Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0149-"Flesh Wound" [3/09/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:

And who the heck is holding the camera while they're in the car?

Bree is.
(Even though I've watched it a couple of times and it doesn't seem like she is but it's supposed to be Bree holding it.)
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geena wrote:

Also this might be really far-fetched, but maybe Jonas was trying to prolong opening the door to his Aunt's office? Maybe he really doesn't want them to see what's in there, and he actually had no intention of opening it. But he "tried" just to make him seem less suspicious? I'm not quite sure he'd go to that extreme to hurt himself, but who knows. If he IS in The Order, anything is quite possible.
Don't be intimidated. Most of us are nice to noobs, unless they are know-it-alls or rude.

Welcome to the forum.

I think your point is excellent. No one has brought this up yet, and it very well could be a stall technique. I myself am very suspicious of this injury; it seems to me that Jonas probably did it to himself (it really seems unlikely that this type of injury occurred as he said it did).
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Geena
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccadole wrote:
Wow... I just read through 13 pages of... Not nothing. But not much either.
Well, still interesting. Although I have no idea why I'm posting since I don't really have anything special to say about the new video.

Weird, yes...
But I still liked it. I think. The wound looked real enough.
That's all.

Edit to also say:

Geena wrote:
So, I've been watching LG15 since the very beginning and have been lurking on the forums for quite awhile. I feel very intimidated to be posting here, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

I felt like that, too. I still do. I'm only on my second post. *sweatdrops*

Hahah, aww. Hopefully the more we post, the feeling will subdue. Smile
Geena
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Geena wrote:

Also this might be really far-fetched, but maybe Jonas was trying to prolong opening the door to his Aunt's office? Maybe he really doesn't want them to see what's in there, and he actually had no intention of opening it. But he "tried" just to make him seem less suspicious? I'm not quite sure he'd go to that extreme to hurt himself, but who knows. If he IS in The Order, anything is quite possible.
Don't be intimidated. Most of us are nice to noobs, unless they are know-it-alls or rude.

Welcome to the forum.

I think your point is excellent. No one has brought this up yet, and it very well could be a stall technique. I myself am very suspicious of this injury; it seems to me that Jonas probably did it to himself (it really seems unlikely that this type of injury occurred as he said it did).

Aww thank you. Very Happy
Yeah, I'm trying to get the mental image into my head of how this could have happened unintentionally and it's just not clicking at all.

Last edited by Geena on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccadole wrote:
Wow... I just read through 13 pages of... Not nothing. But not much either.
Well, still interesting. Although I have no idea why I'm posting since I don't really have anything special to say about the new video.

Weird, yes...
But I still liked it. I think. The wound looked real enough.
That's all.

Edit to also say:

Geena wrote:
So, I've been watching LG15 since the very beginning and have been lurking on the forums for quite awhile. I feel very intimidated to be posting here, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

I felt like that, too. I still do. I'm only on my second post. *sweatdrops*
Welcome to the forum, Maccadole. Not need to be intimidated, we enjoy all input (if it's not rude).
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
lemmonberri
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum! Actually, I'm pretty new too =) Welcome nonetheless!

Did anyone else wonder why Bree kept apologizing? I can't think of a reason; it's not her fault Jonas hurt his hand.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemmonberri wrote:
Welcome to the Forum! Actually, I'm pretty new too =) Welcome nonetheless!

Did anyone else wonder why Bree kept apologizing? I can't think of a reason; it's not her fault Jonas hurt his hand.

My guess is because she kept saying No to a hospital and the guys (obviously) didn't like that she was saying no to certified medical attention.
lemmonberri
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the vid transcripts:

Quote:
Bree: --they're going to find us in like ten minutes if we go to the hospital.

Daniel: What the hell? No, we are taking him to hospital he's got a fucking hole in his hand.

Bree: (Stammering) No, I can... I can fix it. I can... I can stitch it up, I'm sorry! I can stitch it...

I'm curious why she'd apologize in that sentance...or maybe it just kinda slipped out, like when people say "You know" and "Ummm".

Edit: I re-watched the vid and realized she was applying too much pressure to Jonas' hand; that's the reason she's apologizing.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemmonberri wrote:
From the vid transcripts:

Quote:
Bree: --they're going to find us in like ten minutes if we go to the hospital.

Daniel: What the hell? No, we are taking him to hospital he's got a fucking hole in his hand.

Bree: (Stammering) No, I can... I can fix it. I can... I can stitch it up, I'm sorry! I can stitch it...

I'm curious why she'd apologize in that sentance...or maybe it just kinda slipped out, like when people say "You know" and "Ummm".

Edit: I re-watched the vid and realized she was applying too much pressure to Jonas' hand; that's the reason she's apologizing.

Yeah, last night when I typed up that transcript, I wasn't sure what order to put in him saying she's putting too much pressure on it or what... sorry if it confused you!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shardsinkitten wrote:
bet DB could pick the lock, he's good at the breaking and entering stuff, I dunno why they didn't just have him do it. Though I guess we've never seen him pick a lock before, but all that breaking and entering stuff, you would think he would know how, because well what would of happened if he would of ran into a locked door lol

longlostposter wrote:
Since it isn't his house or his documents inside that room, DB may think it inappropriate to attempt it unless Jonas asked for his help.

Yea, that was what I meant lol. If it was me, I'd be asking DB if he could do it, instead of wasting 2 days trying. Which to me is a little unrealistic in itself, i mean 2 days to pick a lock. By then they should of come up with SOME way to get in that room, or get the lock picked.

Last edited by ShardinsKitten on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Shardsinkitten wrote:
bet DB could pick the lock, he's good at the breaking and entering stuff, I dunno why they didn't just have him do it. Though I guess we've never seen him pick a lock before, but all that breaking and entering stuff, you would think he would know how, because well what would of happened if he would of ran into a locked door lol

longlostposter wrote:
Since it isn't his house or his documents inside that room, DB may think it inappropriate to attempt it unless Jonas asked for his help.

Yea, that was what I meant lol. If it was me, I'd be asking DB if he could do it, instead of wasting 2 days trying. Which to me is a little unrealistic in itself, i mean 2 days to pick a lock. By then they should of come up with SOME way to get in that room, or get the lock picked.

Yeah, I've locked myself out of plenty of rooms to figure out a way back in. Some only need a credit card, some need that and a butter knife. Some need a bobby pin (hair pin) and a small screwdriver... some can just be jiggled open (okay, that only happened once, it was a crap handle.)
The door I have now with a lock, all you need is a flathead screwdriver or the edge of a credit card and you just turn the little inner thing and it unlocks.

I think that they would have figured out something within at most, a day.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had to break into my house a couple of times (damn hubby locked it on me) and all I've had to use is a credit card in the door jam.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geena wrote:
The Creators might be using character development for Bree, as others have said. They may be making her seem unlikeable right now and off her rocker but I think it's for a reason. Maybe they're trying to build us up for Bree coming out as the strong one in the end, for a shocker.

I think that's a really great theory.
And welcome!
luzdzus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geena wrote:

There's a saying in Zen, which I've also heard in karate dojos:
"A master is someone who started before you". The worst anyone here can do is track you down, tie you to a chair, and leave you alone with a plate of food. Nothing to be worried about.

Geena wrote:
The Creators might be using character development for Bree, as others have said. They may be making her seem unlikeable right now and off her rocker but I think it's for a reason. Maybe they're trying to build us up for Bree coming out as the strong one in the end, for a shocker.

I'm kind of hoping they're making her seem unlikable and off her rocker as a buildup to her doing something really weird and psychotic. You could be right, though. She might just snap in and start doing things right at some point. We know she has a brain, now all she needs is to figure out how to use it.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
i thought this video was weird. i am not complaining about it...it was quite entertaining ~ just weird. it just did not seem to fit in...i can't explain why.

i agree...wtf? first of all, why did he need to go to his aunt's office? where did that come from? secondly, a screwdriver to break in? thirdly, stigmata? fourthly, bree thinks she can just heal him herself with some powers? fifthly, a vet????????? fido?

it was all just so weird. entertaining, sure, but so weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: