Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

voyboy - "Dream I" [03/25/07]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: voyboy - "Dream I" [03/25/07] Reply with quote

This is exquisite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmxpVYK5Exg
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: (NEW VIDEO) Dream I Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
This is exquisite.

Thank you Luminous. As expected, Revver rejected it because of the song. I guess I'll make a version for Revver. maybe a collaboration of all 4 dreams?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
theresascraps
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, what a cool vid! I love Tori Amos singing Losing My Religion....Heck i like all her songs...That was an amazing video

theresa
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theresascraps wrote:
wow, what a cool vid! I love Tori Amos singing Losing My Religion....Heck i like all her songs...That was an amazing video

theresa

Well thanks Theresa!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy, that was an absolutely incredible use of music and words blending with image drawing out thought picture... I swear, it pulled pieces out of my life out of my own mind...how did you do that?

I'm betting if you combined all, Revver'd just get that much more snarky... <sigh>

theresa...cornflake girl...yeah, Tori Amos is one of my very favorites!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....that actually brought tears to my eyes. I relate more to this Dream video than any other because I really did 'lose my religion' so to speak after my father died. Oddly enough, I was also 17 at the time he passed away...

That was beautiful voyboy.

ETA: I also love the inclusion of Tori Amos singing 'Losing My Religion'. I love Tori, and that probably also contributed to bringing tears to my eyes.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voy-
This was quite beautiful to watch and to hear. It was just striking. Thank you for sharing...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was great...i love his videos!
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyboy.... I don't know what to say. It's just beautiful. Without a doubt the best fan video I have seen. (It's actually better than the series itself, but hey!). You're putting in this all the depth LG15 lacks.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

[edit] I forgot the most important: thank you!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally loved it! I was feeling all misty most of the video. Whats the deal with Revver trying to keep you down all the time? Is this the last dream then? *pouts* I want more.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
voyboy, that was an absolutely incredible use of music and words blending with image drawing out thought picture... I swear, it pulled pieces out of my life out of my own mind...how did you do that?

I'm betting if you combined all, Revver'd just get that much more snarky... <sigh>

Awww thanks. You really think they will get more snarky? Honestly I think I'm going to have to combine them all and make a techno track for it on Garage Band ...and I'm not kidding! Laughing

Quote:
autumneternal
Wow....that actually brought tears to my eyes. I relate more to this Dream video than any other because I really did 'lose my religion' so to speak after my father died. Oddly enough, I was also 17 at the time he passed away...

That was beautiful voyboy.

ETA: I also love the inclusion of Tori Amos singing 'Losing My Religion'. I love Tori, and that probably also contributed to bringing tears to my eyes.

Autumn, I am an adult orphan as well (I lost my mom at 16 and my Dad at 26) so there must be that common ground that we share.
I also have posted that Bree is not only grieving for her Father, but also her faith. (And no doubt that Miss Tori had A LOT to do with the emotions)

Quote:
gogo
voy-
This was quite beautiful to watch and to hear. It was just striking. Thank you for sharing...

You're very welcome. Your opinion means a lot to me.

Quote:
betz28
this was great...i love his videos!

And they love you!!!

Quote:
impulse
Voyboy.... I don't know what to say. It's just beautiful. Without a doubt the best fan video I have seen. (It's actually better than the series itself, but hey!). You're putting in this all the depth LG15 lacks.

Are you kidding? WOW! I was about to try and change your mind but hey, I can use an ego boost!

Quote:
GoodGollyItsHolly Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:22 pm
I totally loved it! I was feeling all misty most of the video. Whats the deal with Revver trying to keep you down all the time? Is this the last dream then? *pouts* I want more.

Well if there's more to dream about then I will make more....and as far as Revver goes..."Sic'm Holly!"
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really true. This Dream series, and especially Dream I adds so much essential depth to the LG15 characters that, prior to these dreams, was invisible. You were sensitive enough to capture and portray it, enriching this experience for all of us. Thank you.

(I had to come back to comment, because after watching this the first time it left me speechless. It touched me so deeply I cried.)
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow..I am at a loss for word's. Your vids truly amaze me, this one blew me away... I am also glad to see that I am not the only one who was touched in, someway by it. I loved the song. Then again I have always been a big fan of Tori Amos.. Wow....all I can say...
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: (NEW VIDEO) Dream I Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Luminous wrote:
This is exquisite.

Thank you Luminous. As expected, Revver rejected it because of the song. I guess I'll make a version for Revver. maybe a collaboration of all 4 dreams?

voyboy, I am so impressed I can barely type. Applause
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Without a doubt the best fan video I have seen. (It's actually better than the series itself, but hey!). You're putting in this all the depth LG15 lacks.

I agree 100%. This video was just absolutely amazing. Voyboy, you are very talented!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: