Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

California Penal Code, Section 207
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is hilarious. Of course, this is all assuming that Bree doesn't already know everything that is going on. For example, perhaps she hasn't bothered looking at the disk because she already knew what was on it? Hmmm? In that case, she intentionally kidnapped Jonas in order to coerce him into telling her what she already suspected--that he works with Tachyon and Brother against the Order. But if she's oblivious, then, well...

As has been said many times on these forums, Bree, you were a bit harsh when you heavily restrained Jonas and abandoned him.

So, what is it Bree? Are you with the Order or against it?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apo, perhaps the Watchers should be charged with felony stalking as well.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLP has an excellent suggestion, Bree, one you should discuss with your mother.

Since it is most probable that these so called "Watchers" are in fact private investigators hired by your mother to try to find you, then naturally they would be cleared of any wrongdoing.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
Yeah, this is hilarious.

Thank you, and you're welcome.

Kanazaka wrote:
Of course, this is all assuming that Bree doesn't already know everything that is going on. For example, perhaps she hasn't bothered looking at the disk because she already knew what was on it?

I'm not sure what you mean. Given what she said in "How Dumb Am I?" I would think she did look at the disc after Daniel got it open.

Of course, I'm right there with you on her reaction about Jonas being totally inappropriate.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:
Yeah, this is hilarious.

Kanazaka wrote:
Of course, this is all assuming that Bree doesn't already know everything that is going on. For example, perhaps she hasn't bothered looking at the disk because she already knew what was on it?

I'm not sure what you mean. Given what she said in "How Dumb Am I?" I would think she did look at the disc after Daniel got it open.

Of course, I'm right there with you on her reaction about Jonas being totally inappropriate.

Lurker just seems interested in talking to the other people visiting this topic, Bree. Perhaps Lurker HAS been hanging around the two-faced liar Tachyon, as was insinuated earlier.

I haven't lost my focus, Bree. I'm also not going to insinuate that you are an "Op minion," whatever that is.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker just seems interested in talking to the other people visiting this topic, Bree.

Funny story, Bree. A forum is a venue for discussion, wouldn't you agree, Bree?

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Perhaps Lurker HAS been hanging around the two-faced liar Tachyon, as was insinuated earlier.

Bree, I guess we have to throw Kanazaka in here too since they made a post directed to everyone... longlostposter and AutoPilate for making posts directed to Apo... and cosmicdancer for making a couple of general comments...

So, yeah, somehow directing messages to other people here on the forum means we've been in contact with Tachyon, and apparently somehow means she's a liar about something. Bree. Forgot I have to add "Bree" to each sentence so as to not compromise my identity. Oops - Bree!

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I haven't lost my focus, Bree. I'm also not going to insinuate that you are an "Op minion," whatever that is.

To discover what an "Op minon" is, Bree, one would first need to consider the painfully obvious fact that the word "Op" being used here is shorthand for "OpAphid," or "OpAPHID" if you like (psst; it's like when longlostposter or I used "Apo" to refer to ApotheosisAZ; let's hope he knows). Secondly, Bree, we'd need to consult Webster's or a respectable equivalent to discover the meaning of "minion." For example, Merriam-Webster tells us the word means - ah, you know what. Forget it. Bree.

Long story short, the second definition listed there isn't the one that applies here (somebody's trying way too hard for that to be the case).

(Out-of-character EDIT: In other words, look away, Bree! I've gotten the impression from a message I received that it's not entirely clear whether I'm seriously pissed off here or am just playing along. Another forum member has also messaged me recently to say that they're unsure of when I'm seriously complimenting them and when I'm just being a smartass.

I'd like to clear up any confusion and simply explain that 1) 90% of what I say probably is sarcastic to some extent, but I do offer genuine compliments at times, and 2) I'm being as big a dick in this thread as I would be if this were all real. But it's all an act. I'm not seriously pissed off at ApotheosisAZ. Now, In-Character Lurker on the other hand probably hates In-Character ApotheosisAZ. That's the impression I've gotten, anyway.

But me, Out-of-Character Lurker, has no harsh feelings of any kind toward Out-of-Character ApotheosisAZ.)

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:17 am; edited 5 times in total
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, getting back to the original reason why I decided to contact you here, Bree.

Your mother must be worried sick about you by now. How many weeks has it been since you saw her? With things at the cabin spinning so out of control, it just seems reasonable that the woman who has helped you throughout your life might be someone to whom you could turn.

Your father was unstable. He was coming up with outlandish stories about not being your real father. What efforts have you made to confirm these stories? There is only one person who can confirm or deny them.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we see Daniel showing just how trustworthy he is:

Sleeping on watch? That's bound to raise your trust level, Bree. No, don't take my advice. Continue trusting sleepybeast.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahahah sleepybeast.

best name ever
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Sleeping on watch? That's bound to raise your trust level, Bree. No, don't take my advice. Continue trusting sleepybeast.

I think you know by now what happened, though, don't you, Bree? It's been two days.

Even to the rest of us it seemed like Daniel was faking sleep because he suspected Jonas was out there (and that's why he was able to corner him in the attic).
Veronica
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, am very diappointed in you and Daniel. How can you be so ungrateful. What snapped in your head to make you feel these delusions?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
Bree, am very diappointed in you and Daniel. How can you be so ungrateful. What snapped in your head to make you feel these delusions?
Welcome to the forum.

I think Bree has good reason to be suspicious of Jonas, and also a bit paranoid in general. She doesn't know who to trust, and I can't say as I blame her, especially considering Jonas's sometimes ambiguous behavior.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Another forum member has also messaged me recently to say that they're unsure of when I'm seriously complimenting them and when I'm just being a smartass.

I'd like to clear up any confusion and simply explain that 1) 90% of what I say probably is sarcastic to some extent, but I do offer genuine compliments at times, and 2) I'm being as big a dick in this thread as I would be if this were all real.
LMAO
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:
Yeah, this is hilarious.

Kanazaka wrote:

Perhaps Bree did look at the disc, but she hasn't yet put in her two cents. And I'm not sure whether or not she will, not that she's busy reading Jonas' uncle's manuscript. Ah, Bree, you're so easily distracted Rolling Eyes . I hope you don't have a short attention span, though, and that you'll tell us your thoughts about what was on the disc--aside from your erroneous assumption that Jonas was a member of the Order.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, do not contact your pseudo-mother. That is all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: