Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

She's baaaccckkk . . .
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
I think you're not aware of how much a thread like this can hurt ones feelings.
She already suffers of depression. Just let her be.

well it dusnt matter i think shes faking it just to make a scene anyway

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
She already suffers of depression. Just let her be.

Then she shouldn't post negative things about people in public. Then, they won't talk about what she has done. Why is this thread resurrected, again?

It's the thread that never diiiiies....

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:

I wouldn't say this thread's hurt my feelings, but certainly it's insulted my intelligence. Where are my reparations? What about Giovanni?!
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Someone please protect this woman. She should not post this personal stuff on youtube. She is not healthy.
Did she just say the name of the person who abused her?

Yes, I said the name because I'm not living with David Gilmour and the Dad that is shown in some of my vids is not David Gilmour, but my adopted type dad who I love very much. I said David Gilmour to make sure that there was not a misunderstanding when I mention my adopted dad.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Gilmour...like, the guy from Pink Floyd? That's all I can think about when I read the name.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
David Gilmour...like, the guy from Pink Floyd? That's all I can think about when I read the name.

I remember David (I refuse to refer to him as Dad now) lol used to mention that there was a famous singer with the same name and spelling. I have no clue if the middle name is also Robert, but I said Robert in case people may think I was claiming to be the daughter of the guy from Pink Floyd.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, lol, I don't know the singer's middle name, either. It is just who I pictured when I read that, haha. YOur guinea pig is cute.

LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Oh, lol, I don't know the singer's middle name, either. It is just who I pictured when I read that, haha. YOur guinea pig is cute.

Yeah, her name is Robin. She's very loud. lol

Also, my username is actually not some random name. My biological fathers last name is Conley, but David Gilmour adopted me (I agreed because I thought maybe he'd be nice to me from then on, but it didn't work) and my Mom would have named me Lauren if she didn't name me Jamie so "Conley" is my blood. hehe

I love that they allow the big avatars in these forums. I love my guinea pig and bigger is better. lol
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaurenConley wrote:
I love that they allow the big avatars in these forums. I love my guinea pig and bigger is better. lol

Actually, they don't... I'd expect a resize request any time now Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
LaurenConley wrote:

Actually, they don't... I'd expect a resize request any time now Wink

'mute

how about this one?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaurenConley wrote:
how about this one?

Probably close enough... Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: She's baaaccckkk . . . Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Jamie Gilmore, that is. And she's complaining about us again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqlk-CSw-hU

She's particularly miffed because the earlier thread was locked and she thinks she didn't get a chance to tell her side of the story.

She also says, "I'm different, but I'm not dangerous. So to all you people ..." and she sticks out her tongue. Then she says there is no limit to how low she will go.

I don't think she's joking. And I don't think she realizes that people are just concerned about her.

I put the part in bold that I'm replying to. In that quote, I was referring to a private message about me ignoring some person who was sending me tons of messages and I should be ashamed of myself for that. If you listen to what I'm saying in the video (which only a few probably did instead of reading a summary that would have been clear) so ....

I am depressed, but I'm not dangerous. I have problems galore and I use youtube vids as a way to vent through acting. I was quite frustrated that after all of this time, nobody recognized that I made a video response to like every lg video on youtube with parodies and then I delete them all after I get frustrated with the direction the script has gone and make a final video about that and it gets all this attention. It's weird how that happens, but I'm sure mostly all of the people here don't even go on youtube so you wouldn't know.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: She's baaaccckkk . . . Reply with quote

LaurenConley wrote:
I am depressed, but I'm not dangerous. I have problems galore and I use youtube vids as a way to vent through acting. I was quite frustrated that after all of this time, nobody recognized that I made a video response to like every lg video on youtube with parodies and then I delete them all after I get frustrated with the direction the script has gone and make a final video about that and it gets all this attention. It's weird how that happens, but I'm sure mostly all of the people here don't even go on youtube so you wouldn't know.

Hey Jamie -- I posted the original message that you quoted above. I also have problems (esp. depression), and wish I had a way of venting through acting!

I'm sorry if I made a big thing out of nothing. I get nervous because about five years ago, I had a really bad, nasty experience with somebody on the Net (the experience even extended into RL), and it affects how I view other people -- I get really anxious and concerned that somebody else may have to go through what I went through. I'm sorry if I projected my fears and concerns onto you.
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: She's baaaccckkk . . . Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Jamie -- I posted the original message that you quoted above. I also have problems (esp. depression), and wish I had a way of venting through acting!

I'm sorry if I made a big thing out of nothing. I get nervous because about five years ago, I had a really bad, nasty experience with somebody on the Net (the experience even extended into RL), and it affects how I view other people -- I get really anxious and concerned that somebody else may have to go through what I went through. I'm sorry if I projected my fears and concerns onto you.

Actually, I was going through a relapse because it's unlike me to delete 150 videos that I had on youtube not including the lonelygirl15 parodies that I had as well. I had to start over with all my emotions to explain, but I have different meds now so I think they may work off and on each day. lol
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: She's baaaccckkk . . . Reply with quote

LaurenConley wrote:
Actually, I was going through a relapse because it's unlike me to delete 150 videos that I had on youtube not including the lonelygirl15 parodies that I had as well. I had to start over with all my emotions to explain

I hear you. I've been having a pretty severe relapse myself. I'm amazed that anything fragile in my house is still unbroken after last night and this morning. Embarassed

LaurenConley wrote:
, but I have different meds now so I think they may work off and on each day. lol

I'm trying different meds myself. Wish they'd hurry up and start working! Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: