Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want Jonas to be gay
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Jonas to be gay?
Yes
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
No
78%
 78%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 69

beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Jonas is gay Reply with quote

You guys, I so think Jonas is gay.

Like everytime I look at him, I think he is gay more and more. He's not talking to Bree and says to daniel "don't you think three is a little crowded....i like it with just us two"

I think Jonas was in love once with a guy, and the guy broke his heart and left him. And I do remember him saying "girl power" in one of the videos. And his hair....
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly don't mean to be a stickler or Ms. Bossy pants or anything. But this is like the third "Is Jonas Gay" poll in the last few weeks.

I certainly don't take issue with characters (or real people) being gay/lesbian, but these polls make it seem like some sort of accusation of evil or something.

Unless a person comes out and tells me, introduces me to his/her same-sex partner, or overtly acts in a "stereotypically gay/lesbian" way on purpose (which is usually an act), I really can't tell someone's sexual orientation by looking at them.

Unless Jonas appears in the next video making out with Daniel or the cowboy, or unless he starts sporting the rainbow pride triangle, I just don't see the writers creating a character who has to deal with additional pressures and issues of being gay in American society while dealing with a sinister order that is chasing them at every turn.

But that's just how I feel.
vote away

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a jerk, so please don't take it that way. Read, respond, rejoice, reject or ignore. Neutral

thanks
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually want him to be gay...it'll make the plot much more interesting
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see the big damn deal. And why does everyone feel the need to post this crap weekly?
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: I want Jonas to be gay Reply with quote

okay, let's see how many people actually want Jonas to be gay.

this will surely make the plot much more interesting...
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashley wrote:
I really don't see the big damn deal. And why does everyone feel the need to post this crap weekly?

couldn't have said it better myself! thank you.
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well most people who post this "crap" don't know that it is already posted

and there is nothing "crap"-py about someone being gay.
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
well most people who post this "crap" don't know that it is already posted

and there is nothing "crap"-py about someone being gay.

Oh absolutely not. That's not what I meant. I just don't understand why Jonas' sexuality needs to be a topic. I mean it doesn't play any part in the plot of LG15.
If it seemed as though I was writing anything homophobic that was absolutely not my intention and I apologize if it was misconstrued as such.
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I mean it doesn't play any part in the plot of LG15."

i disagree.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
"I mean it doesn't play any part in the plot of LG15."

i disagree.

Please, explain.

I was just thinking to myself what it would matter if Jonas was gay or not. I couldn't come up with anything off hand, but since you think it does matter, i'd like to see your reasons.

(i'm not trying to be a bitch or mock you, i am genuinely interested)
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
I certainly don't mean to be a stickler or Ms. Bossy pants or anything. But this is like the third "Is Jonas Gay" poll in the last few weeks.

I certainly don't take issue with characters (or real people) being gay/lesbian, but these polls make it seem like some sort of accusation of evil or something.

can you explain to me how the polls make it out to be an accusation of evil?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas is gay Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
You guys, I so think Jonas is gay.

Like everytime I look at him, I think he is gay more and more. He's not talking to Bree and says to daniel "don't you think three is a little crowded....i like it with just us two"

I think Jonas was in love once with a guy, and the guy broke his heart and left him. And I do remember him saying "girl power" in one of the videos. And his hair....
Please tell me you aren't basing this on paragraph number two. You know what I saw in that statement? Jonas trying to get across to Bree how angry he was; how lucky she was that he was still chauffering her around, supporting, and hiding her; and how that could change at any second if she tried anything like the stunt she just pulled. Basically, it was a stern warning of what could happen if she didn't act right. Honestly, I don't know why anyone is interpretting this any other way. It was obvious to me. Jonas is basically threatening to ditch her (without speaking to her) because of what she did (although I don't think he means it; I think he is trying to scare her).

Yes, I can see that the hair is gay (WTF?)Rolling Eyes

I swear I smell the aroma of homophobia in these forums.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have put a third option... I'm not sure
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas is gay Reply with quote

[quote="longlostposter"]
beastisdaaman wrote:

I swear I smell the aroma of homophobia in these forums.

homophobia? no one said it would be a bad thing...
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

All the evidence is really telling the topic creator has not been around children recently.

Jonas was acting like a brat- I'm nineteen and if one of MY friends tied me to a chair, I would be grudgy and angry for days. Especially if it was my sister- but I don't know about that theory with Bree and Jonas being brother/sister. I'd probably lock anybody who did that to me in a bathroom or something.

Anyway- he was siding with Daniel because Daniel, Jonas, and Bree are pretty much all each other HAVE and Daniel was the only person there.

He's not in love with Daniel and even if he was gay, why would he (I'm just getting this from the original post , kinda ad-libbing) ditch a sixteen year-old girl in dire peril? His character has shown us he is commited to their cause and that he is a sensitive and giving person. He also knows Daniel likes Bree and it would be against his nature to be so irresponsible.

But for the record, I voted "no".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: