Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some people think that Jonas is crushing on Bree....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Bree tying him to a chair and all that, I'm sure he's not gonna show her any love no more. LOL. I love Jonas. Just something about him. He's like the classic underdog. I don't think it would be natural if he didn't look at Bree in a love/like kinda way. Other then the kegger girls who usta come over...this is probably one of the first girls he's every really got to know the way he does. Its only normal for them to develop feelings ... Bree too. She's made it clear she's not into Daniel in that was...he's like her bro. But Jonas is different. Anyways...I'll leave now, he's just oh so cute and i like talkin about him.
Surprised)

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they were acting like bickering brother and sister in the latest video.
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Jonas likes Bree. I think , since he watched her videos, he knew about the Daniel-Bree dynamic and that the reason Daniel and Bree are not getting together(although there IS something there) is because

1-Daniel is a loudmouth

2-When your dad dies- it's not exactly a mood-setter

Three-They have BIG problems and they could hardly develop thier relationship when the only problem was her dad didn't like him

I think Daniel being jealous of Jonas hanging with Bree was the begining and end of any "love triangle" there could have been. Also I think the reason he was all quiet when Daniel was tossing around accusations is because while her blogs captured his sympathy- not all nineteen year olds are attracted to whiney know-it-all, underage, homeschoolers with immense emotional baggage like beasty is.

Though he seems a little intense- that could just be his socially awkward transition from totally underage lush and unwitting pawn of other drunkards to good samaritan.[/b]
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I maintain the want that Jonas and Bree end up being brother and sister (or related in some way, i.e: cousins.)

I just can't see Bree and Jonas together in a relationship.

(I also maintain the fact that I don't think that Jonas is 100% pure evil-workin'-for-the-Order guy.)
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
I maintain the want that Jonas and Bree end up being brother and sister (or related in some way, i.e: cousins.)

I just can't see Bree and Jonas together in a relationship.

(I also maintain the fact that I don't think that Jonas is 100% pure evil-workin'-for-the-Order guy.)

I agree except that I t hink jonas is in for the good fight.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I don't know why everyone is so against Jonas&Bree...I mean, It's honestly near to impossible for a GUY to be that close to a girl for that long and not become attatched. I think they both like her. I think Jonas had a lil thang for her before she ever even moved in. I see nothing wrong with that. I like her and Jonas better than her and Daniel. Daniel is too brother like. Jonas is just sexxxi! I enjoy it.

hell yes. this is what i've been thinkin!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: