Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0141 - "Bree is Crazy" [02-27-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it kind of weirds me out that daniel isn't jumping in with bree. i mean, two days ago he was saying jonas is a 'piece of shit' and he 'hates everything about him'. hmmm very fishy.

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amybagofdonuts wrote:
it kind of weirds me out that daniel isn't jumping in with bree. i mean, two days ago he was saying jonas is a 'piece of shit' and he 'hates everything about him'. hmmm very fishy.

You have to admit that there is a difference between "you're spending time with my girl, you piece of shit" and "let's tie Jonas to a chair because he is a member of an evil cult-like organization, and maybe we'll flog him a little".

Edit for random stupid misspellings

Last edited by silvermoon on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha good point. but i would have at least thought he would agree with her, not try to rationalize it (which isn't a bad thing in and of itself, just seems out of character)

e.e. cummings
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'd actually say ( IMHO) that it's completely in Daniel's character. He's always been the rational one, the one not to react first and ask questions later. I'm sure his first reaction was "let's just ask him about it" not "let's tie him to a chair".

Whatever little nit-picky problems they've had, they've lived in very close quarters for 2 months. I'm sure there has been some very big male-bonding going on there between D and J. (shut up Lurker, lol) I'm sure D. wants to think the best of J and give him the benefit of the doubt.
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm
i can't really argue what you said. i just figured he would be like 'wellllll that is really suspicious' not necessarily freak out like bree did. i mean, that's pretty crazy. lol @ the male bonding bit.

e.e. cummings
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
iono, i could be way off.

but maybe this is juss an attempt to make opaphid come to them again?

it just all seems too predictable.

jonas using the cell phone, a fight over bree, them just suddenly making up, bree going bonkers, and blah blah blah. lol

it seems staged? lol

or maybe i'm going bonkers too. lmao.

ALSO, the symbol, come on, wouldnt DB have noticed it? and thought about it before letting bree go all nutzo? also, he had to have helped bree tie him up. he could have easily stopped her, and be like "bree, calm down girly."

I think this is a very big possibility also. Maybe Jonas really has NOTHING to do with the order, and neither did his parents. Maybe they drew that symbol on something (it DID look pretty hand-drawn btw) and just put on this big act as a ploy to get The Order (or OpAphid or someone else) to think there is chaos in the cabin and see it as an oppurtunity to "do something". Then our little trio (plus Tachyon) can attack! Smile Yeah, I like that idea.
Very Happy
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean Daniel had to have seen it? I don't get how that fits into the theory? She never said where she found it or how she did...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
What do you mean Daniel had to have seen it? I don't get how that fits into the theory? She never said where she found it or how she did...

You are right about that.. doesn't fit into the theory.. I should have cut that part out when I quoted, but I didn't think about it. I was just too excited to see a NEW theory, and one that DOES make sense. (make sense to me anyway.. lol)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...I thought I was just missing something, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What have they done to "tempt" OpAphid to move against them? They fake Jonas is a member and plant a fake OpA insignia? They fight, like they always do? Smile

If it was a trap, and for some reason the Order moved in, it would be some low level Watchers with very little info. Tachyon, Bree and the others would have very little to gain by giving up their location and inviting the Order over, and a lot to lose. Remember that it was only after OpA found their last location that they were able to get Daniel and use him against Bree. Bree came out ahead on that one, but why chance it again?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about them acting like Jonas is in the order that bugs me...Wouldn't the Order KNOW already if he was theirs? Maybe Bree is just finally having her mental meltdown...

Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
The thing about them acting like Jonas is in the order that bugs me...Wouldn't the Order KNOW already if he was theirs? Maybe Bree is just finally having her mental meltdown...

Believe it or not, I did think about that point. But my reasoning is this: The order would know that Jonas wasn't in with them, but they would also see how crazy Bree is acting and see it as a chance to make some other sort of "move" on her. Maybe not even going to the cabin, but some other sort of "move" that I really don't have any idea what it could be.. lol. Maybe Bree just wants them to think she's going crazy..

Ok, I don't know what I think anymore really. But I did just see this whole thing as an act being a real possibility.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole series has pretty much made me like this ==>

ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Order thought Bree was crazy, I think they would wait until she drove off both Jonas and Daniel. She would be much easier to manipulate and pick up if she was alone.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how they haven't abandoned her, already.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: