Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In defense of Jonas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: In defense of Jonas Reply with quote

Excuse me if someone posted these observations elsewhere and I missed it but...

Jonas is the first person in the official series to point out that Gemma was a member of the Order. It seems to be the case that Bree didn't notice the Tachyon video until Jonas showed it to her and Daniel. If Gemma was truly a member of the Order, as everyone assumes (I'm still only about 90% convinced the case is closed on that matter) why would he want to draw attention to Gemma's deception?

At the time Jonas posted the clip of Gemma and Lucy together, Bree was staying at his house free and clear, with no suspicions on him, and no Daniel around to interfere. Of course, that was only one of several times that Jonas had access to Bree without interference from Daniel, the other two times being when Daniel was off at Pins 'n' Pints (and his subsequent kidnapping).

Furthermore, if the Order wants Daniel out of the way, and Jonas is with them, he did have at least one chance to take care of Daniel without Bree being around to see anything during the last week of December.

My conclusion from this is that either Jonas is not with the Order, or if he is, than my personal theory I have expressed before is true, namely that the Order, while following Bree and Daniel very closely, have no desire to harm them.

Teen1: He's cool.
Teen2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen1: I don't even know anymore.

(The Simpsons, "Homerpalooza")
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good points. good points.

basicly the order wants to divide and conquer. bree shouldn't stick with just the most obvious answer to everything. i'm with greystoke on this one. someone needs to slap some sense into the girl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That someone should be Daniel. He seems almost afraid of her though. He wouldn't untie Jonas because of Bree. He needs to step up and set things straight!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brucker wrote:
Furthermore, if the Order wants Daniel out of the way, and Jonas is with them, he did have at least one chance to take care of Daniel without Bree being around to see anything during the last week of December.
But we don't know that the Order wants Daniel out of the way. It seems to me that they have tried to keep them together. Bree's mom and dad let him come to the house all the time; someone left a note in P. Monkey telling her to stay with Daniel. And, if Jonas is Order, he practically begged Daniel to come and "cheer Bree up". Can you tell me why you think the Order wants Daniel out of the way? If they did, I think they'd just kill him.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Order wants Daniel out of the way. I think the Order may be dangerous to Bree and Daniel in some way that we can't yet understand, but until the ceremony happens, I don't think they will violently oppose them in any way. How many times has the Order had a chance to attack and/or kidnap Bree and/or Daniel? Dozens it seems. They just want to watch for now.

Teen1: He's cool.
Teen2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen1: I don't even know anymore.

(The Simpsons, "Homerpalooza")
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think both Daniel and Jonas are going to be involved in the Order. It just doesn't seem like a smart move. Then basically the only person we get to see who is fighting against the Order would be Bree, since Tachyon and Brother both are not seen on camera. Unless they were planning on introducing a new character. Either way I don't think we'll find out they're both on the opposing side vs. Bree in this situation. It just doesn't seem logical to the storytelling aspect. Especially considering the way Bree hasn't exactly been the main focus of the series lately. You ask the majority which character of the trio they are most invested in as of now and I'll bet you'll get mainly "Daniel" or "Jonas" answers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: