Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My First Kiss [9/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
freejunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I didn't notice that, some how I thought it was the samething.
Jeet_DM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was just caught of guard. Thus the yawn demonstration I think if she had prior knowledge of what was gonna happen she would done thing diiferently. Like she says if she knew about the turn your head to the right it would have made things a bit more pleasent, but not better. Im waiting for the reponse from Daniel. It would be funny if the creators poke funa at the cassie stuff by gettin daniel to do a blog and say "I didnt kiss Bree she tells lies"
Casieefan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think is that impossible for Bree to 'give it all away' before the ceremony.

She's way too naive to actively oppose it. So it's up to Daniel.

And this guy is 18, with full fledged hormons who had been drooling over a girl he likes a lot for a very long time.

I think if those two are left alone in a dark room with a bed the thelemites better not be planning a virgin ritual. And they wouldn't even do it with any kind of sick intentions, just hormons and lack of sex ed classes making things get out of control.
orvetti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
I forsee more sneaking out with Daniel.

Also, on Leno, Jessica said that "Bree is no longer lonely." She didn't say SHE wasn't, she said BREE wasn't.

Oh, you bet. It's a WB teen drama, now.

I think the Leno thing was just the set-up to the odd joke of Tucker Carlson coming out to dance with her.

Hmm... Jon Stewart hates Tucker Carlson... Cassie is angry at Bree... Cassie is Jon Stewart! Whaaaa?
Traegorn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naive does not mean defenseless. Not having had sex does not mean not knowing about it - hell, if her religion is what we assume it to be (Thelema), I seriously doubt that her parents had any problem making sure she had some level of sex ed.

Right now, the ceremony is a BIG deal for her. She is very much into her religion, and if she is playing the part of the virgin in the gnostic mass - well - lets just say that I doubt anything would change her mind.

Not to mention, Daniel is 18 - but who even knows what his level of experience is. He's obviously patient too - so I don't think he'd try to push her into it or anything she didn't want to do.

Don't confuse naivete with a lack of self control or defenses.
HorizonCam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:

First I saw just Owen and "the bear" on the bed...
Fast forward a minute and a half or so. Bree is now in bed with "the bear" next to her. And I'm like... oh man, Bree... please... please refer to "the bear"... please refer to his name!
And then...
"Let's pretend for the moment that Thor here..."
I exploded hahaha. That was amazing guys, THANK YOU for inserting the name I suggested into the video! That was so great!

OK, now that Thor is brought into the picture this crazy love triangle has opened all kinds of possibilities...

Thor might have some competition - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4s7tXVFa6U
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subject Nora Volkova reassures entity Bree that entity Gigi couldn't understand the Parisians either, and entity Gigi ended up marrying an attractive sugar heir.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or can anyone else not quite get what nora is saying? Confused
Casieefan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously doubt someone who at 16 did not know what the deal with swaping saliva is, have had any decent sex ed classes.

And if the ceremony really required her 'pure' ina sexual sense, and if it was so vital to her, she would not be sneaking out in the night to hang out with a boy who's in love with her.

And I'm not saying Daniel would push her or anything, but one thing leads to the other, and if you don't know where you're heading into you may end on a place where you just can't stop. That's why there are sex ed classes now, because teens were getting pregnat because "I didn't know you could get pregnat from doing that" or because "But I tought that wasn't considered sex"
HyeMew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casieefan wrote:
I seriously doubt someone who at 16 did not know what the deal with swaping saliva is, have had any decent sex ed classes.

Well she IS homeschooled.
And besides, even if she had such a class that doesn't mean suddenly it all seems cool to her. That has to be a development with the person, not from hearing from others it's what you should want.
Traegorn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah - knowing about something and doing something for oneself are two VERY different things. Razz
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with HyeMew. I grew up in an EXTREMELY sheltered home. I didn't have a clue about ANYTHING. Now, I got my first kiss at 15, I certainly didn't just jump into bed after that! Just because someone is naive or sheltered doesn't mean they are suddenly ready to jump into more adult things just because they have discovered the 'outside world' via sneaking out. I snuck out to do similar things, didn't mean I was ready for more mature behavior, it's just discovering social situations with peers that you have had little previous experience with. Also, being innocent and naive doesn't necessarily make you an easy target, I should know! I certainly wasn't easily persuaded into bed. Let's not jump the gun, just because more kids now are having sex openly and getting pregnant, doesnt' mean this is the road Bree would take. In fact, I would bet she won't.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how Bree would be pressured into sleeping with him. I mean, it's not like she has to worry about peer pressure, right? And y'all have seen those over-the-top after-school specials: "If you loved me you'd do it!" I think the feelings Daniel has for Bree aren't just lust induced, and perhaps if he made her do anything that she wasn't ready for that she wouldn't want to be his friend anymore.

Besides, it was just one kiss! Her first kiss! I didn't jump into bed with the first guy that kissed me (I wiped my mouth). Very Happy
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice that the "kissing website" that Bree looks up in the video "on the old internet" is actually a real site? I randomly looked it up and this site has the same statistics (66% etc.) and has info about the rest of the stuff she talks about........

Its probably not important to the plot (I guess its possible though) but I thought I would mention it anyway, just in case.

http://www.kissing.com/index.html

edit: (I guess the site could just be similar, and the things listed are a coincidence)
mikael
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't trust Daniel any further than I can throw him...he's bad news. Bree should dump him before they even start 'going out.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: