Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liber Oz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Liber Oz Reply with quote

I'm probably reaching here, but I figured I'd let those of you who are smarter and more dedicated than me make any significant connections. I apologize if this is well-covered territory, and I simply haven't read through enough posts.

I was checking out the Wikipedia article on Thelema, when a header caught my eye: Liber Oz. I guess I had Australia on the brain at the time. The Liber Oz (http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib77.html) doesn't seem to reveal anything that people haven't already dug up, but I thought it was interesting, nonetheless.

The thing that sort of sent my head on a trip was when I checked out the next book, On the Tarot (http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib78.html), and decided to check out Judgment, which, if I'm not mistaken, is the card that was found in the box in the lake. Funny; as it turns out, On the Tarot lists "Judgment" as the 77th Symbol, conveniently corresponding with the number of the Liber Oz (LXXVII).

I'm not sure of its veracity, but the cassieiswatching myspace appears to have taken the unicursal hexigram image from the Liber Oz page to boot.

I'm spent for now. Any other connections would be awesome.

Fun game! I wonder if "the creators" are really as smart as we think they are, coming up with all of these far-fetched connections and innuendos. Maybe they'll fake it and use some of the better theories from this forum for future episodes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: