Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mskelly - "Thanks for Listening"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theresascraps
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: mskelly - "Thanks for Listening" Reply with quote

wow. Ms kelly mentioned me herself along with several others of you....That is so cool. I was so excited and my husband truly thinks I have lost it. Rolling Eyes I just love this stuff, it is my escape from reality! Anyway another great cool I go is that Mr. Deimos is her sponsor, Deimos is the moon of Mars that means fear or terror, i can't remember which....either case it can't be good......

I love this!!!

Theresa
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks for Listening"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIqT9353awI

Tags: hsa mskelly course essential questions please lonelygirl15 lg15

Description: Class is about to begin, and this means organizing the essential questions. Can we?

I believe we have been given these questions:

From http://www.hsao.net small purple text that reads a luminous question links to a page where these questions are displayed:

Please:

Who are they?

What do they seek?

What have they done?

Why is she allowing it?

My first take upon reading these questions was that Professor Boone was giving us hints to help Ms. Kelly, and possibly himself. Now that Ms. Kelly has released this new video, my sense is that she is calling for our help herself. This means that although she is not entirely herself, she does at least somewhat have her wits about her. Very Happy As Professor Boone as said, she is a strong and clever woman. No doubt she is providing us with all the clues we need to anwer these questions. Hopefully once we have answered them we will know what is to be done.
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
This means that although she is not entirely herself, she does at least somewhat have her wits about her.
Yes... notice how, even though the doctor tries to make her think she just forgot telling him the name of her foundation "paperwork guy," she knows better. The doctor knows something he shouldn't have known, and she resents being told she's just imagining or forgetting it. I'd been hoping the Good Doctor was someone she could trust to help her, but now it appears he may be connected to the foundation.

I loved all the shoutouts too Theresa. And I also caught the Mr. Deimos name... How unfortunate is it that your paperwork guy goes by a name like "Mr. Abject Terror?" Very Happy (Maybe the Foundation is really the IRS in disguise... )
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

selena wrote:
I'd been hoping the Good Doctor was someone she could trust to help her, but now it appears he may be connected to the foundation.

The good Doctor --------------->

I've been revisiting some old links and found this:

http://hsao.net/listen.html

Quote:

Please...

Okay. So I have left some sensitive items around the school. I am not sure about the significance of the codename. I am still organizing the rest of the objective (7). I will share them soon. I am not sure what these objectives are for. I am also not sure why the group is so interested in the curriculum topics. To tell you the truth, I have delivered these items back and forth to them and the sponsors. I am not sure what they want from Rose. I am not sure what they want from you. This program is too small to have the reach that they seem to think it does. Who could they be? I know they are doing wrong, but I am not quite sure what their overall plan is. I have been in contact with Rose. They are not treating her very well, but she is a strong woman. I will keep you updated. I will not respond in the guestbook because I don't want there to be any problems. I will change the password to the first color I shared with you. (I am such a square.) The password will be two words (no caps). We will be able to share info here. Thank you for your devoted assistance.

-C.B.

The name of the file "listen", struck me, as did Professor Boones plea "Please".

The title of Ms. Kelly's video is "Thank you for Listening"

The first word in the list of questions is Please

I take this to be a cryptic message from Ms. Kelly, that inspite of the chastisement she gave us in the notebook for the things we said about TiKO, on the sly, she is saying "Thank you for listening to Professor Boone", and "Please, get on with the investigation".

Woo Hoo Dancing

I believe our beloved Ms. Kelly Shame on you is returning to us with all gears intact
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my question is (I am new to HSA so I will sound stupid),

Quote:
Who are they?

What do they seek?

What have they done?

Why is she allowing it?

Are these specifically regarding TiKO? Do we have any idea what the letters T i K O stand for? Where has mskelly been? A hospital?

Thanks for your patience Smile
Jane
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Another great new vid! I got a shout out!! Reply with quote

theresascraps wrote:
wow. Ms kelly mentioned me herself along with several others of you....That is so cool. I was so excited and my husband truly thinks I have lost it. Rolling Eyes I just love this stuff, it is my escape from reality! Anyway another great cool I go is that Mr. Deimos is her sponsor, Deimos is the moon of Mars that means fear or terror, i can't remember which....either case it can't be good......

I love this!!!

Theresa
Yeah, I got a shout out too, gf. Mr. Green
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
I take this to be a cryptic message from Ms. Kelly, that inspite of the chastisement she gave us in the notebook for the things we said about TiKO, on the sly, she is saying "Thank you for listening to Professor Boone", and "Please, get on with the investigation".
Yes, plus didn't she say something at the end of the term... along the lines that all of our questions had answers, and that we were right... ? I'm not sure of her exact wording now without going back to look it up.
theresascraps
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, we know that the doctor knows more about her and by his name I would say he is definitely a bad man. also I need to know if those questions relate to her or to maybe Bree?? Her code is telling us to listen to her, listen and the answers will be there.
I need to read some of her suggested reading and get caught up before class starts.

Theresa
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I forgot to tell Ms. Rose thank you for the shoutout.

Thank you for the shoutout Ms. Rose, and please excuse my lack of manners.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

selena wrote:
Luminous wrote:
Yes, plus didn't she say something at the end of the term... along the lines that all of our questions had answers, and that we were right... ? I'm not sure of her exact wording now without going back to look it up.

Yes, she did say we were right. I just went back to the notebook to try to recover the information that everyone gathered, and it was locked. You didn't happen to save any of the anwers from that thread did you? They might be useful, moving into this new term.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
So my question is (I am new to HSA so I will sound stupid),

Quote:
Who are they?

What do they seek?

What have they done?

Why is she allowing it?

Are these specifically regarding TiKO?

My assumption is yes, but I don't think we know for sure.

Do we have any idea what the letters T i K O stand for?

Again, this is not completely solved. TKO in boxing terms means techinical Knockout. Many of us draw a connection between the Tiko foundation and Jonas TKO, who's unfortunate (and also very wealthy) parents died in a boating accident. Could it be TiKO foundation is funded by their estate? Tiko is a greek surname (we are studing greek mythology among other things this term.) Tiko may also be Greek for sequence (I'm still working on verifying this. If anyone speaks Greek, let me know Smile ) I think tikos also is a greek suffix. There is research to be done here.

Where has mskelly been? A hospital?

Most recently, a seminar with the funders (Tiko). It appears she was subjected to brainwashing while she was gone.

She also has a bit of a dicy past that involves an insurance claim:

A bought with brief psychosis or mental anguish that required meds:

And an arrest:

How much of her past is pertinant to what is happening now, I don't know, but all the documents are still on the HSAO site, so I am assuming they are still a matter of concern.
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Yes, she did say we were right. I just went back to the notebook to try to recover the information that everyone gathered, and it was locked. You didn't happen to save any of the anwers from that thread did you? They might be useful, moving into this new term.
I do have at least some of it. (Packrat by nature.) The comment I was thinking of was this:

Ms. Kelly wrote:
I will still offer lessons through video (as TiKO has requested). Remember that all questions have answers, and indeed yours have been correct.

That one thread with all the research info was still there when I looked. If you can't access it, I can send it to you...
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
She also has a bit of a dicy past that involves an insurance claim:

A bought with brief psychosis or mental anguish that required meds:

And an arrest:

How much of her past is pertinant to what is happening now, I don't know, but all the documents are still on the HSAO site, so I am assuming they are still a matter of concern.
I think at least some of this is alluded to in the LGPedia: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=The_Homeschoolers_Aggregate#Disorientation_2006:_Transcendental_Train_Trip
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

selena wrote:
I do have at least some of it. (Packrat by nature.)

That one thread with all the research info was still there when I looked. If you can't access it, I can send it to you...

Good. I think it may be very useful. Please do send it to me. If pm doesn't work, let me know, and I can give you an alternative.

When I tried to access the notebook, it was locked, even though I have previously accessed it with the new password. Ms. Kelly is known to close it when she is preparing for the new term. I hope she hasn't done away with that thread for fear TiKO will punish her for it Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: