Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changed your mind about Jonas?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bad or good guy?
Changed my mind, I think he is bad
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
I still think he's good
62%
 62%  [ 33 ]
Always thought he was a bad guy
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Monkey...
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 53

bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
The whole idea of Jonas being part of the Order doesn't sit well with me for one major reason: Tachyon.

Tachyon wouldn't be so careless as to reveal herself to someone from the Order, I just can't see it happening. She's always been one step ahead and been extremely careful to keep her identity a secret. I can't see her becoming careless about her efforts now, especially after she chided Brother for getting too close to Gemma and revealing his identity.

I just refuse to draw any conclusions or make any assumptions until we've heard Jonas' side of things. I think right now that Bree is so on edge about everything that's happened, that she's quick to judge and distrust.

What if the real reason Tachyon gave the file to Bree and then the information on opening it to Daniel was so that they would find the two-legged Watcher symbol and then associate it with Jonas? It's a stretch, but Tachyon always seems to have a long-term plan...

(Of course, earlier I was trying to convince someone that Daniel really had turned against Bree, and had posted Tachyon's file so that the Order would be able to see its contents and do damage control. Guess I'm just really confused and don't want to trust ANYONE!)
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clear up a couple of things:

Tachyon only knows what she was able to learn/take from the Order when she infiltrated them. So if there was no info on Jonas in those files, she would have no idea who he is.

Brother didn't reveal himself to Gemma, she already knew who he was. She got close to him so that she could learn where their base was, and then had it destroyed.

And Daniel may have posted the file on the net because that was the only way to get it decoded. He isn't that bright. And if that information was part of the info stolen from the Order, the only thing he gave away was the fact that they have that info now. And from the text file in with the picture files, we can determine that not even Tachyon really knows what they exactly mean.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hahahaha! Yeah she's got me tied up... LG15 is getting freaky Smile LOL Anyway i will send that out soon. Thanks for writing and wanting it. You are the shizzy nizzy... Canada style. Have a great Wednesday!

Jackson

WOOOT Jonas (aka Jackson) is sending me his autograph!! Maybe it will be one of him tied up?!! I sure hope so!! lol jk

I'm just really excited and my boyfriend won't share in my excitement...will somewhere share with me!! Sad
ohgollygeedamn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Quote:
Hahahaha! Yeah she's got me tied up... LG15 is getting freaky Smile LOL Anyway i will send that out soon. Thanks for writing and wanting it. You are the shizzy nizzy... Canada style. Have a great Wednesday!

Jackson

WOOOT Jonas (aka Jackson) is sending me his autograph!! Maybe it will be one of him tied up?!! I sure hope so!! lol jk

I'm just really excited and my boyfriend won't share in my excitement...will somewhere share with me!! Sad

I'm excited for you! Very Happy
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never fully trusted Jonas. There's just something about him.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
autumneternal wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
i dont understand how everybody knows so much about tachyon when all shes ever done is post a couple abstract silly videos. its almost as if you guys are talking about a different tachy... ?!?!

You'd have to peruse the Parallax/OpAphid forums to get a feel for who Tachyon, the person, is. Beyond the videos, there has been communication between her and forum members, (through YouTube PMs), which has given us a better idea of her character.

arg thats frusterating. i dont have that kind of patience! but i guess its kind of cool, too. this whole thing is pretty cultish!

There's a lot of info on Tachyon in the LG-pedia (or aphidpedia)

No, not a cult, just entertainment, but it's pretty complex, and it's a task to keep up with it all! Here's a link to Sami's LGpedia reference on Tachyon:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Tachyon

Hope this helps Smile
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot for jonas breaking into his own house! the cliffhanger is kind of annoying but i guess we dont want bree to know whats happening with jonas. right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: