Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0142 - Interrogation 101 [2/28/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great video. Jonas is a VERY good actor.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
psychobunnie wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THE CD WAS CRACKED?? The package led to a TINYURL, NOT the cd!!!!

actually, it didnt lead to a tinyurl. i dont even think a tiny url was involved.
the package was a buncha books and a note from tachyon that was a haiku, but a messed up one. from the x's and the y's in the letter (they were at the top and bottom of the note), people got the numbers 11and 3 (11x's, 3 y's). from that they had to find the password for the cd. so yes, the cd was cracked.

EDITED: wrote the wrong numbers lol.

wrongo. Daniel said he found a file at a tinyurl and needed the password solved. but i can't find the proof. I did an open call for answers concerning this. http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=241464#241464

now to get specific answers....

From "Cracked the File" Daniel says
Quote:
"With your help I was able to open the file Tachyon gave us."

The tinyurl was posted by Daniel on the YT page for "Jonas Sucks"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q2pwE2U5w
Quote:
EDIT: I haven't had much luck figuring out the password to open this. I know it has something to do with the note Tachyon left and Nancy Drew... but it's definitely complicated! Can you guys help me out? Here's the file: http://tinyurl.com/33s4w2

The tinyurl leads to the file that was on the CD Tachyon left with them. Daniel uploaded it so we could figure it out.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great acting. poor jonas. he's definitely innocent. that's just cruel of bree.
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
This is a great video. Jonas is a VERY good actor.

Of course! Jackson rocks...
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor jonassss!!!!

where has he gone??
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please clear this up for me? Ok. So the Watcher symbol was found in the pictures that Tachyon hid in the encrypted files. But the box was found in the house, which was planted by Tachyon. Does anyone know the reason as to why those pictures were found in that file? Because Daniel implies it as if it's been in his house the entire time. Jonas reacts as if it has. Bree acts as if it's been found in his house as well. This is odd... Is there something I'm missing? Or was something else found in the house?

Anyway!

There are some lines that seems highly suspicious in this video with several "echo-ing" moments like the OpAphid videos. I remember someone pointing this out, and it's extremely noticeable if you listen to it well.

I just thought that I'd write down the lines that seem suspicious to me. Add onto it if you feel like it.

DB: You gotta calm down, I don't want Bree to come in here ok?

J: I would've never done this to you.

J: Let me ask you this Daniel...
DB: What's up man?
J: Is this because of the hike?

(( Ok those lines above right there had a certain feel to it. It's as if Jonas completely calmed down. Almost immediately after Jonas' last line, they resumed fighting. ))

J: You know what, I don't think that's so crazy.

J: So where does this go from here, Daniel?

J: What, you gonna kill me?
DB: What?! No!
J: That wasn't very reassuring.

DB: Dude, I came in here, trying to be your friend and figuring things out.
J: I'm done with you.
DB: Relax, I'm on YOUR side.

(( After DB's last remark there, everything went quiet. If DB's under the control of the Order, then this strongly implies that Jonas is one of them too. ))

And of course the most suspicious...

DB: Jonas is no more a part of the order than I am.

Gosh, I tried to do my best to explain it but I've ended up erasing everything.

Jonas and Daniel, both influenced by the order.
That's my opinion.
However, I'd say that this interrogation is fueled by jealousy over Bree between Jonas and Daniel.

And with Jonas gone now..
And Daniel chasing after Jonas,
Bree's being put into the Order's hands.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiyoshi wrote:
Can someone please clear this up for me? Ok. So the Watcher symbol was found in the pictures that Tachyon hid in the encrypted files. But the box was found in the house, which was planted by Tachyon. Does anyone know the reason as to why those pictures were found in that file? Because Daniel implies it as if it's been in his house the entire time. Jonas reacts as if it has. Bree acts as if it's been found in his house as well. This is odd... Is there something I'm missing? Or was something else found in the house?

Tachyon gave them the disc a few weeks ago and said she'd tell them how to open it when the time came. Daniel then found a package from her with a clue on how to unlock it. The forum helped him get into the files and he found a picture with four symbols on it (the Watcher symbol was one; another symbol that's very similar to it was also in there).

Bree then found a piece of artwork in Jonas' parents' cabin that bears the symbol similar to the Watcher symbol that was discovered in Tachyon's file. Jonas says that the art has been there for as long as he can remember and that he doesn't know anything about the symbol.
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
kiyoshi wrote:

Tachyon gave them the disc a few weeks ago and said she'd tell them how to open it when the time came. Daniel then found a package from her with a clue on how to unlock it. The forum helped him get into the files and he found a picture with four symbols on it (the Watcher symbol was one; another symbol that's very similar to it was also in there).

Bree then found a piece of artwork in Jonas' parents' cabin that bears the symbol similar to the Watcher symbol that was discovered in Tachyon's file. Jonas says that the art has been there for as long as he can remember and that he doesn't know anything about the symbol.

Thanks a lot!
That really clears up a lot of the questions that I had.
Cool
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Jonas looks more than just pissed for being tied up, he looks evil.

He is so hot in this video...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read the rest of the thread but I'm sure this has been said lots of times. The dude who plays Jonas is QUITE a good actor. I was very surprised.

Now of course the question: is the CHARACTER Jonas also acting? I think he's innocent, personally. And if it was me I'd be just as pissed, if not moreso.
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
I haven't read the rest of the thread but I'm sure this has been said lots of times. The dude who plays Jonas is QUITE a good actor. I was very surprised.

Agreed. I think he's the strongest actor when it comes to showing anger.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, great acting by Jackson. And if Jonas is working for the Order, great acting by Jonas, too Wink . If not, I'm surprised by just how angry he got at Daniel. I think he's more angry at Bree, though, and he's taking his anger out on Daniel. I don't think that Daniel meant to upset Jonas, but he's torn between obeying Bree (whom he loves) and helping Jonas (who is his very good friend--if not best friend other than Bree). What especially stood out to me here was Jonas' reference to how his parents raised him. He says that they didn't raise him like Bree and instead let him do whatever he wanted. I immediately thought, "Of course, because you're a boy, and the Order highly values girls". So, does Jonas know this? If so, that's a very convincing lie. If not, then maybe he's telling the truth that he doesn't know what role--if any--his parents played in the Order. I'm thinking that they did belong to the Order, and still might belong to the Order if they are somehow still alive.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
What especially stood out to me here was Jonas' reference to how his parents raised him. He says that they didn't raise him like Bree and instead let him do whatever he wanted. I immediately thought, "Of course, because you're a boy, and the Order highly values girls".

That may be a good point. We haven't really gotten anything from a boy we know to have been raised by the Order. All we've heard from are girls (Gemma, Bree, Tachyon).

One would think that they'd get a somewhat similar upbringing, though - if only to ensure their loyalty.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:
What especially stood out to me here was Jonas' reference to how his parents raised him. He says that they didn't raise him like Bree and instead let him do whatever he wanted. I immediately thought, "Of course, because you're a boy, and the Order highly values girls".

That may be a good point. We haven't really gotten anything from a boy we know to have been raised by the Order. All we've heard from are girls (Gemma, Bree, Tachyon).

One would think that they'd get a somewhat similar upbringing, though - if only to ensure their loyalty.

If Jonas is in the Order can we believe anything he says? Then again, I have a tough time believing half of what we hear from Bree and Daniel also.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

If Jonas is in the Order can we believe anything he says? Then again, I have a tough time believing half of what we hear from Bree and Daniel also.

I'll have to agree with that...

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: