Rob, there doesn't need to be a "clear distinction" between the two -- there could very well be different factions within the Order that are vying for control. In fact, it happens within most organizations. Ever hear the term "internal politics"?

dustfairy, welcome! I think you have an excellent point.

The two subjects I personally wish people would drop are the alleged "romantic undercurrents" between any of the characters other than Bree and Daniel (Bree and Jonas, Daniel and Jonas), and the question about going to the cops.

The first subject is such a Sweet Valley High subject (OMG will they get together or won't they? ) -- it's as interesting as the stuffed animals -- IOW, NOT.

And the second subject has been discussed to death. Bree et al. don't have a story that any halfway-decent cop would buy. In fact, they might get into trouble for filing false reports. So can we please drop it already and move on?
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Inigo wrote:
I think it's weird Bree went to split them up... she's a girl. it should have been Daniel

Just think: who's the baddest in this whole series?

Tachyon, that's who. And Tachy's a girl.

IOW, the entire basis for your statement is invalid. Rolling Eyes

That being extremely true, to add to it: Bree's also the one a Watcher or anyone in the order is likely to shoot or seriously injure, considering they seem to need her so damn badly. Kidnapping possibility aside, I think it made perfect sense for Bree to intervene.

Also: I the LG15 matriarch kicks ass.

Languorous Lass wrote:

The two subjects I personally wish people would drop are the alleged "romantic undercurrents" between any of the characters other than Bree and Daniel (Bree and Jonas, Daniel and Jonas), and the question about going to the cops.

The first subject is such a Sweet Valley High subject (OMG will they get together or won't they? ) -- it's as interesting as the stuffed animals -- IOW, NOT.

And the second subject has been discussed to death. Bree et al. don't have a story that any halfway-decent cop would buy. In fact, they might get into trouble for filing false reports. So can we please drop it already and move on?

Amen!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, just got home. I was away for a few days so there's no way I'm gonna read everything. Just wanted to put my thoughts out:

To me it didn't look like the watcher pulled a weapon, it just looked like he lifted his arm to hit one of them. Then Jonas grabbed Bree and flung her out of the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: