Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

?????Help,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: ?????Help, Reply with quote

I know someone has said this before, but going back through the old stuff, I noticed some things that really made me think:

Daniel mentions that someone named Tachyon warned him about the tracking device on his car. Then I saw that in Tachyon's Drop 5 there was a complicated code, which translates to:

GLAD YOU FINALLY UNDERSTOOD MY MESSAGE.
DON'T FOLLOW UP A SMART MOVE WITH A STUPID ONE...
AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO HOME.

Is this how Tachyon is communicating with Daniel? Is Daniel smart enough, or does he even have the time to figure out these complex codes (what with being homeless at this time and running and all)?

Additionally, if Daniel can figure this out on his own, then it should be a piece of cake to decode what Tachyon left in Jonas' car.

Now I know this must have been discussed...please point me to the thread...but is it possible that Daniel is Brother or another agent in the Culper Ring? Is Brother actually a person, or an entity or organization (i.e. Big Brother)? Has there been a George Orwell reference? j/k Laughing

I posted in the video section that my theory was that the Drew books had something in them that "triggered" Daniel (the assumption being that Op had programmed him). Another poster pointed out to me that maybe the Drew books had deprogramming triggers in them, and that is why Tach left them. At first I thought that was a weird thing to say, but then I spent all night in the AphidPedia, and...well...

Is Daniel Brother? Please point me to the thread discussion of this. I'm trying to get fully involved in the ARG (kept up with some of it), although I don't understand how you all are decoding all this stuff. You guys are smarter than I am. Good work, you all!
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel isn't brother. Luv2luvEm has actually met brother, on the 2nd Petaluma drop (Phoenix Theater). The coded msg you reference was never actually received by Daniel. We intercepted the package that Tachyon left for brother and decoded it. And Daniel did actually go home, and they did have his place bugged Smile
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, lad! The new forum is already working! Smile

A lot of people have had suggestions that Jonas is Brother or Daniel is Brother or Katharine McPhee (aka new girl) is Tachyon, etc. Since we've seen Brother, it makes it easier to have a definitive answer, but a lot of these things are up for debate.

So far, it seems we haven't actually seen (on camera) Tachyon or Brother, so they're still shrouded in mystery!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon's warning about Daniel being tracked using GPS was from early November. She didn't specifically say it was in his car, but I believe an OpAphid YT PM confirmed this to be the case a couple of days later or so. Daniel doesn't mention a thing about that for almost a month, until "Homeless" on Dec 1, when they ditch the car and he explains why.

I don't think Tachyon really had a direct way to communicate with Daniel at the time. The way Daniel explains that 1st warning makes me think he didn't hear it directly from Tachyon, but from people that heard about the intercepted drop contents:

Quote:
I got a bunch of messages from some people and... someone named Tachyon... she said that there was some sort of tracking device on my car.

I can't avoid hearing "some people said that someone named Tachyon said that so and so."

Tachyon's video for Drop 5 has a Dec 3 post date, so it's obvious that the postcard for Daniel with the "don't go home" warning was included in it as a last minute decision. But Daniel again takes more than 2 weeks to acknowledge it. He still seems unaware of anything after 6 days, in "Your Decision" where he decides to leave Bree and go home, which is from Dec 9. But later, after he finds that camera in his room, all of a sudden he does know about the drop and the warning. In "Undisclosed Location" on Dec 19 he said:

Quote:
The last Tachyon drop said not to follow a smart move up with a stupid one. I think that's even giving me too much credit. I followed a stupid move up with a stupider one.

It's like he only goes investigating in the forums and searching for Tachyon's advice when the Order's crap really gets to him (ransacked room, spy cams). If Tachyon had the means to contact Daniel directly, he wouldn't have gone home, and would've ditched his car much earlier. It's the drop getting intercepted, decoded, and shared what has made Daniel aware of Tachyon on those first couple of times.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you all. I didn't even think my post had been answered, as I kept looking on the Brother thread, and my name was always listed as the last poster there.

Broken Kid, I don't know if you know what I mean. Looking at the Brother thread from the main menu, it appears that I was the last one to post on the thread, so I didn't even bother to look and see if I had an answer. I just assumed I didn't.

Anyway, thanks again, you all.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: