Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just to let u know, Even though J's pissed @ u, it's cool.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Just to let u know, Even though J's pissed @ u, it's cool. Reply with quote

Jonas obviously cares about you a lot [not necessarily as more than a friend, just he cares for your safety], or he would never have gone to the trouble of clearing his name [except maybe to the viewers], and he certainly wouldn't have taken you with him. And as far as him being pissed at you goes, can you blame him? You tied him up in a room and threatened to just leave him. But he'll get over it. He proved himself a true man by coming back to get you. So just just kiss his-- nose.. for a while, and it'll all be fine. Smile
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas does have a lovely-- nose.
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I think you should be careful. A lot of us here aren't really sure that Jonas has proved his innocence. Could you and Jonas post a video where you tell us much more about what he remembers about his parents, what was found in the cabin's attic, and so on? We'd like to help you figure things out, but we don't really have enough information to go on, here!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I don't think Jonas has to prove his innocence any more than you do. I'm sure that if we went to your house, there would be plenty of symbols that could be found.

Does that mean that you are in the Order? Shouldn't you have seen them before? If they are in your parents house, surely that means that you are in the Order as well and should prove that you aren't one of "them"? No?

Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it? Jonas risked his butt, his home, a car and a credit card on you! Give him a break and let him get over being mad at you.

And in the future, stop and think before you accuse people.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Bree, I don't think Jonas has to prove his innocence any more than you do. I'm sure that if we went to your house, there would be plenty of symbols that could be found.

Does that mean that you are in the Order? Shouldn't you have seen them before? If they are in your parents house, surely that means that you are in the Order as well and should prove that you aren't one of "them"? No?

Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it? Jonas risked his butt, his home, a car and a credit card on you! Give him a break and let him get over being mad at you.

And in the future, stop and think before you accuse people.

I agree with much of what silvermoon has to say here, Bree (you handled that situation badly, and needed to have given Jonas more benefit of the doubt considering your own parents), but I still have to say that it seems unlikely Jonas doesn't know something more than he's let on. What are the chances he'd invite you and Daniel to come stay with him, and then you guys randomly found out that he just happened to be the son of opponents of the Order?

I do think he's on your side, but have you asked him this question? Has he tried to explain how such a convenient turn of events came to be, or have you guys not really talked about it? Or have you talked about it, but you believe that it really just was a crazy turn of fate?
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I side with OpAphid, I feel like I have to say this:

Your apology to poor Jonas sounded rather backhanded to me. "I just... thought you were one of them." is no excuse for what you did to the boy. You say things to those of us who care to watch, which you should be saying to him. Don't tell us you were wrong. We already know that. It's Jonas you should be telling that to. Get on your knees and beg for his forgiveness if that's what it takes.

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A considerate, honest, and well-balanced Op minion. You know what, Loki, you're okay. Just lose the psycho bitch.
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do try to be fair-minded. It's not fair to condemn you all for being so willfully blind. I'm sure you'll come to see it our way sooner or later.

As for the losing the "psycho bitch" part... I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. As far as I'm concerned, Tachyon is the only one who falls into that particular category. Op is nothing like psycho, nor does she seem to be of the canine persuasion... she's quite human. Very Happy

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loki wrote:
Although I side with OpAphid, I feel like I have to say this:

Your apology to poor Jonas sounded rather backhanded to me. "I just... thought you were one of them." is no excuse for what you did to the boy. You say things to those of us who care to watch, which you should be saying to him. Don't tell us you were wrong. We already know that. It's Jonas you should be telling that to. Get on your knees and beg for his forgiveness if that's what it takes.

Thank u. Her apology SUCKED.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: