Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0148- "Beach Bum"- [3/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohgollygeedamn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this video I have decided that Daniel reminds me of David Schwimmer. Anywho...

I agree with AM. Daniel chose to give up his life. He chose to break and enter, etc. Bree didn't tell him to do all this. Until he found the cameras, he was on the run by his own accord.

Daniel, like Bree isn't to blame for their being on the run/no longer having normal lives. Rather than hold it against Bree (he seems to have done this before in a way) he should realize this is all because of the order.

Maybe D.B. is in for a little lovin'. If Jona's aunt gets with D.B. does that mean that Jonas and Bree might actually....

ugh. I'd rather not think about it.

Plus-that would make me wrong and I hate being wrong.
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:

I saw it more as that Daniel is maturing and seeing what Jonas' aunt does (and her Smile ) sparked back up his interest of being a filmmaker and what not. I just think that he might have found some clarity in that and is finally happy for a change... at least, for the time being.
Perhaps the aunt's picture is a trigger?

I also thought he was strange. And that's why I posted about the bizarre things he said. It almost seemed (dare I say it), like he was suicidal. He seemed to have that happiness that comes from relief at finally making the decision to do it.

How morbid. Shocked
But after watching it a couple more times and seeing other peoples opinions on DB's attitude... i'm kinda of at a stand still.
I hope that DB is genuinely(sp?) happy but I'm unsure.
Yeah. I can see that. I don't know whether he IS, but with all the theories on him being too happy, this seems like the most plausible one. It all fits up with a suicidal person who's officially made their decision. Of course, my first bet would be Danial is just relieved to be getting some normal time alone with himself to think without influences from Bitter and Bitterer (XD), but suicidal is my definite second.

I personally seriously doubt that he's still under control of the order, or that there is ANY trigger. Actually, there might still be SOME way the order is controlling him, but I DEFINITELY don't think there's any sort of trigger.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Daniel got together with Jonas' Aunt----well..that just spells out Drama.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting stupid again
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, here I am...the village idiot.

Please disregard everything I said last night about Daniel being suicidal. I was high on heavy-duty pain medication. I won't be posting in that condition again.

Sorry, y'all.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
I keep hearing 'Daniel gave up his life because of Bree' over and over again.

First off; he gave up his life because he chose to 'break and enter' and follow Bree to the fake ceremony. He gave up his life because he convinced her not to do the ceremony. He ran afoul of the oder because of choices he chose to make, not choices Bree made for him.

One might say instead that Bree gave up her life of unquestioning obedience because of Daniel (and I think that would actually be more accurate).

Second of all; He was not able to go back to that life because he found hidden cameras in his room. That took the order out of the realm of paranoia and conjecture. Up until that point he was on the run by choice to protect Bree.

Third of all:He gave up a boring dead end job and a stint at Junior college for a life of excitement and intrigue.

Why do people insist on saying he gave up his life for Bree as if it is Bree's fault? I am not getting this. He gave up his life (such as it was) for something much more interesting (and far more worth filming I might add) because of the Order. They are the ones who are chasing him, brainwashing him, bugging his phone, kidnapping him and hypnotizing him with spin art, not Bree.
Dang, AM, why don't you just kick the guy in the nuts for not leaving Bree at the mercy of the Order. Laughing
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
This is getting stupid again

Why exactly do you post here if all your going to say is about how the show sucks? Rolling Eyes
OMG! it's elvira!
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno... i kinda like the change of mood in db.
when db was all negative -- i couldn't stand him! he was so emo... it was like "ugh, god! stop it already!"

and as for jonas' aunt being young... there is a 10 year difference between me and my older sister (and a 14 year difference between me and my older brother), so i could see how his aunt could be young.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends in high school had an uncle that was just a few years older than him and he went to school with us....
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
It's nice to see DB happy.

autumneternal wrote:
Ahaha, I love the music and Daniel was really funny in this one. It's nice to see a bit of light-heartedness after all the drama.

Sami wrote:
Daniel is adorable. I like it when they talk about 'the old days', when they where in highschool.

betz28 wrote:
i LOVED this db video...he was funny...and it was good to see him that way.

I agree with everybody you!
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I just saw the video... At the end, when Daniel said, "What are they gonna do without DB?" and the video ended... I instantly thought, "OMG, Daniel is gonna die."

Those are such famous last words and such foreshadowing! AHH! I don't want Daniel to die!!

What do yall think?

And then... reading the LGpedia... I see this may have been discussed before...
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

Uhm, I grew up here Southern California...so I know what it's about. I like diversity...but things are going from diversity to something else. And, yes...over half of LA county's adult population is functionally illiterate. That's an absolute fact. IT came from a study done by the United Way. This is because the diversity is turning into attitudes of entitlesment. The area is fracturing into cultures, and many of the cultures don't value the level of education available to them.

Here: http://www.vdare.com/rubenstein/la_literacy.htm

At any rate...people who have been born and raised here are leaving en mass. That's another fact...and it's because of the cultural entitlement issues. I know what neighborhoods to avoid...not becuase of crime (although there are some places I wouldn't go for that reason) but because I know if s tore with have somebody who speaks English nor not.

Last weekend I really wanted some true Ramen soup. It's LA...you can find anything in LA. BUt, as it turned out, the shopping center I found had signs all in Japanese...I knew I was in trouble...but I went in anyway, hoping the menus would be in English.

No. In fact...I got totally stared at by the patrons and staff when I walked in. I was clearly the only non-Japanese person in the whole place. The menus didn't have a word of English. The waitress had no idea what I meant when..on giving up on the menu...I simply asked for a Miso Ramen with vegetables. She didn't understand...and it took another patron to relay the message for me. I was the one embarassed...even though I really had no reason to be.

I don't mind the cultural diversity...but this is the US...not Japan. A lot of cultures in LA are glomming together rather than assimilating and sharing their culture. There's a big difference.

What's wrong with feeling entitled to speak/read/write languages other than English? There has always been cultural diversity on this continent, before white/English settlers tried to eradicate it. And to call someone functionally illiterate when they can speak, read and write fluently in one or more languages, but not English, is insulting.
Chlowee
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iii liiikkeee chocolate milk. Very Happy
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What's wrong with feeling entitled to speak/read/write languages other than English?

Because you live in America. Melting pot FTW!
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistabroadway wrote:
Quote:
What's wrong with feeling entitled to speak/read/write languages other than English?

Because you live in America. Melting pot FTW!

Wow, I just finished PMing someone about how I feel about this mindset... I didn't even know that this was coming up in this forum... so very sad.

Did you know that America has no "official" language?

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: