Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This might be offensive to some LG-users.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Why is someone always claiming that all we do in this forum is talk about IRC people? Seriously. I'd like to know. I don't even know who you people are except when you say you are IRC people. I'm not trying to start something, I just don't get it. I can't connect to it from work and never could, anyway. (though I believe someone once claimed that my mommy didn't make enough welfare money to afford a better computer) heh...anyway...whatever this rift is...can we drop it? I think maybe one person in here can even get into IRC chat.

Just to clarify, hor said "super douche" in IRc and then it ended up in one of KTS's posts a few minutes later. That's what she was referring to. KTS is in IRC right now, and Ziola has been around on several occassions. More than 1 person. You should come check it out Wink
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
yes, AP i think you're a super douche. but thats like someone calling me a super bitch. nothing to be offended by. just the truth.

I'm not offended. I don't give enough of a crap about you or your opinion of me to be.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Why is someone always claiming that all we do in this forum is talk about IRC people? Seriously. I'd like to know. I don't even know who you people are except when you say you are IRC people. I'm not trying to start something, I just don't get it. I can't connect to it from work and never could, anyway. (though I believe someone once claimed that my mommy didn't make enough welfare money to afford a better computer) heh...anyway...whatever this rift is...can we drop it? I think maybe one person in here can even get into IRC chat.

I think I'm the one person who can go into the IRC chat, but I haven't been there for a while...

*is having serious withdrawel-look at my damn post count*
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, like I said, I don't get it. In the bowels of the forum, here, we really don't center our lives around IRC chat rifts. And, I reiterate, most of us can't even get into IRC chat. So, it does seem a bit petty when people claim that every other sentence we type is connected to them. I didn't know douche was only used in IRC. See my point? I'm just getting peeved by people constantly saying we are in there and being cowards and talking about people in here. HOnestly, I already stated I don't know who all frequents the chat and to be honest I don't care.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that should be in the FAQ: "The word 'douche' is only to be used in the IRC chat. Usage of this word in the forum is prohibited."
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

LesterG wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:
Anyway, I'm not in the Klan. I'm in el Clan. Laughing

is that like latin supremesists that wear brown instead of white hoods? Razz

I'm quoting myself
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

surrealisticpill wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Just to clarify, hor said "super douche" in IRc and then it ended up in one of KTS's posts a few minutes later. That's what she was referring to. KTS is in IRC right now, and Ziola has been around on several occassions. More than 1 person. You should come check it out Wink

I stated I can't connect to IRC from work. Many of us here in these areas that use different threads as 'chat' areas have this issue. Therefore...most of us have no clue what you guys are talking about when you claim we are sitting on a chat and talking about it here. It appears the opposit, see what I mean?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

LesterG wrote:
LesterG wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:
Anyway, I'm not in the Klan. I'm in el Clan. Laughing

is that like latin supremesists that wear brown instead of white hoods? Razz

I'm quoting myself

I'm quoting you...quoting yourself. You...self quoter.

wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread locked, per repeated PM requests.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: