Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other LG15 Message Boards?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Other LG15 Message Boards? Reply with quote

I've been lurking this board since it first came about. I only recently started posting. However, all of my threads and stuff...keep getting deleted. And I know it's not because they're in the wrong place. I make sure they go where they seem to fit. However, they still get deleted. Some of them may be a tiny bit negative but if you people can post meaningless threads about saggy boobs and people penises..I should have no problem talking about a simple thing I don't like. I don't feel like you guys are very welcoming. And that you would rather push new people away then welcome them to the board. Anyway...my question to you is...Is there any other LG15 message boards out there? I have looked but I seem to need some help with this one. And hopefully my post will not be deleted. Thanks.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Other LG15 Message Boards? Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I've been lurking this board since it first came about. I only recently started posting. However, all of my threads and stuff...keep getting deleted. And I know it's not because they're in the wrong place. I make sure they go where they seem to fit. However, they still get deleted. Some of them may be a tiny bit negative but if you people can post meaningless threads about saggy boobs and people penises..I should have no problem talking about a simple thing I don't like. I don't feel like you guys are very welcoming. And that you would rather push new people away then welcome them to the board. Anyway...my question to you is...Is there any other LG15 message boards out there? I have looked but I seem to need some help with this one. And hopefully my post will not be deleted. Thanks.

Not that i know of, and the most reason if your post gets deleted is because you have said something very very nagitive, that you should of not had said.

But, welcome to the forum Smile
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EBL,

I'm sorry you feel the Forum isn't very welcoming or considerate. I wasn't aware that many of your posts were being deleted. I haven't deleted any posts here unless they were spam with dangerous URLs.
The 'meaningless threads' are allowed as they are posted in Off the Cuff and, although yes, on the verge of inappropriate, are in that section clearly marked and easy to avoid. I don't necessarily condone those sorts of threads but it's not my prerogative to delete and/or lock anything that offends or disagrees with just me.

There are other LG15-themed boards. There's AnchorCove as well as another FanFic-specific Forum of which I forget the address.

I sincerely hope we can solve whatever issues you have with the LG15 Forum before you give up. PM me if you want to ask questions or have a problem with an apparent post being deleted without reason and I'll see what I can do.

Again, I'm sorry you feel the Forum is so acrimonious and unneighborly. I assure you this isn't the intent at all as all new members are furiously welcomed and their input is greatly appreciated. Smile

FP

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very welcoming: Welcome! see? Wink
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Other LG15 Message Boards? Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:

Hello.

If you click here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/search.php?search_author=exanimatebylove
you'll find a list of all of your posts on this forum.

None of your posts have been deleted that I can see.

They may be on threads that have died, since you have been posting for awhile.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, exanimatebylove!

As you and I recently corresponded via PM regarding your desire to find other discussion boards about LG15, I feel I might have some more info to offer you regarding the matter.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be more help finding more discussion boards for you. I really am not aware of any boards that generally discuss LG15.

I'd also like to actually help you find your other posts! They can be located right here. sphinx's link to them is actually in error, and I am correcting it as well.

I'd like to say that I for one feel sorry that you are having any kind of negative experience here. Regarding the idea that someone might have deleted your posts: the forum administrator, Broken Kid, makes an investigation every time someone feels that their posts are being wrongfully deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: