Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor Jonas!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Either way, it's f'd up. Bree shoulda checked her facts before getting out the hand ties. If he's innocent and you don't feel bad for him you have no heart. But, if he's a bad guy your right I guess. However, if he was part of the order why the hell would he stick around. He wouldn't. The order would have already came n got him. For sure. I could be wrong but, I don't think so folks.

He could still be working in the Order and trying to not break his cover by convincing them that the wood symbol thing was his parent's.
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think jonas is inocent and I do feel sorry for him. If he was part of the order you'd think he'd be more careful and not leave symbols around the house that could give him away to bree. His parents being lost at sea is suspicious but I think thats mostly used to explain why he has a house to himself. If he didn't live alone would he invite Bree and Daniel to live with him?Probably not.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeezy wrote:
Maybe just asking Jonas about the symbol would be rational to us because we are not "in danger"... but in their perspective, they gotta do, what they gotta do...
Agreed. The number one rule is survival.

exanimatebylove wrote:
However, if he was part of the order why the hell would he stick around. He wouldn't.
It's not necessarily true he wouldn' stick around. He could be watching Bree, just like the Watchers; what Op and Tachyon called "babysitting". It could be that he is to make sure she doesn't break her purity vow (and to keep tabs on her), until she does the ceremony.
colbertnationgirl wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Poor Jonas my ass!

You took the words from my mouth! Laughing
lol. We're on the same page, then, colbert. Wink
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: