Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Open Letter to All Involved with LG15 and OpAphid
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: An Open Letter to All Involved with LG15 and OpAphid Reply with quote

I thought this was important for people to see.

ladron121 wrote:
I have played this game since October, since the first list. I have stuck with it through Canon Day, through the Great Plot Drought, through all the recent LACK of a game. I have stood by OpAphid because of the people I have befriended, and the time and money I have invested in this game.

This is not a game. Not anymore.

Rumors have been circulating, and I will only address those actions that have been proven to me with evidence. The PM has given out answers to many of the puzzles that we thought we had "solved". He has also offered of age women hints and answers to puzzles for nude photos of themselves. He has had people spy on us in public and private chat, and they have reported back to him on a regular basis. I will not address any other allegations, because they have not been proven to me.

I will say that I can no longer just ignore the actions of the PM of this so-called game, nor will I allow myself to be fooled any further by him. I used to complain that this has become less of a game and more of a LG video exercise. Now I know that it was never a game, we were always guaranteed an answer. The only thing we had to wait on was the PM to become impatient, or someone to debase themselves. I can not be a part of anything like that.

I am done. I resign. Whatever you wish to call it. I will leave my drop vids up, I will leave the drop pics available. Other than that I wash my hands of this. Those few on the forums that I do talk to, you have my email. Other than that I will not step foot on the LG15 site, #operationaphid chat, or anything directly related to OpAphid or LG15.

Thank you for your time.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not very involved in the ARG aspect of this. Who is he referring to when he says PM?

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
I am not very involved in the ARG aspect of this. Who is he referring to when he says PM?

I don't ARG at all either, but I'd assume that the PM is the Puzzle Master or Player Master or something ... the guy that runs the game.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the puzzle master.

I don't know which is more bothersome...the fact that the PM broke the common ground rules of ARG games by cheating or the fights breaking out in the discussion area for it.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not super involved over there... but I'm shocked.
and not just a little lost.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm more shocked at the people who KNEW and didn't say anything...and the peole who KNEW and are DEFENDING and attacking...it's ridiculous. Well, the creatatrons have posted that they are replacing Glenn as the PM.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamidru wrote:
I am not super involved over there... but I'm shocked.
and not just a little lost.

I concur.

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a little...awkward now.
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

kinda like you need a shower?

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of those people over there...on one page they are stating more than one name who came into chat and blatantly admitted to this issue...and now are claiming there's no evidence, blah, blah. I say scrap the whole damn thing. We don't need this sort of drama bringing LG15 down. Screw the ARG.

Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_fondue wrote:
Mirage wrote:

kinda like you need a shower?

Heh, exactly. This whole situation is just plain out scummy. And now I feel weird about posting my normal perviness here.

Then again, it could just be that I smell like overripe ass and need to bathe. Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Some of those people over there...on one page they are stating more than one name who came into chat and blatantly admitted to this issue...and now are claiming there's no evidence, blah, blah. I say scrap the whole damn thing. We don't need this sort of drama bringing LG15 down. Screw the ARG.

Seriously. It's really gonna just cut the whole group up into two battling camps. That's internet drama for you.
Rolling Eyes
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have the people who say it's true, the people who refuse to even believe the screen caps posted earlier and people who were saying they saw things they now seem to want to deny seeing. Screw 'em. We don't need this. Most of the people have said they don't care about LG15 at all. Well, this is a forum FOR LG15...if they don't care and the PM they love is gone...then...

Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
We have the people who say it's true, the people who refuse to even believe the screen caps posted earlier and people who were saying they saw things they now seem to want to deny seeing. Screw 'em. We don't need this. Most of the people have said they don't care about LG15 at all. Well, this is a forum FOR LG15...if they don't care and the PM they love is gone...then...

...don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya? (I can't believe I just used a phrase I've only heard my GRANDMOTHER use! Rolling Eyes )

It seems to me that some people are just addicted to the drama of the situation, and while they will say "Oh, if he's gone, OpAphid will go down hill and then I'm out", they'll stay anyways just to continue the good fight. I agree. This is a site for LG15 and while I totally understand the dedication and love that people have/had for the ARG that's not THE WHOLE FORUM. It'll suck if something like this ends up spoiling LG15 for the rest of us non-ARGers (or, in my case, not even an ARG lurker unless it directly overlapped with the story).

If people really want to leave over something like this, go for it, or like you said, "screw em". Nobody is making them stay.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I feel real weird reading all that as well.

I know I got all sad at first thinking I was going to go out of contact with folks. I'll miss Z.

There is a lot being thrown around and then taken back. I would like to know the facts, but I am not enjoy the drama ensuing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: