Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 0151 - Aunt Alex
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: [VIDEO] 0151 - Aunt Alex Reply with quote

So Bree is kicking it with Tachyon, and Jonas has a hot auntie. Time we speculate, because we haven't been given anything concrete in a while.

My thoughts:
If Bree was able to just have Tachyon come pick her up, that means that she has a way to contact her that we don't know about yet. It could be as simple as her sending an e-mail over YouTube, or she may have a direct phone # for Tach.

Tachyon now knows where Jonas' aunt lives, and has been there. Why didn't he show her the "scrapbook" that his aunt put together and all the other info he has about The Order?

Why are Jonas and Daniel so laid back about Bree running off w/ Tachyon. I know she helped them, and is anti-Order, but the reason they are helping her is to protect her. Seems kinda odd that they would just let her get out of reach like that.

Also, I am still convinced that Daniel had his head messed with. He is acting extremely goofy.

Anyways, I'm hoping all this = drop this week, so we can have something to do Smile
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Lad is very bored if he's taken to commenting on LG videos...

Someone please give the boy some driving to do!!

(hint, hint)
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're all getting bored... I know I am!

*considers writing lots of letters to the Creators and asking them to move the ARG along... or at least give us an OpA video to stare at for a few hours while we bounce our little ball...

In Japanese I'd say I've passed the -naritai (becoming) stage, and moved right on into the -desu (am) stage... u.u

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loki wrote:
I think we're all getting bored... I know I am!

*considers writing lots of letters to the Creators and asking them to move the ARG along... or at least give us an OpA video to stare at for a few hours while we bounce our little ball...

In Japanese I'd say I've passed the -naritai (becoming) stage, and moved right on into the -desu (am) stage... u.u

*slinks from the shadows*

I was just talking about this on another board. It has gotten to the point where it seems all the fan interaction has disappeared. No more clues, just letting us wallow in the symbols over and over again.

*fades to black*

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things seem to have shifted. Jonas and Daniel are getting all the drops now.

How cool would it have been to have one of us go out, find that "mission statement" that Jonas' parents wrote, and then find the "scrapbook" and make the connection to the initials ourselves?

There are so many opportunities that the Creators and the PM are missing to get us back into this full force. I fear even the new OpAphid event that the PM is supposed to be working on may not be enough. It better be awesome Smile

So that is why I'm bringing up the LG vid. Tachyon's name was dropped, so I'm hoping this is, as the kids say in the clubs, the "jump off".
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*thinks he should just drink his avatar*

Honey, whatever they are working on now, it had better come with all the bells, whistles and extra attachments they can find!!!
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One can only hope. At this point in time it almost seems like the fans have become a second thought. A side note to the whole thing.

Yes I'm disappointed with things of late. Dont mean to take my bitterness out on here.

*fades to black*

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui, if you cant be disgruntled here then where?

I have been involved since the first drop, and I am severely disappointed with what has been happening in the last few months.

All we can do is hope that the PM takes a less active roll in the LG side and puts that energy into saving what's left of his ARG
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
*thinks he should just drink his avatar*

Honey, whatever they are working on now, it had better come with all the bells, whistles and extra attachments they can find!!!

Agreed and some free booze wouldnt hurt any either Wink

*fades to black*

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

I have been involved since the first drop, and I am severely disappointed with what has been happening in the last few months.

All we can do is hope that the PM takes a less active roll in the LG side and puts that energy into saving what's left of his ARG

What would be nice, just really nice, is if they could give us a copy of manuscript.

Dosnt have to be a drop, maybe just email it to someone, something! It would keep us occupied for a little bit atleast!

*fades to black*

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

I haven't been here since the beginning like you lad, but I am totally with you on all points.

I say we... send them an angry letter!!

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
If Bree was able to just have Tachyon come pick her up, that means that she has a way to contact her that we don't know about yet. It could be as simple as her sending an e-mail over YouTube, or she may have a direct phone # for Tach.

Ok, this makes absolutely no sense. Tachyon has sent out PMs that she is too busy to help the kids when they really need her, but then turns around and meets up with Bree for some "girl time".

I'm really starting to get angry at this crap.

ladron121 wrote:
Tachyon now knows where Jonas' aunt lives, and has been there. Why didn't he show her the "scrapbook" that his aunt put together and all the other info he has about The Order?

Why would he do that? They have to stretch the never progressing story out for at least 5 more videos until we even get to that. GAH.

ladron121 wrote:
Why are Jonas and Daniel so laid back about Bree running off w/ Tachyon. I know she helped them, and is anti-Order, but the reason they are helping her is to protect her. Seems kinda odd that they would just let her get out of reach like that.

Heh... I'd be happy to be rid of her too.

ladron121 wrote:
Also, I am still convinced that Daniel had his head messed with. He is acting extremely goofy.

Yeah he's had his head messed with, but Daniel's always been an uber dork -- part of his charm.

ladron121 wrote:
Anyways, I'm hoping all this = drop this week, so we can have something to do Smile

:\

ladron121 wrote:
Things seem to have shifted. Jonas and Daniel are getting all the drops now.

ladron121 wrote:
How cool would it have been to have one of us go out, find that "mission statement" that Jonas' parents wrote, and then find the "scrapbook" and make the connection to the initials ourselves?
There are so many opportunities that the Creators and the PM are missing to get us back into this full force. I fear even the new OpAphid event that the PM is supposed to be working on may not be enough. It better be awesome Smile

Honestly, I can't see a drop happening anytime soon -- Bree is with Tachyon, Brother is out of hiding flying helicopters, none of the kids have dropped anything lately. I have a feeling we're going to get a puzzle just for the sake of a puzzle, and it won't mean a damn thing.
We haven't been given ANY plot development at all regarding Oppy, Tachy and Brother and to throw a drop or a puzzle in now would just be pandering to our boredom.
I'm past disappointment here. I'm disgusted by how the ARG's fans have been treated.

And finally, after watching this video I yawned, and then wished I could send the actress playing Aunt Alex some of these:

McPackage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, but sending angry letters might have the opposite effect you're going for.

One time, I volunteered to help clean up a beach, picking up trash, etc. Some guy that lived nearby angrily asked one of the other people why it took us so long to come by and do it. After being told we were volunteers and not getting paid to do the work, the guy didn't really seem to care. He didn't understand that volunteering to do work is not the same as being obliged/paid to do it.

After that, the urge to just drop all the trash on his porch and go enjoy our Sunday doing other things was pretty high.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McPackage wrote:
I dunno, but sending angry letters might have the opposite effect you're going for.

One time, I volunteered to help clean up a beach, picking up trash, etc. Some guy that lived nearby angrily asked one of the other people why it took us so long to come by and do it. After being told we were volunteers and not getting paid to do the work, the guy didn't really seem to care. He didn't understand that volunteering to do work is not the same as being obliged/paid to do it.

After that, the urge to just drop all the trash on his porch and go enjoy our Sunday doing other things was pretty high.

While I understand your analogy, WE are the reason that OpAphid is the "Official ARG of LG15". WE have been neglected for MONTHS now. I don't think angry letters could quite convey how we feel.
Jem
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict that the "joke" Jonas recited to Bree is the same joke Bree's parents (or aunt or someone from the community/order) used to tell to Bree. Then Bree called Tachyon because she thinks Jonas is... (drum roll) her brother.

I think it needs to be something big (like this) for Tachyon to have dropped everything and gone and seen Bree.

(and, yes, I'm super frustrated with the pace of the ARG!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: