Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Bree..?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: The New Bree..? Reply with quote

Okay.. at the beginning of this series, we all liked Bree. She was lovable, sweet, cute, and witty. She was unique. And she was really smart. Now she's selfish, uncaring, annoying, whiney and stupid.

If you ask me, there's more to this than the real Bree coming out, or the forum members just complaining too much. I wonder where the Creators are taking this. The more I watch recent videos, the more I am convinced that the Creators want us to hate Bree.

But why? Will her safety one day be in our hands? Her sanity? How do they expect to help the plot by turning fans off??

Why does Bree seem to feel so little? When she says she "cares" about Jonas or Daniel, why does she seem so fake? Is it something the Order has done to her? Drugs? Brainwashing? What happened to our smart, spunky Bree from last summer? Is it the effects of seeing her "dad" killed? I just think it's an important issue to discuss. I have a feeling the Creators wouldn't characterize Bree so negatively without a purpose.
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. the change in her is enormous. it could be all the stress because she sure has a lot of it. i mean we can't expect her to be the same she was before. a lot of things have changed, her whole life was turned upside down. never the less, i find myself so disappoined with her in new every video...i think this is all leading up to a complete emotional breakdown and her doing something really stupid. the creators definatly have a reason for her acting so selfishly expecially in the last video.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i laughed when she said she knows what shes talking about. granted, its a change, but she is perhaps overstepping her maturity. she still makes poor decsions. if it wasnt for jonas and daniel, she'd be captured by now. no doubt about it. granted, daniel has made an equal amount of mistakes but he's mostly been able to get out of it on his own. except... for that whole tachyon saving the day thing. if you can say one thing for bree, it's been her ability to find the right counsel at the right time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She seems to think that being right and being able to fix everything herself it being mature when in actual fact it's knowing when you are right and wrng, knowing when to ask to help and knowing your limits/ yet willing to take risks.
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: The New Bree..? Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Why does Bree seem to feel so little? When she says she "cares" about Jonas or Daniel, why does she seem so fake? Is it something the Order has done to her? Drugs? Brainwashing? What happened to our smart, spunky Bree from last summer? Is it the effects of seeing her "dad" killed?

me too would like to know the answers to these questions ...
the plot seems to be able to go ahead equally also without bree...and that is bad.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree has always been off in her own little world.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. The newest video was definitely a good one and moved the plot along pretty well, while many fail to do so. Bree's absence from this video was not exactly devastating. And that certainly isn't a good sign for a protagonist.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think The story is definitley getting to the point where Bree will be able to leave the series if it comes to that.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica is off filming a movie now (The Perfect Sport), and just finished "I Know Who Killed Me". We may be seeing Alex as the new lead character, IMO. Of course, I'm not sure of this.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that she changed when her father was killed. i dont like it though. i like the videos that spend more time on daniel and jonas.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonasrawks wrote:
i think that she changed when her father was killed. i dont like it though. i like the videos that spend more time on daniel and jonas.

same same. daneil and jonas push plot. bree doesn't even have her cuteness working for her. shes about as cute as an annoying ex girlfriend. LOL!

and of course its pretty ironic since this is lonelyGIRL15 and has nothing to do with... lonelyboys. besides how can they be lonely if there are more than one of them? LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kokeshi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that the creators have started to see the frustration of the fans so they recently made Bree seem a bit child-like in certain videos, even if just for a few moments.

Such as:
head nodding
reference to Proving Science Wrong
reference to Purple Monkey

etc...
Nero
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old Bree is still in her heart. Sure, she has changed, but still, her cute and naive traits are still there. Proven in:

"There's no "ho" in Mexico."
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Jessica is off filming a movie now (The Perfect Sport), and just finished "I Know Who Killed Me". We may be seeing Alex as the new lead character, IMO. Of course, I'm not sure of this.

That'd be the "non-breeniverse" answer to the question, but I wonder how a story about this girl could go on without her.

It seems slightly awkward to me, so I feel there must be a plot explanation.

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ginasunshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Bree..? Reply with quote

[quote="JustAnotherLonelyGirl."]Is it the effects of seeing her "dad" killed?[quote]

isnt it the people that want her to do the ceremony that killed her dad? and why would she follow them now unless they said if she does the ceremony she will see her dad again because he probably would still be alive as i saw in another topic as a theory?
ok i dont know if this makes sense i am very tired right now lol

edit: ok the quote thing didnt seem to work Neutral so whatever lol but yeah i wanted to quote that sentence only :S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: