Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More product integration
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you willing to see more product integration in order to help the Creators out.
Yes. If more product integration is needed to pay the bills, I have no problem with it.
97%
 97%  [ 77 ]
No. I absolutely do not want to see more product integration.
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 79

longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: More product integration Reply with quote

Most of us having been asking the Creators for more frequent videos, and more interaction between BD&J. However, to make that a reality, the costs per episode go up. Actors must be paid, as well as other costs.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's unfair to expect the Creators to do more, and not increase their revenue. Basically, we are partying on their dime.

This post will be unpopular; I am aware of that. However, it needs to be said.

I am all for the Creators doing whatever they need to do to generate income, including more product integration. This is why I have started this topic.

Please express your views about more product integration here, keeping the Creators in mind.

Mods, if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. As long as the integration doesn't turn the blog into a commercial, I think it will be a good way for the Creators to make some money. If that is the cost for more videos and interaction, I am more than willing to pay it.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the product integration is used well, i dont see any problem with it, i mean, the show is supposed to have that reality factor right? so i dont see any problem in watching bree drinking a coke or something when they are chilling or something like that...
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Third Alternative Reply with quote

I would buy a DVD collection. While the content can be downloaded easily enough, if the Creators wanted to put together the collaboration Part 1, Part 2, etc., as an official pressing to disc I'd buy the series. Just saying this as an addition and/or alternative to searching out sponsors. I'm not opposed to product placement as a pragmatic way to get the actors paid, cameras paid off, back office cutting/mixing staff paid, or even hiring staff to handle chat responses.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind at all...

BTW: who needs to be paid for us to see more Op puzzles and drops?? I'd pay for THAT! Wink
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with it. To be honest, I've found it odd at times that we haven't seen clearly identifiable products ("Breakfast In Bed," "Thanksgiving," "Truth Or Dare," etc.).

There's been plenty of times where the writing as it was would have logically called for the presence of a Pespi or a bag of Doritos. I'm not concerned that the series would become random commercials.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this would be great, but the fact of the matter is is that they need to get companies interested.
They need to know the demographics of it all. They need to know the age range of people are watching, where, when, how often. They need to know their market. They need to have it all done up pretty in a packaged purposal, and then they have to go and talk to the companies and then wait.

It's great that we want it, and it's great that it will help, but it's not really up to s at this point. It's up to the potential sponsers to sponser them.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a 100% yes vote so far, I see! Very Happy

Also, another thought...when we get to the end of videos, we should CLICK! Revver attaches ads to videos...and those ads make money for the people who make the videos IF THE VIEWERS CLICK ON 'EM...so we should be clicking!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Of course this would be great, but the fact of the matter is is that they need to get companies interested.
They need to know the demographics of it all. They need to know the age range of people are watching, where, when, how often. They need to know their market. They need to have it all done up pretty in a packaged purposal, and then they have to go and talk to the companies and then wait.

It's great that we want it, and it's great that it will help, but it's not really up to s at this point. It's up to the potential sponsers to sponser them.
That is depressing. There is no way the Creators have enough money to hire researchers to find their demographic. Sad
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
There's a 100% yes vote so far, I see! Very Happy

Also, another thought...when we get to the end of videos, we should CLICK! Revver attaches ads to videos...and those ads make money for the people who make the videos IF THE VIEWERS CLICK ON 'EM...so we should be clicking!
I always click, but even so, you don't make a lot of money per click. Donating money via pay pal is more effective.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

That is depressing. There is no way the Creators have enough money to hire researchers to find their demographic. Sad

well it's not that hard to do. I've done it before for business plans, and if they want someone to do it, I'm here..I'm officially, once again offering my services (har har get the pervyness out now).
If not, the ball is their court to do it.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was really cool the way they integrated in the M&M's into the Truth or Dare video. I didn't even realize that was the candy they were talking about for product placement until recently.

I hope that person who voted "No" is donating money through Paypal Razz
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:

Yeah, Libra. If not, what a jerk.

The fact that they are so cool about product integration is part of the reason I posted this.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
I thought it was really cool the way they integrated in the M&M's into the Truth or Dare video. I didn't even realize that was the candy they were talking about for product placement until recently.

I don't think it was. "Truth Or Dare" came out on January 19. The Creators didn't bring up candy product placement until February 2. Besides, the candy in that video was never identified (there was no label or anything to clearly place the product).

Libra wrote:

Same here.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

I don't think it was. "Truth Or Dare" came out on January 19. The Creators didn't bring up candy product placement until February 2. Besides, the candy in that video was never identified (there was no label or anything to clearly place the product).

Embarassed

Okay so if it wasn't that, then does that mean they haven't done it yet? Or am I just not that observent? Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Nostalgia Land All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: