Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does Bree think she can fix Jonas' injury?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Why does Bree think she can fix Jonas' injury? Reply with quote

Bree keep saying "I can fix it" when Jonas hurt his hand. I know it's probably just because she doens't want to go to the hostpital, but it seemed really weird.

She acted like she really thought she could fix it. Why does Bree think she could stitch up a wound?
Has she done it before?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think she just needs to prove to herself that she can be like Tachyon after meeting her.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kelly. I think Bree has been trying to act more in control lately..and that was sparked off from meeting Tachyon. She wants to be important and be in control, but she doesn't understand she has a lot to learn still.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually thought she kept saying that out of desperation. She knew that if they went to the hospital the Order would find them, so she tried to do anything she could to stop it.
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt she has any previous experience. if she wanted to convince jonas to let her take care of his hand, her argument would be much more persuasive if she said she'd done it before. i also agree that it looks like bree is desperatly trying to gain control over the situation, but honestly to me she just looks like an idiot. the guy has a freakin hole in his hand!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She didn't really know that she could fix it (as she confesses toward the end). She just didn't want to go to a hospital.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...and sadly, Bree seems to just "react" to a situation without really thinking about the outcome...ala tying Jonas to a chair and interrogating him.

She keeps thinking that she's doing the right thing...but she is risking more than her life.

I hope the Creators are planning to develop her character into the next Tachyon...it would be cool to see that transition. Smile
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
I actually thought she kept saying that out of desperation. She knew that if they went to the hospital the Order would find them, so she tried to do anything she could to stop it.
I agree, CNG...desperation.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ohgollygeedamn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she was just saying it. Sometimes I'll say something just for the sake of calming myself down even though I myself know it's not true.

Or maybe she does want to prove to herself that she can be like Tachy and take control of a situation.

I can't decide.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea she is deperate to stay out of the orders reaches, but the fact is is that Bree was so convinced that she could do it herself, because she feels like she needs to prove herself. I mean, Tachyon and Her are almost the same age, and Tachyon has seen where Bree's been. And tachyon is doing a hell of a lot better then Bree. So of course, Bree is going to notice that and feel envious and kind of like a failure. It's evident in her closing monologue that all she wants to do is prove to herself that she is capable of taking on the order, and if that means home-stiching up a wound...then thats what it means. But unfortunately for her, she just picks the wrong place and time to feel like she has to prove herself.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...she said it because she was too scared to go to the hospital & probably that she wan'ts to be more like tachyon. I agree with both.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ashes
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought (I'm not very good at all of the codes and what-not) -- does anyone agree with me that perhaps Bree's certainty that she could help Jonas' injury has something to do with the training she did for the ceremony? Maybe? I mean, she has admitted that there were things she learned through that whole process that she just couldn't talk about . . .
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashes wrote:
Just a thought (I'm not very good at all of the codes and what-not) -- does anyone agree with me that perhaps Bree's certainty that she could help Jonas' injury has something to do with the training she did for the ceremony? Maybe? I mean, she has admitted that there were things she learned through that whole process that she just couldn't talk about . . .

She admitted toward the end of the video that she didn't really know if she could have treated it. She was just saying it to try to keep them from going to the hospital.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashes wrote:

Applause I Agree!
angelik_pistol
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, well first of all we dont actually know that she couldn't have helped him, perhaps a bit of pressure and keeping the wound above his head (instead of letting it flow freely into a sink) could have slowed the blood down enuf for it to clot in which case all it would need is to be cleaned and bandaged and then carefully looked after. theres no evidence that anyone actually did any sort of first aid treatment here (rest, elivate, direct pressure. was i the only one paying attention during that cource?).... i mean i dont know how deep the cut was and couldnt really see how big, but it might not have been that serious. its good to see if the would will heal by itself first before rushing to the hospital under any cicumstances, unless of cource u cut off ur leg or sumthing or its gushig geiser like. but self stitching at home... bad idea!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: