Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The voice of reason: Daniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veela-valoom
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: The voice of reason: Daniel Reply with quote

I'm glad to see Daniel standing up for Jonas. That's the way to be a good friend.

Do you guys agree? Its nice to see him as a nice guy and not being a jealous angry man again.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is nice. However, he said if Bree was right about Jonas, he was all for what Bree is doing, and I, for one, hope he meant it.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know what to think about Daniel... first he posted Tachyon's secret file up on the web, for all of Op Aphid to download and inspect. That made me suspicious of him. Now, he wants to go have a one-on-one talk with Jonas, who we've just found out may be with the Order. Honestly, I don't know if either of them can be trusted - Daniel because he was maybe brainwashed earlier, and Jonas because he's a little too good to be true.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluejay wrote:
I really don't know what to think about Daniel... first he posted Tachyon's secret file up on the web, for all of Op Aphid to download and inspect. That made me suspicious of him. Now, he wants to go have a one-on-one talk with Jonas, who we've just found out may be with the Order. Honestly, I don't know if either of them can be trusted - Daniel because he was maybe brainwashed earlier, and Jonas because he's a little too good to be true.

Jonas was always too good to be true..that is the number one suspicious factor about him.

As for Daniel being the voice of reason....that isn't right because a voice of reason wouldn't reasonably post Tachyon's file up for everyone to see--including the OpHeads---but perhaps it was okay considering the file was just photos as well as it was just a confirmation to show OpAphid that we are starting to understand and figure them out...so they know that we know. Wink I don't think he is a voice of reason, although he is trying to play the nice guy between Jonas and Bree, and I don't think it was suspicious of him to post the file. I think he still might be controlled to some extent...

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i said before in 1 of my other posts... i believe that both Daniel and Jonas are working for the order. but it is possible that Jonas has nothing to do with it and that Daniel just planted the evidence to throw Bree off.
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel sure is taking alot of crap from Jonas.

Jonas: "..You're a bitch."

Daniel: *...emotear*

Bree: "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE, YOU TWO."

I wouldn't take that much shit from a guy I wanted to help. Daniel's a friend, no matter what.

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falls wrote:
Daniel sure is taking alot of crap from Jonas.

Jonas: "..You're a bitch."

Daniel: *...emotear*

Bree: "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE, YOU TWO."

I wouldn't take that much shit from a guy I wanted to help. Daniel's a friend, no matter what.

I wouldn't take my friends tying me to a chair and leaving me there for days, but you never know. Wink
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how DB is. Though, I think that something is off ever since he got back from being kidnapped. They did something to him and we're going to find out the hard way soon probably.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vintage_Angel wrote:
I like how DB is. Though, I think that something is off ever since he got back from being kidnapped. They did something to him and we're going to find out the hard way soon probably.
Does it seem to you that he has kind of lost his edge (for lack of a better word)? It's hard to describe, but he doesn't seem to be quite the same. He doesn't seem as intelligent or inquisitive; nor does he seem to have that healthy dose of skepticism that he once had. It's almost like he has been 'dulled', or 'dumbed-down'.

I started to post what you posted a few days ago, Vintage, but then lost my nerve because it's so difficult to pinpoint what it is that is disturbing. Kudos to you for having the guts; I didn't.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: