Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0145 - Proving Bree Wrong - [3/4/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:
kassiaL wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I'm pretty sure I can't distinguish a single recognizable object in those pictures. WHERE'S THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOOOO?

I am going to go on the record as saying that this is the worst video of the entire series.

It would be one thing if the abrupt ending made any sense storytelling-wise, but it just doesn't.
I get cliff hangers, but this was just laziness. And I am frigging bored Laughing

I'm not sure it's the worst video of the entire series, but I think that the creators just wanted us to get worked up about the cliff hanger. I think jonas was just so freaked out that Daniel was coming to get him that he just shut the camera off and focused only on getting away. So in that sense, it does make sense storytelling-wise.

For a video posted two days after said event? I'm not saying it's the worst video in the series, but I do have to agree with janesalteredstates that it makes no sense from a storytelling perspective.

Seriously, the video was posted a full 48 hours later and there was no added "We've talked things out," or even "We've not found anything to really clear Jonas yet, but we're still looking."

Again, not saying I hated the video (it was good to see Jonas again, and good to see him not plotting murder), but it really did make no sense. Even if they've found something they don't want to reveal to the Order, not putting up a video at all would make more sense from BD&J's perspective.
mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I have this bad thought in my head. He at least WANTED B&D to think he had been picked up at the road. He made sure his tracks stopped there. Granted, could have just been a trick...but I have a hard time believing he's been sleeping in the cold woods without so much as a blanket or water. I keep thinking...he was picked up at the road. And now he's dropped off again. Or...there's somewhere else up there for him to stay.

you make a fair point, i thought perhaps he knew people in the area - considering the house has been in his family for years? perhaps whoever he called to turn the heating on? i'd love it if tachy was behind this - rescued him and now told him to go back and find the stuff.. but yeh it is a bit unlikely that he's been sleeping rough with that weather...
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was a millionare and bought a cabin in the mountains...I sure as hell wouldn't want neighbors, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I have this bad thought in my head. He at least WANTED B&D to think he had been picked up at the road. He made sure his tracks stopped there. Granted, could have just been a trick...but I have a hard time believing he's been sleeping in the cold woods without so much as a blanket or water. I keep thinking...he was picked up at the road. And now he's dropped off again. Or...there's somewhere else up there for him to stay.

Don't forget that Jonas returned to the house the same night he escaped (it's just been days from our perspective of waiting for new videos). He wouldn't have needed to sleep out in the snowy woods.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine...ruin my farfetched theory. Wink

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
If I was a millionare and bought a cabin in the mountains...I sure as hell wouldn't want neighbors, lol.

Ya know, I went to a fancy-ass ski resort in Telluride a year or so ago, and stayed in a big expensive (empty) house. (Long story.) I expected there to be no neighbors for quite a ways, so I was really shocked to find that the houses were fairly close together -- I couldn't even have gotten in the hot tub naked without someone seeing me. (Turned out the hot tub wasn't working though.)

Anyway, the point is that some millionaires are less bothered by close neighbors than others, even in the mountains.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't see the point in having a second home in a place like that if there's no privacy. Sometimes, though, I just think rich people are stupid.

mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I just don't see the point in having a second home in a place like that if there's no privacy. Sometimes, though, I just think rich people are stupid.

i'll take stupidity if it means not having to work 130 hour weeks!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But after working 130 hours and heading to your second home, wouldn't you like not having a wanking neighbor right there? God, people..just my opinion there, can we discuss the video?

jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the house looked in the video, shows that there are really no houses around... and didn't they say it was like secluded or something... I don't kno
mrsmoose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
But after working 130 hours and heading to your second home, wouldn't you like not having a wanking neighbor right there? God, people..just my opinion there, can we discuss the video?

lol i suppose seclusion would be nice..
..the video.. i'm just sitting tight for the next one, even tho i'm pretty sure it won't provide too many answers. mind you the creators have suprised me a lot over the last few months so i'm hoping they will this time. i think the stage is set tho for jonas...he could either be a really genuine guy or an order mofo, i still think it could easily go either way. We've had previous vids designed to throw Op etc off the scent, so I suppose this could be one... see i'm more confused now than ever!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know what is up there, if he's back with the others or what...I mean, I'm sure Daniel would have let him get away as long as Bree didn't hear him or know Jonas come inside.

joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* nothing new

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Ya know, I went to a fancy-ass ski resort in Telluride a year or so ago, and stayed in a big expensive (empty) house. (Long story.) I expected there to be no neighbors for quite a ways, so I was really shocked to find that the houses were fairly close together -- I couldn't even have gotten in the hot tub naked without someone seeing me. (Turned out the hot tub wasn't working though.)

Anyway, the point is that some millionaires are less bothered by close neighbors than others, even in the mountains.

Shocked ...just how close WERE these houses??
Osei
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
i wanted jonas to go

PROOOOVVVIIIINNNNNGGGG BRRRREEEEEEE WRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGG

Hahahahahaha..... I also, was SOOO waiting for him to say that!
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: