Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please re-route where appropriate

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Good ending?
Yea!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nay!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
:nickers:
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
bloomers!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what the--?!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Please re-route where appropriate Reply with quote

To: The Create-a-trons--- er, the Creators...
Re: The Final Vlog (to be filmed in 2206 Wink)

I posted this elsewhere and got good feedback....
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
my idea for an ending

a final psw

subject: you can't be a kid again after going through stuff like the Scooby Crew's been though
proving it wrong: Act as crazy as possible!

i.e.
~ Daniel stealing Jonas' keys and letting Bree practice driving and he comes in and tells Jonas and you see Jonas go because it's a GOOOOOOOOD car
~ you see Bree give Daniel a present of a boa of his own with a hat and Jonas laughs until Bree gives Jonas the same thing and they all go down the street in their new "accessories"
~ random kid games in the neighborhood street such as "red light/green light" and "mother may I?" (am I the only one who knows that game??), etc.
~ high-speed photography of them making crazy inventions to shoot small snacks into the air for them to catch
~ Jonas and Daniel together, Jonas "crying" going "But I thought the Cornwallis effect was--" and Daniel sympathetically goes "yeah, bro; it hurts."
etc. Very Happy

Basically paying homage to all the "things" of the series (feather boas, learning to drive, the Cornwallis effect, etc) and sort of "inducting" Jonas into the group.

i messed with this quote so everything'd make more sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: