Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want Jonas to be gay
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Jonas to be gay?
Yes
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
No
78%
 78%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 69

solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I soooo want him to be gay, so they can include another male character as his boy or crush xD
It would be better if he was bisexual, but there is no way he has a crush on bree or daniel, no way xD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakish wrote:
i think this whole thread should be deleted on account of annoyingness

you have an alanis user icon. LMAO!!!! okay. thats all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new question should be, is jonas STILL gay? i think the next video has equal evidence against as it has evidence for jonas being gay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
the new question should be, is jonas STILL gay? i think the next video has equal evidence against as it has evidence for jonas being gay.
Wow, you have really opened up my mind this time, plat. I wasn't aware that people changed their sexuality like they change their clothes! Thanks for the heads-up. Laughing
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
Wow, you have really opened up my mind this time, plat. I wasn't aware that people changed their sexuality like they change their clothes! Thanks for the heads-up. Laughing

absurdity well noted. that was for your amusement, more or less.
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new clues regarding Jonas's sexuality (I still think he is a homosexual...and am hoping I am not wrong, as I would love to see how that would play into the plot)

checking someone out? "I think that guy's a musician tho...overthere" (look at his eyes..and the way he is looking at the musician) Smile

First openly gay character makes an appearance with "I think you're sexy" to DanielBeast

Toby(?)

Totally disinterested in the girl (hot girl might I add!!!!) hitting on him.

( aside "Jonas, some guy looking for you"---what guy is looking for him? --this is not for the sexuality bit, but we never find out who is looking for Jonas)

Jonas being uncomfortable with Daniel hitting on his aunt: Could it be the case that Jonas is falling for Daniel?
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://lg15.com/?p=209&play=1

Jonas is gay... Smile
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really care if he's gay or not, he'll still be my favorite character! when he was telling db it was better with just them, i think he was just trying to make bree feel bad.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
new clues regarding Jonas's sexuality (I still think he is a homosexual...and am hoping I am not wrong, as I would love to see how that would play into the plot)

checking someone out? "I think that guy's a musician tho...overthere" (look at his eyes..and the way he is looking at the musician) Smile

First openly gay character makes an appearance with "I think you're sexy" to DanielBeast

Toby(?)

( aside "Jonas, some guy looking for you"---what guy is looking for him? --this is not for the sexuality bit, but we never find out who is looking for Jonas)

Jonas being uncomfortable with Daniel hitting on his aunt: Could it be the case that Jonas is falling for Daniel?

very good point. some of them are not in themselves evident but as a whole, i think you have a solid argument. jonas is most definitley gay in my book. however, i have a feeling he is never going to come out of the closet. he just likes to mess with our minds too much!
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:

Toby(?)

After the girl kissed him on the cheek, he turned to the camera and mouthed "Oh my God!" in a really excited way. I wouldn't call that disinterested!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he definately isn't interested in aggressive, gay, pervy guy in the Remix vid.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look a little closer...he says omg in a sarcastic way, whereas with the gay guy, he smiles during the tug of war (looks confused at camera only after stupid aunt interferes) and then is quite shy, with red ears when the guy is talking to him...

gay guy is not a perve he "had a little too much to drink" Smile
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel: Yeah, we're sleeping in the car. Dude, don't even worry about it, we're not going to spoon or anything like that, it's fine.

Jonas: I wasn't worried about that. ...I got the passenger seat though, just for--

...comments?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
I think all of the "Jonas is gay" threads should be merged.
I barely even come in the Jonas section anymore because all it is is "oh, well... he was wiping his mouth in the corner of the party... HE IS SOO GAY!"

ugh... who cares? Gay, straight, bi, or asexual, Jonas is a great character.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is the bees knees! Who cares what his orientation is?

I mean, of course we're gonna talk about every freakin aspect but Jonas being gay? Its gettin tired.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: