Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lgirl15 Fake fan sites galore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lgirl15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: lgirl15 Fake fan sites galore Reply with quote

I can't wait to see where all of this going. I'm new to lonelygirl15 and I'm transfixed by the news stories and buzz.

I'm searching the net for fake websites and clues. Fake fan sites by the producers etc. (well, they are all fake aren't they?) Something is happening.

Does anyone have a list of known fan sites they control?

lg15.com
lonelygirl15.com

lonelyg15.com????
etc...

If this IS an ARG then the clues are out there.

Last edited by lgirl15 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
lgirl15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just found another fake website....

LONELYGIRL15FANCLUB.COM

same whois as LONELYGIRL15.com, even the page source has striking similarities.

what is going on??? I'm starting to think that perhaps many of the posters on this forum are fake also? Well?

This has a beginning, I don't see the end. Which leads me to think there is much more to come. It seems a huge effort to simply blow the cover this early on.

They (whovever they really are) are probably controlling dozens of sites.

This is great timewaster, never had so much fun in a long time.

My head hurts!
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15fanclub isn't "fake", as it doesn't purport to be real. It predates the arg by a month back to when the admin of the old site was being extremely neglectful and the page was terrible, so a fan set up that fan club to be a more active fan site for lg.
lgirl15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, everyone is telling the truth all of a sudden. An unofficial 'Fan' club should not be assumed to be real. LonelyGirl15.com isn't afterall - it's controlled!

This whole venture has had a LOT of money poured into it. What better way to control the information than to control most of the fan sites also. They've already shown themselves to play with their audience, so why not go the whole distance? That's what I would do. Register as many LG15 variations as I can through as many sources as possible and control the whole story.

All I'm trying to ask is how many 'fan' sites exist and which ones are part of the story? These sites may contain many more clues.

Here is another:

ISLONELYGIRL15REAL.com was only created on the 4th september yet it has an archive of blog entries going back to May? Hmm!

LONELYGIRL15.com
LG15.COM
LONELYGIRL15FANCLUB.COM
ISLONELYGIRL15REAL.COM

...are all part of the same game. How many more exist???

I'd also ask you to look at the actual HTML source for each of these pages - they all have almost identical formats. Wake up or you'll fall behind. This is a game remember!
wizard3
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this topic be moved? I don't see what it has to do with videos.
lgirl15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I agree it should be moved. Sorry - after I posted realized I was in the wrong place. I'm not sure where it should go so I'll leave that up to the moderators.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: