Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Open Letter to All Involved with LG15 and OpAphid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamidru wrote:
yeah I feel real weird reading all that as well.

I know I got all sad at first thinking I was going to go out of contact with folks. I'll miss Z.

There is a lot being thrown around and then taken back. I would like to know the facts, but I am not enjoy the drama ensuing.

It's not fair at all that something like this makes people feel like they have to leave. I wasn't at all involved in the ARG so I can't understand how they feel, so there you go. I'm an outsider looking in. I hope the drama doesn't spread (especially to our little community here!).

Kasdeja wrote:

Insert Long Chat Log Here

Good God. Rolling Eyes That in itself is just an ARG issue though, and (from what I understand of the ARG community) a big ol' no-no. But then you've got the whole nude photo thing too and it becomes one big clusterfuck.

Speaking of the nude photo thing, can anyone tell me why everyone's spelling it "nood" or "noodz?" *scratches head*
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamidru wrote:
yeah I feel real weird reading all that as well.

I know I got all sad at first thinking I was going to go out of contact with folks. I'll miss Z.

There is a lot being thrown around and then taken back. I would like to know the facts, but I am not enjoy the drama ensuing.

I agree the drama is lame, but I would also like to know the facts.

*Just the facts, ma'am*

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, people are backpedling like crazy now. First you didn't know about it, then you did, now you didn't. No wait, you knew about it but didn't think it was a bad thing until it came out in public and now it's oh-so-wrong? Jumpin' Jiminy. Rolling Eyes
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. Personally, I think it's time the creators nip it in the bud. IT's going to be a detriment to LG15 and that's what this is supposed to be centered on...NOT OpAphid. It's giving LG15 a black eye and it doesnt' deserve it. Nip it and sort out the details for us when it's clear. This drama is ridiculous.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh...and you guys wonder why I left the wonderful world of Op to come play with you? Laughing
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nood is strange.... it took me a minute to catch on. I really don't understand why... it certainly adds to the internet gossip feel though doen't it?
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it adds a real stupid feel if you ask me...

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Exactly. Personally, I think it's time the creators nip it in the bud. IT's going to be a detriment to LG15 and that's what this is supposed to be centered on...NOT OpAphid. It's giving LG15 a black eye and it doesnt' deserve it. Nip it and sort out the details for us when it's clear. This drama is ridiculous.

"Shoot first and ask questions later?" Nope, wrong quote. Very Happy

Yeah, The Creators need to definately nip this now or else it's only gonna get more dramatic and more flame filled. Just posting a little "Oh we're looking into it and fired Glenn" isn't enough. I think we might need to build a bomb shelter here. Very Happy

Ziola wrote:
Heh...and you guys wonder why I left the wonderful world of Op to come play with you? Laughing

Not anymore I don't! Very Happy You're not leaving for good, are you? Sad
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamidru wrote:
Nood is strange.... it took me a minute to catch on. I really don't understand why... it certainly adds to the internet gossip feel though doen't it?

And who doesn't love teh internets gossip? Rolling Eyes

I wish I understood the whole "nood" instead of "nude" thing. Spell like grownups when talking about grownup subjects, people! Very Happy

agent_fondue wrote:
I think it adds a real stupid feel if you ask me...

Well to US it feels that way, but some people thrive on drama and conflict and gossip. Oh sure, they'll denounce it (or support it, depending on the case) until they're blue in the face, but they cant seem to let it go. The forum has been a haven for that sort of behaviour, unfortunately, stemming wayyyy back to the second CiW video. Confused
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't wonder.... things have always been insiders only please in that section. So I have always had a hard time keeping up.

I'm kinda suprised it's still going.... on pure speculation.........
I have nothing to say so I don't. The people who know the most aren't talking. so...... we really don't know much. (well most of us don't anyhow)
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many people we can force to take one of these? Laughing :

Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Speaking of the nude photo thing, can anyone tell me why everyone's spelling it "nood" or "noodz?" *scratches head*

That's just one of many examples of internet l33t speak (which is short for the way that supposedly elite internet users communicate). I'm pretty sure that it started in the gaming community but has spread to be pretty common on the internet, mostly with the younger crowd in my experience. Personally I think it's pretty silly and I generally get a bad impression of people when I see them using it. *shrug*
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O could we try........... uhhhhh.....
EVERONE!!!!!
starting with me plz.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric wrote:
Mirage wrote:

That's just one of many examples of internet l33t speak (which is short for the way that supposedly elite internet users communicate). I'm pretty sure that it started in the gaming community but has spread to be pretty common on the internet, mostly with the younger crowd in my experience. Personally I think it's pretty silly and I generally get a bad impression of people when I see them using it. *shrug*

Eh Under chit chaty circumstances it's use would be one thing, at least overlookable.... But I agree with mirage that the subject is adult so they should reconsider such terms.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only chat lingo I like are the ones that make sense from a laziness standpoint. Nood takes as many typing strokes as nude so it's stupid. Very Happy It just looks like you can't spell.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: