Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nikki B- I don't get it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueToed
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki when are you gonna tell people you're 35! The wrinkles in your forehead give it away and it is obvious you've taken way too many acting classes while waiting for your big break in LA. Did you go to Bobby Chance?
Linc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueToed wrote:
Nikki when are you gonna tell people you're 35! The wrinkles in your forehead give it away and it is obvious you've taken way too many acting classes while waiting for your big break in LA. Did you go to Bobby Chance?

that's not mean spirited at all.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueToed wrote:
Did you go to Bobby Chance?

Why? Did you?
BlueToed
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Nikki B- I don't get it Reply with quote

I find the Nikki B. videos completely obnoxious and am actually surprised to see that no one else has posted anything similar. Doesn't anyone else think she is in her mid-thirties? I guess she never said her age but she said she graduated from Journalism school a little while ago. She might have started college when she was 30. It's possible.

Still to me it seems like an older girl who's trying to seem younger and cuter Rolling Eyes and has watched way to many Bree videos in the attempt to mimic her cuteness.

Bree does it so well, naturally.

This girls seems to be trying to hard.

What do y'all think?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueToed wrote:
Nikki when are you gonna tell people you're 35! The wrinkles in your forehead give it away...

I'm pretty sure she's 27 (everything I've seen about Alli D says so). Even if not, I don't see why it would matter.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actor, Alli Danziger, is 27. And her "cutesie" acting while portraying Nikki B is largely tongue-in-cheek, I think. It's supposed to be a little exaggerated.

If you'd like to see a little bit of something different from her (different, but ironically, she's reporting), watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRvPrT_zmdY

Personally, I love the Nikki B videos. The character is entertaining and the actor is a nice lady with a fun personality.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikki B- I don't get it Reply with quote

BlueToed wrote:

What do y'all think?

I think she is a very creative cheerful person who is obviously having a great deal of fun and who has a loyal following of people who really enjoy her. Nobody is forcing you to watch her. If she's not your cup of tea, check out something that is Smile
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: NikkiB thumbs up Reply with quote

I love Nikki B. Her reports, along with the HSA line, are among my very favorite fan fiction. Everyone has different tastes in what they like and different perceptions of what they see so we can agree to disagree. So far, neither Nikki B. nor HSA have been labeled "canon". Their input are shown as comments to the videos and not part of the series.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikki B- I don't get it Reply with quote

BlueToed wrote:
I find the Nikki B. videos completely obnoxious and am actually surprised to see that no one else has posted anything similar. Doesn't anyone else think she is in her mid-thirties? I guess she never said her age but she said she graduated from Journalism school a little while ago. She might have started college when she was 30. It's possible.

Still to me it seems like an older girl who's trying to seem younger and cuter Rolling Eyes and has watched way to many Bree videos in the attempt to mimic her cuteness.

Bree does it so well, naturally.

This girls seems to be trying to hard.

What do y'all think?

I think I'd like to welcome you to the forum.

I personally have a soft spot in my heart for fan-contributors. NikkiBowerReport is presently considered one of them. Yes, it has been determined that the actress portraying Nikki is actually a friend of The Creators of Lonelygirl15. This does not make her less of a fan.

As such, it is my duty as a moderator here to remind everyone of the Forum Etiquette, Rules, and Policies, part of which says:

Our Illustrious and Owen Admiring Administrator wrote:
Be Friendly
This is the number one rule at this forum. We want this to be a friendly, happy place for people to discuss LG15 and all the fan fiction based on it. Insulting people or other mean comments have no place at this board. Before posting a message, take a moment and reflect whether yours the sort of comment you would make to one of your close friends.

Nikki Bower deserves just as much respect as any other forum user. It is inappropriate to post mean comments about her.

Please review these guidelines before making other negative posts directed at Lonelygirl15 forum contributors. I am locking this one.

Thank you for your time, and again, I welcome you to the forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: