Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After reviewing old videos--this post is long.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Do I eat my hat now, or later? Laughing

Don't get the fork ready yet, we should wait til the next video to see what is up.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't eat your hat yet, lol, I still believe in Jonas! I'm gonna wait until there's more to reserve judgement...like if we get to see where Bree's holding him and what he says. Right now we only have the jaded perspective of Bree, so I'm hoping when more comes out, we'll see it was a misunderstanding...

Maybe it'll have something to do with Jonas's parents or something, because I agree with you, Longlostposter, in that Jonas up till now has not been anything but what he said he was.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Do I eat my hat now, or later? Laughing

Don't prepare to dine on your hat yet. I still think there's more to be told of this story than we're seeing right now. I remain convinced that Jonas is good until we get more information.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: After reviewing old videos--this post is long. Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
If Jonas (the character) is a bad guy, he deserves an Oscar for his performance, because I don't see anything but absolute sincerity from him from the beginning until now. Straight up, I'm putting my money on Jonas being exactly what he seems to be.

While I am holding back on making a judgment on Jonas' status, I'd like to point out that this means nothing. If this were real, it could certainly be possible that Jonas is a great pretender, but keep in mind that this is not real. If the Creators wanted Jonas to appear sincere and fool everyone, they could tell Jackson to act sincere, or even better yet, not tell him in the early videos he appears in that Jonas has a dark secret. I don't think the actors are filled in with all the details from day one.

Teen1: He's cool.
Teen2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen1: I don't even know anymore.

(The Simpsons, "Homerpalooza")
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to be right about Jonas. I hope that instead of working with the order he is actually working with another group that goes against the order.
OR, he is really part of Bree's biological family, OR he's the biological son of her adoptive parents and he ran away from them and is now trying to help Bree.

LOL anything would be better then Jonas being a bad guy. He's a good character and I like how Daniel and Bree have brought him into their group. I don't think it would be as good without Jonas as party of the scooby gang.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great post.
I don't really have anything to say except that, I also noticed Jonas' tics. And they are not gone. I think he has some in every video he's been in.
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
This was a great post.
I don't really have anything to say except that, I also noticed Jonas' tics. And they are not gone. I think he has some in every video he's been in.

what do you mean by tics? like physically shaking kind of tics. I've never noticed
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjones wrote:
Sami wrote:
This was a great post.

what do you mean by tics? like physically shaking kind of tics. I've never noticed

Not shaking. It looks like he has involuntary movments in his mouth and nose. Blinking. touching his face. sniffing.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're convinced he's gone bad?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: