Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Jonas Reply with quote

It seems like your not all that sorry. Don't get me wrong i know Jonas is being irritating right now but come on...you tied him up...in his own house. I know we may have missed something a more teary eyed apology or something but from what the video shows...no you don't seem sorry. You guys where at his place. be thankful he didn't boot you out and say good luck to you.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
It seems like your not all that sorry. Don't get me wrong i know Jonas is being irritating right now but come on...you tied him up...in his own house. I know we may have missed something a more teary eyed apology or something but from what the video shows...no you don't seem sorry. You guys where at his place. be thankful he didn't boot you out and say good luck to you.
She sounded sincere to me.

What I'm trying to figure out here is what you expect her to do. All she can do is say she's sorry; Jonas can accept that or not.

And I think Jonas is doing a lot of lying. Him inviting Bree and Daniel to come and stay with him, and then just happening to find out his family was from an anti-order ring, and he knew nothing about it? Just too far-fetched to be true; I still think he's Order.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

What I'm trying to figure out here is what you expect her to do. All she can do is say she's sorry; Jonas can accept that or not.

And I think Jonas is doing a lot of lying. Him inviting Bree and Daniel to come and stay with him, and then just happening to find out his family was from an anti-order ring, and he knew nothing about it? Just too far-fetched to be true; I still think he's Order.

What she did was beyond messed up. She jumped to conclusions and probably broke Jonas' poor heart, and all she has to say for herself is "I'm sorry okay, forgive me." We have no reason to believe Jonas is part of the order. If Bree trusts him, so should we. She needs to realize however that for someone who already had trust issues...that would HURT, bad. If I was him I'd left her there and let the order find her. But, that's just me.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

We have no reason to believe Jonas is part of the order.
Question Question Question Question

OK, if you say so.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with llp that Jonas probably knows more than he's saying (we all know why, so I won't say it again) - so there definitely is reason to be suspicious of him - but I have to agree with examinatebylove that Bree's apology was the most half-assed, pathetic apology I have ever heard. Calling it "half-assed" is even giving it too much credit.

No offense, Bree, but it sucked. I don't expect you to stop telling him you're sorry (I'd think that was bad too; but that doesn't mean you can't win; keep reading), but I would expect you to stop saying "I'm sorry" or "Forgive me, okay?" and then pausing while you wait for him to say "Okay." Say it and then show you mean it by not hanging around for him to accept.

EDIT: You might also try showing him you want to make amends with action in some way. I don't know how, but you should be able to come up with something.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I agree with llp that Jonas probably knows more than he's saying (we all know why, so I won't say it again) - so there definitely is reason to be suspicious of him - but I have to agree with examinatebylove that Bree's apology was the most half-assed, pathetic apology I have ever heard. Calling it "half-assed" is even giving it too much credit.
Well, you were the original one that posted the stuff about the highly unlikely invitation out of nowhere in light of this Jonas- parental anti-Order thing, but I was thinking the same thing before I read your post. I think several of us caught it.

On second thought, you all are right about Bree's apology. She should back up her words with some kind of action.

After this Jonas-hospital thing, the only way I see Jonas continuing to stick with Bree is if he's Order, in love with her (and this hospital thing would be a deal breaker for me), or she is his sister. I think any normal Good Samaritan would kick her to the curb after this incident.

Bree, don't be surprised if you find yourself homeless again; however, I'm not convinced the Jonas isn't Order, so you might be better off that way. It really is time to grow up and use your surivival skills, Bree.

EDIT: clarity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: