Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attn: Admin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Attn: Admin Reply with quote

***These are merely some suggestions.***

I think a sub forum should be created for anything Cassie related that doesn't have to do with YT Cassie and anything that hasn't been confirmed to be related to LG15 and YT Cassie such as Childofthecult or whatever they are called etc. People wanting to discuss MS Cassie and Ebay Cassie and whatever else can do so there and leave the rest of the board for other discussion. Posts made in the wrong sections that don't relate to the topic at hand should be deleted or rerouted in order to keep everything organized. The way it is now everything is thrown into everything else making for lots of chaos, confusion and duplicate posting which results in threads being pages and pages long with the same redundant point.

I think some ground rules need to be set. One of the biggest problems right now is lack of respect. Lack of respect for other members, other members ideas and especially for the moderators who are taking the time to make this board work. I have seen all too often someone being attacked because their way of thinking differs from someone elses. There have been too many threads made for the sole purpose of bashing people and throwing accusations around. Members have repeatedly spammed the forums with false accusations even after being told by a moderator to stop. I have seen moderators being ignored and disrespected over and over. This is quickly making the board deteriorate into a board for flaming and nothing else. I think warnings and bannings should be implemented for those that can't or don't want to play nice as well as for proven trolls etc.

Thirdly, I think the mods should be given more abilities on the board. I could be wrong but I'm under the impression that they arent able to merge threads, delete them etc. It would be easier to keep things much more organized if they were able to do so, as members seem to be posting duplicate threads without actually looking to see if it's already been posted, therefore resulting in unecessary clutter on the board.

If anyone would like to add to this feel free to do so. Like I said these are merely suggestions.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are great suggestions and I wwill work on implementing as many as I possibly can. I am not sure why the mods cant merge threads... I don't see how to merge threads either so I'm gonna try to figure it out. thanks.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only found the option to split threads so far, not the ability to merge them Confused

We can delete threads, but I reserve that for only when a thread has no reason at all for being on this forum. I prefer to lock threads and just let them fade away.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, i found a mod and i'm gonna attempt to install it
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to take what I said into consideration. It's appreciated. SmileSmile
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem. thanks for making suggestions. suggestions from the fans will help make this forum, the website, and the storyline an incredible interactive experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: