Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some people think that Jonas is crushing on Bree....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Some people think that Jonas is crushing on Bree.... Reply with quote

But I don't think that's it at all!

Jonas has said that he has no parents really, they disappeared or died or something while he was young (I forgot what he said.)

He also said that he had no brothers and sisters. He only had a nanny that took care of him until he was old enough to take care of himself.

I think that Jonas sees Daniel and Bree as family.

You've noticed how Jonas seems to tease Daniel once in a while, right? It's kinda like an older brother teasing a younger brother!

And Bree is kinda like the little sister that Jonas is nice to and kinda protects. I don't think he teases Bree at all, cuz I think he knows that Bree wouldn't handle it as well as Daniel. I mean, Bree doesn't really look much like she can handle a little teasing. I'm sure that if Daniel teased her, they'd get in another fight (they seem to get in lots of fights.) She didn't seem to handle the situation well when she found that Daniel was crushing on her.

Also, another thing is, Jonas might not tease Bree, cuz of his age. As a sibling gets older, they become a lot nicer to their sibling. My brother use to be really mean to me, but now he's really nice and kinda protective of me... kinda alot. It kinda gets annoying sometimes, he acts an second parent, but it's also strangely nice. >_>;

I don't know much about brotherly love, but I think even when the brother sibling gets older, he might still tease his younger brother, but in a more buddy kinda way. I've heard of boy punching their brothers in a buddy kind of way...

One last thing is about what Daniel says about Jonas and Daniel's relationship with Bree. Daniel may say and make it sound like Jonas seems to be constantly asking about their relationship, but it could be the complete opposite. It could be that Jonas only once in a while tells Daniel to tell Bree and so Daniel might constantly think about what he says and not like his advice, so he talks about it here. If Jonas does talk about it alot, it could be that Daniel just brings it up and dumps it alot on Jonas and Jonas keeps giving him the same answer, but he doesn't like that answer and so he complains online. He may expect Jonas to give him a different answer that he likes or expect him to do something about this for him. It could also be that people are starting to think that Jonas likes Bree and Daniel is starting to believe in what they say and this makes him jealous, so he starts to talk about what Jonas says alot. But I believe it's more that Daniel doesn't like Jonas's answer and may be expecting Jonas to do something about his problem, cuz if it wasn't that, he would have probably took Jonas's advice and told Bree already, but instead he chooses to complain about Jonas's advice and use what some people think about Jonas's feelings towards Bree as more of a reason to complain why Jonas didn't help him enough in solving his problem with Bree.

Okay, actually I want to say one more thing. Sibling love can be often be mistaken for couple love. If you were to see a guy and a girl getting along so well and seem so happy together, you might automatically assume that they're a couple, but then you'd be surprised to find out they're siblings. You know, when Jonas and Daniel were getting along so well together, people started thinking that Jonas has a crush on Daniel, but once Jonas started having fun more with Bree, people started thinking he actually likes Bree. Hmm, do you notice a little pattern here?
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has no time for her, he is too busy thinking about me, lol jk
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he is crushing on her....and if the creators are taking that route I advise them to STOPNOW!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like this a lot more than jonas likes bree. interesting!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thnk Jonas has had a sad life, and he saw that Bree was attractive and needed help, so he helped. And...

I think he is falling for Bree; why would he not, when he's been alone for so long. It's just natural, especially with a girl as likable and pretty as Bree.

However, if he is with the Order, which I consider very likely, he maybe just a babysitter, as people are saying in other threads. It could be that the Creators plan on going into a Jonas inner conflict...he's actually fallen in love with Bree, but he's in the Order and he knows how powerful they are. Will he be loyal to the Order, or do what his heart says and try to escape them with Bree? I think it's highly likely we may see this storyline. How Daniel will fit into this, I don't know. Perhaps as an adversary?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this turns into a soap opera....

*shakes fist*

I'm going to go against Daniels judgement of the Snow Angels video and say that Jonas does not, in fact, have a crush on Bree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
If this turns into a soap opera....

*shakes fist*

I'm going to go against Daniels judgement of the Snow Angels video and say that Jonas does not, in fact, have a crush on Bree.
Isn't it pretty much a soap opera now? It reminds me of "General Hospital" when Luke and Laura were on the run (1980).
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why everyone is so against Jonas&Bree...I mean, It's honestly near to impossible for a GUY to be that close to a girl for that long and not become attatched. I think they both like her. I think Jonas had a lil thang for her before she ever even moved in. I see nothing wrong with that. I like her and Jonas better than her and Daniel. Daniel is too brother like. Jonas is just sexxxi! I enjoy it.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Daniel is too brother like. Jonas is just sexxxi! I enjoy it.
No way, Daniel is way sexier than Jonas.

Daniel!
feverhoney
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is much more interesting than the whole 'Jonas lurves Bree' aspect. I would also fit much better with what we've seen of his character so far.

I think though, that this isn't the direction they're going to go with. It doesn't really explain why Jonas is so annoyed at Daniel. If he did see Bree and Daniel as his family, then why not just explain this to Daniel? We all know Jonas isn't averse to Talking Things Out. Also, neither Bree nor Jonas have really said much in the way of denying feelings for each other, but Bree was very quick to set the record straight about Daniel.

Besides, people love a love triangle, and they are writing for an audience here.

Who knows, maybe in the next episode I'll be proven wrong, (I hope so), but for me, right now, it doesn't seem likely.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feverhoney wrote:
I think this is much more interesting than the whole 'Jonas lurves Bree' aspect. I would also fit much better with what we've seen of his character so far.

I think though, that this isn't the direction they're going to go with. It doesn't really explain why Jonas is so annoyed at Daniel. If he did see Bree and Daniel as his family, then why not just explain this to Daniel? We all know Jonas isn't averse to Talking Things Out. Also, neither Bree nor Jonas have really said much in the way of denying feelings for each other, but Bree was very quick to set the record straight about Daniel.

Besides, people love a love triangle, and they are writing for an audience here.

Who knows, maybe in the next episode I'll be proven wrong, (I hope so), but for me, right now, it doesn't seem likely.

For me, it could explain why Jonas is annoyed by Daniel. It could be that because Daniel started to believe in what everyone else says that he's crushing on Bree and Daniel mistrusts him when he goes outside and plays with Bree. Jonas could get mad at him for not trusting him and thinking he's after Bree when he knows that one of his friends likes her. He could have not explained this to Daniel, because he may have been too angry with him to tell or he may not realize he feels like Daniel and Bree are family to him, I dunno. To me it seems like he sees them as family.

EDIT: It's also possible that Daniel was so angry that he couldn't even talk to him.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
I thnk Jonas has had a sad life, and he saw that Bree was attractive and needed help, so he helped. And...

I think he is falling for Bree; why would he not, when he's been alone for so long. It's just natural, especially with a girl as likable and pretty as Bree.

However, if he is with the Order, which I consider very likely, he maybe just a babysitter, as people are saying in other threads. It could be that the Creators plan on going into a Jonas inner conflict...he's actually fallen in love with Bree, but he's in the Order and he knows how powerful they are. Will he be loyal to the Order, or do what his heart says and try to escape them with Bree? I think it's highly likely we may see this storyline. How Daniel will fit into this, I don't know. Perhaps as an adversary?

It's possible that he's asexual. Remember we don't know his sexuality. He may not even know his sexuality either. It's also possible that Bree isn't even heterosexual! She never really made a real move on Daniel and never really accepted his love and that could be why. But I doubt that...

I think that a guy that has been a loner most of his life would have a bit of trouble hiding his feelings with someone that he's crushing on. I think everyone does when they have their first crush. I remember my first crush in first grade, it was this boy who was the same grade as me, I chased him around every time I saw him at recess.

Anyway, I don't think he's a complete loner, I mean, I think he went to school when he was young like every other kid and he lives in a neighborhood, so he can talk to his neighbors. I believe he also said that he brings some friends over to his house, so he's not really all alone, he'd be pretty depressed if he were or he'd behave like an old lonely granny that would try to make Bree and Daniel stay and keep company and he'd continually talk to them. I'm sure that he would have had several crushes on girls in school and I'm sure there's at least one girl in his neighborhood that he can crush on.

It's also possible that Jonas is one of those types of people that don't really fall for anybody until they find the one for them. I don't know, but I think I'm kinda one of those people. I haven't crushed on anyone for ages and every guy that tells me they like me, I just start hating him. Some friend said it's just some natural defense mechanism or something. Someday I'll find some guy that I'll like and likes me back and I won't hate him for loving me.. =???

Anyway, I'm not against Jonas liking Bree, I'm just kinda annoyed with a lot of people assuming he likes her and seem to focus on that and encourage him to make a move. Also, I'm kinda tired of seeing love triangles, in so many of the graphic novels and dramas I've read and seen, there's a love triangle and I'm kinda getting tired of it. I'd like to see something different.

Hmm, if there has to be a love triangle, then I'd prefer one where one person is actually married or just something that would make the love triangle more interesting! The love triangle with Daniel, Bree, and Jonas would probably typical, even if it turns out Jonas is an enemy, it would be quite typical. I've read several stories with love triangles and one of the people is on the enemy's side, usually the guy that was on the enemy's side wins the girl over and he joins her side and the guy that doesn't win her over finds that he can still love her even when she doesn't love him or he'd just keep fighting to win back her love.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
t's also possible that Bree isn't even heterosexual! She never really made a real move on Daniel and never really accepted his love and that could be why. But I doubt that...

Me too. It could also be possible that she just doesn't like Daniel. O_O Really? Nooo!

Quote:

I think that a guy that has been a loner most of his life would have a bit of trouble hiding his feelings with someone that he's crushing on. I think everyone does when they have their first crush. I remember my first crush in first grade, it was this boy who was the same grade as me, I chased him around every time I saw him at recess.

Uh, that was first grade. Jonas is like... atleast 18.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:

Anyway, I don't think he's a complete loner, I mean, I think he went to school when he was young like every other kid and he lives in a neighborhood, so he can talk to his neighbors. I believe he also said that he brings some friends over to his house, so he's not really all alone, he'd be pretty depressed if he were or he'd behave like an old lonely granny that would try to make Bree and Daniel stay and keep company and he'd continually talk to them.
Jonas did say he used to have friends at his house (a year ago), but as soon as he stopped throwing keggers, they quit coming over. He also said that he didn't go the bowling alley anymore because he used to go there and drink, and he was embarrassed by some of the stuff he'd done. This tells me that he was drunk when he had those friends around, and that they weren't actually friends, because all they wanted was to party on his dime. This makes for one very lonely guy. In one of his videos, he actually says he can either do handstands for another three hours, or he could take a nap. What does that tell you?

You might be interested in my thread in the Jonas character thread. I watched all the old videos of him again, and my observations are there. Before Jonas practically begged Daniel and Bree to move in, he was alone all the time, and he WAS very depressed.

As for the love triangle aspect, I think that there can always be a twist put to it. I'd love to Bree and Jonas struggling to hide their feelings for each other, out of loyalty to Daniel and for the sake of maintaining the unity in their fight against the Order. I think the inner conflict that would cause would be interesting stuff.

I don't know why people don't want to see any couples or love triangles. It almost seems like they don't want these characters to show any adult emotions. Is Bree not allowed to grow up now that she's no longer subject to her parent-imposed isolation?

Creators, if you're listening, not everyone is opposed to a possible love triangle aspect to this story; just if you do it, make it interesting. Some conflict needs to occur between these characters IMO. It would take this story to a more realistic place.
lemmonberri
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Some people think that Jonas is crushing on Bree.... Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
But I don't think that's it at all!

Jonas has said that he has no parents really, they disappeared or died or something while he was young (I forgot what he said.)

He also said that he had no brothers and sisters. He only had a nanny that took care of him until he was old enough to take care of himself.

I think that Jonas sees Daniel and Bree as family.

I agree. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: